Gazegill Organics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gazegill Organics
Read Gazegill Organics Reviews

About Gazegill Organics:

Our family have been farming at Gazegill for about 500 years and as current custodians our responsibility to continue farming in a sustainable and nature led way is very important. We have always believed that nature is never wrong and farming organically produces healthier food from happier animals within a sound ecological system. Happy, healthy animals make better food with a traditional flavour. The rare and traditional breeds that we keep are better suited to the organic system and are slowly grown, this ensures a longevity of life based around a natural approach to farming. We love them to bits, they are our extended family.

01200445519

orders@gazegillorganics.co.uk

Lower Gazegill Farm,
Dancer Lane,
Rimington,
Clitheroe,
Lancashire.
BB7 4EE

Incredible taste, no matter whether it is beef, lamb, chicken, venison or pork; or even it’s range of raw milk and cream. The order process is easy and we’ve never had any issues with the delivery, which is straightforward and delivered within the advised timescales. Highly recommended.
Excellent products, helpful team, fast delivery, Highly recommended!
Great service. It's great to be able to buy meat for my family from a trusted source rather than the supermarkets !
Very pleased with the products i have ordered, a pork mince pack, a chicken, honey and raw milk , all great quality and deliver to my door. Thank you
We have used Gazegill for the past year and have found them to be great. Mainly for milk deliveries and we also got out Christmas Duck from them. Very reliable and good service and good products. We definitely recommend them.
Always happy to order from Gazegill.
Tickled to find organic minced beef. Seems to be high quality. Would purchase from Gazegill again.
In terms of animal welfare, I put my trust in Gazegill, which has become my supplier of choice. Freshly butchered, the meat arrives in good condition; and delivery is reliable. I am so pleased to be able to buy mutton: the half-leg turns out brilliantly, slow-roast with herbs, and the cannons are a particular favourite. Thumbs up to the melt-in-the-mouth free-range, sulphite-free, pork products. The Christmas turkey was a big hit, and I always choose Gazegill's 2kg organic free-range chickens for my rotisserie. Thumbs up all round!
Excellent tasting leg of lamb - makes us realise what we have been missing all these years by buying non organic.
Fresh and tasty!
Excellent all round, love the raw milk especially!
Love you guys.
We have been buying from Gazegill for about five years now and have always been impressed by the high standard of their produce and service. We have really noticed the difference eating Gazegill's organic meat. The taste and texture of it is far superior to anything else we have tasted, and we would, therefore rather eat less meat and pay more for it knowing it tastes better and is healthier for us. It is also comforting to know that Gazegill look after their animals and give them a very good life and that they are humanely killed. We have seen this for ourselves on the many occasions we have visited the farm.
Happy with most of the delivery
I would like to let everyone know about Gazegill Organics. Their products are excellent and the postage is second to none. It is so refreshing to hear how they rear their animals, giving them time to enjoy life and also feeding them real food. I love their raw organic milk, it reminds me of being a child when we used to fight for the cream on the top of the bottle. I have nothing but praise for them.
Meat as per usual perfect Thank you for fast delivery, will be back soon
Good food, arrived in good condition, will order again.
High quality animal care, great tasting products, prompt delivery and effective packaging add up to definitely purchasing from Gazegill Organics again.
Super fast delivery, really please thank delivery driver. Well packaged and presented. Very tasty and highest quality organic and grass fed produce. can’t recommend enough!! Will definitely buy again :)
Good quality meat. Very well packaged. They took note of my delivery date request. Thanks.
Gazegill Organics is rated 4.86 based on 245 reviews