Gazegill Organics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gazegill Organics
Read Gazegill Organics Reviews

About Gazegill Organics:

Our family have been farming at Gazegill for about 500 years and as current custodians our responsibility to continue farming in a sustainable and nature led way is very important. We have always believed that nature is never wrong and farming organically produces healthier food from happier animals within a sound ecological system. Happy, healthy animals make better food with a traditional flavour. The rare and traditional breeds that we keep are better suited to the organic system and are slowly grown, this ensures a longevity of life based around a natural approach to farming. We love them to bits, they are our extended family.

01200445519

Clitheroe,
Lancashire.
BB7 4EE

Tell us how Gazegill Organics made you happy
I ordered the steak box. Which was a selection of top quality steak. The delivery came quickly and was really well packaged. The steak was fresh and tender and without doubt the most delicious meat I have ever eaten in my life. Absolutely overjoyed to have found this company.
Beautiful meat always . … cannot be beaten. Milk makes the most wonderful yoghurt. Butter to die for. Always impressed… can you tell?
I saw your sirloin steak on tv looked wonderful with a nice bit of fat a round the top but when it arrived there was no fat just tough skin or hide very disappointed ,the meat was tender but looked nothing like on tv ☹️
Good customer service - made a mistake with my order, which was quickly rectified by phone.
Hi there, this was my first order from GAZEGILL and I have to say there were a few hiccups, however, after getting in touch with GAZEGILL their reaction to solving the problem was very quick and precise, I was very impressed, as for the products, DELICIOUS, TASTY & SCRUMPTIOUS... I will be ordering again and would highly recommend them as the products certainly beat the supermarkets... Regards P. James
Can’t recommend Gazegill Organics enough..delivery is prompt, customer service is second to none and all the meat we’ve received has been of outstanding quality!..at an affordable price!….I wouldn’t order my meat from anywhere else!
I've been ordering beef of them for 5 plus years and Gazegills have a good product BUT when things go wrong they don't respond appropriately. And boy, Have I had things go wrong. I've had rump steak sent instead of sirloin - sent an email which was ignored. I've been charged £265 on my card instead of £170 - took 3 days to refund me. I've had beef burgers turn up all squashed and smelly which they instantly swapped (although I had to drive to the shop as they didn't offer to post a replacement). I've had mistake after mistake but they only offer to refund the money, they never re-post the item which is missing. Their prices are good, the product (beef) is also good, but the customer services are the worst I have ever experienced.
What’s not to like? Fantastic quality burgers with offal for extra nutrition, fast delivery, great packaging…. amazing!!!
Ordered full organic fillet for 2nd time,absolutely SUPERB.Pics are of 500g of the 1.4 kg fillet had another 500g and the rest used for the best Fajitas ever.
Gazegill Organics 5 star review on 21st June 2022
Third time buying from Gazegill. Delicious meat as well as the convenient low minimum order and fast delivery. The lamb's liver was exceptional, marinated in soy sauce then cooked with bacon, onions, ginger and chicken stock. The featherblade is very tasty too. It does need a bit if work to trim off the tough connective tissue and marinade it in mustard. Then you have a perfectly tender cut that is super flavourful. Can't wait to try the other cuts of pork and beef.
Gazegill Organics 5 star review on 17th June 2022
Great customer service. Prompt delivery. Very fair price. Wonderful meat, in the bbq box. Will order again in future.
Took my delivery today great service all on time will be using Gazegill again
Great organic,fresh and healthy . I highly recommend all Gazegill products
Best meat I ever ordered worth the price we will be definitely putting some more orders Everything was perfect and arrived on time
Your raw milk is delicious. I have been getting it, as well as butter, cream, various meats and other items, for a few years now and am totally confident in the quality of all the products. They are packaged securely with strong recyclable boxes and returnable, very eco friendly insulation and ice packs. I would recommend all your and your partners’ products to anyone; they won’t be disappointed. I have never had to return even one item and your team’s attitude is excellent, even under pressure. Thank you👏🏻👏🏻💓
This was our first order and we’ll certainly order again ! Packaging and delivery were excellent. So far we’ve eaten the chops and the lamb and mint sausages and thoroughly enjoyed them.
Swift delivery. Sausages are flavoursome and tasty. Will be ordering more
We’ve used Gazegill Organics on several occasions now for minced lamb, diced pork, pork tenderloins, and chicken breasts. Admittedly more expensive than a supermarket, but the quality of the products FAR superior. The fillet steaks and the minted lamb sausages are marvellous!. I place the order at the weekend, get an order confirmation that day. By the following Wednesday I’ve received an email and mobile phone confirmation of despatch from the courier. The following day I get confirmation of delivery time via email and phone. I can track the delivery if necessary. It turns up when it says it will. Good system!
Recently received our first order from you.Amazkng quality succulent beef .Half leg lamb lean and tasty part boned .
Fabulous products can’t wait to order again.
We ordered 4 items to see if we liked the meat. When the order arrived one of the items was completely wrong and to be fair we received a refund on the item we did not receive. We tried the fillet of beef and it was OK but we could not tell it apart from top range supermarket fillet at half the price. We then tried the Cumberland sausages which were very fatty, very small and tasted of beef sausage and not herby, with no hint of nutmeg or cayenne as we expected. They seemed to be just beef chipolatas but very expensive and very small by the time we had rendered off the fat so we could eat them. The pork chops were large but with very high backfat depth and we could not achieve any crackling as we normally enjoy. We only have the ox cheeks to go but have put off these as we are not convinced by the quality so far. I was looking for excellence after 40 years working in the animal feed industry and our son having raised his own rare breed pigs for several years. We will not be using Gazegill again.
Gazegill Organics is rated 4.8 based on 363 reviews