Gazegill Organics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gazegill Organics
Read Gazegill Organics Reviews

About Gazegill Organics:

Our family have been farming at Gazegill for about 500 years and as current custodians our responsibility to continue farming in a sustainable and nature led way is very important. We have always believed that nature is never wrong and farming organically produces healthier food from happier animals within a sound ecological system. Happy, healthy animals make better food with a traditional flavour. The rare and traditional breeds that we keep are better suited to the organic system and are slowly grown, this ensures a longevity of life based around a natural approach to farming. We love them to bits, they are our extended family.

01200445519

Clitheroe,
Lancashire.
BB7 4EE

Tell us how Gazegill Organics made you happy
Been using them for a few months now, about 6 deliveries and all good. Only issue is availability sometimes, especially ham hock! Otherwise good range of meat including offal, and great taste. Adequate packaging too.
Highly recommend this company, so glad I found them. I now buy all my meat from them x
Delicious milk, I'm able yo do my own kefir. Also fantastic bone broth. Everything was packed nicely and accordingly to standards. Definitely recommend
Received our order of chicken, steak, lamb, venison and sausages from Gazegill yesterday. The service is seamless, ordered Wednesday arrived Friday. Great produce, the lamb and beef are especially fantastic and would recommend to everyone. We’ll be ordering again!
My fiancé and I are so pleased with Gazegill! Their produce and service is outstanding. The team there is so helpful and friendly and always providing us with the best. Thank you to all the team Gazegill!
Great company, great produce and a company that actually cares. Highly recommend!!
Highly recommend! Very happy with delivery service and the products are unmatched. Never had such nice meats and milk in UK before! I hope these guys stick around for ages!
Wonderful meat at reasonable prices, great customer service and prompt delivery. My granddaughter absolutely loves the raw milk. Won't buy from anywhere else now.
Wonderful food... ethos to admire and encourage.
Cannot be bettered. Service brilliant.
What more could you possibly want.... oh yes happy animals!!
Great service as regards to delivery but I was disappointed with the sirloin steak when we tried it. Nice flavour but very chewy and sinewy, we ended up throwing a good portion of it away. However, we've since tried the minute steak which was much better. My 'beef' is that when I wrote a review (several weeks ago) saying the steak was tough it has yet to appear on their site... very misleading if they only allow reviews that praise them.
Lovely products, a great company and I now use them regularly. Many thanks all at Gazegill.
Had two raw milks go off well before the use by date. Was told that I'd receive a refund and never heard back. Poor customer service. Won't use again.
Hi Michael,

We are sorry to hear about this.

Please send us an email to orders@gazegillorganics.co.uk and we will look into resolving this for you.

Kind Regards,

The Gazegill Team
Lovely milk, so happy you deliver to far away.
I'm so glad I found Gazegill Organics. Their approach to farming, with high standards of animal welfare and care for the environment, is just what I was looking for. Their meat is always of a high quality and full of flavour, and their customer service is excellent.
Very good milk and service
Excellent service
Compared to the same product from other organic farms, I found Gazegill's oxtail very fatty. It was still flavoursome though, but I prefer oxtail with less fat on it.
Great service
Happy with this company
Brilliant service, I couldn’t buy milk anywhere else
Gazegill Organics is rated 4.84 based on 296 reviews