Gazegill Organics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gazegill Organics
Read Gazegill Organics Reviews

About Gazegill Organics:

Our family have been farming at Gazegill for about 500 years and as current custodians our responsibility to continue farming in a sustainable and nature led way is very important. We have always believed that nature is never wrong and farming organically produces healthier food from happier animals within a sound ecological system. Happy, healthy animals make better food with a traditional flavour. The rare and traditional breeds that we keep are better suited to the organic system and are slowly grown, this ensures a longevity of life based around a natural approach to farming. We love them to bits, they are our extended family.

01200445519

Clitheroe,
Lancashire.
BB7 4EE

Tell us how Gazegill Organics made you happy
Always reliable, beautiful wholesome tasting meat.
We frequently order from Gazegill and everything from the rolled sirloin roasting joint to the beef burgers is delicious. This is the best meat we have ever had and the service is always fast and efficient.
Fantastic organic family farm business! This was our first order from them after searching online for organic ham for Christmas. Nearly ate the lot on one go it was that good!
Admittedly there was a hickup with my first time-critical order it arrived very late as a result of a mess-up by the courier. But you can sometimes judge how good a company is by how they deal with a problem. The customer service I received once it was clear what had gone wrong was exceptional. So I decided to give them another go. My second order arrived on time and was of an extremely high standard. So I now plan to use Gazegill regularly.
Requested a phone call to let me know when delivering but driver just left £103 package on doorstep on a open street with people walking past!! rang to complain but was told to ring courier they were not interested because they had already got their money!!
Hi there,

Thanks for your comments.

We are sorry to hear of the issues you had with our courier, as per the phone conversation. We are a small farm and rely on external couriers, who are instructed to leave the package in a safe place, and unfortunately they have let you, and ourselves down on this occasion.

We aim to deliver freshly butchered, chilled organic meat in cool boxes, and hope we managed to do this for you.

Best wishes,
The Gazegill Team
HI JESS ORDER IS HERE .. BEAUTIFUL FAT TWO CREAMY YELLOW FABULOUS BUTTER TASTE OTHER TWO MEATY FAT SO LOVEY YOUR FAT. SO GOOD HOW YOU HAVE GIVEN ME BOTH FOR DIFFERENT TASTE , FABULOUS COMUNICATION WITH YOU ,FIRST CLASS SERVICE CARE . MANDY
JESS ALL I CAN SAY IS YOU REFUNDED ME AND ALWAYS SORTED ANY PROBLEMS , BEEN THERE AND PERSONALLY LOOK OVER MY ORDERS . I HAVE BEEN ORDERING WITH A SECURE KNOWLEDGE IF MY ORDER WASNT CORRECT IT WOULD BE ADDRESSED WITHOUT ADD STRESS OR LOSS IN MONEY.. YOU GAVE ME CONFIDENCE SO THOSE REVIEWS MUST OF BEEN WRONGLY ORDERED AND HANDLING ,SINCE DAY 1 YOU HAVE BEEN A+++ PLUS WITH ME .. USE BOTH MY EMAILS TODAY AND PUT ON YOUR WEB SITE FROM A POORLY CUSTOMER SAYING THANK You MANDY
Organic rose veal box.
Good online service, chilled package received as stated.
Unfortunately, the meat was as tough as old boots! Tried numerous cooking methods; long & slow (veal & kidney pie with diced veal) quick (veal milanese with the escalope, T bone & cutlet).
Decided to mince it all in the end as this was the only way to make the meat edible.
Shame, we thought this was a great find.
My family and I have just eaten the best pork chops we have ever tasted! Best place to get local organic produce
Travelled from Warrington to sample the products.
Wow! Amazing sirloin, perfect service and well worth the travel will be shopping here from now on #5*
I have been placing weekly orders for almost two years and every one has been a treat.
The food is both delicious and full of nutrition.
You can’t go wrong!
Been using them for a few months now, about 6 deliveries and all good. Only issue is availability sometimes, especially ham hock! Otherwise good range of meat including offal, and great taste. Adequate packaging too.
Highly recommend this company, so glad I found them. I now buy all my meat from them x
Delicious milk, I'm able yo do my own kefir. Also fantastic bone broth. Everything was packed nicely and accordingly to standards. Definitely recommend
Received our order of chicken, steak, lamb, venison and sausages from Gazegill yesterday. The service is seamless, ordered Wednesday arrived Friday. Great produce, the lamb and beef are especially fantastic and would recommend to everyone. We’ll be ordering again!
My fiancé and I are so pleased with Gazegill! Their produce and service is outstanding. The team there is so helpful and friendly and always providing us with the best. Thank you to all the team Gazegill!
Great company, great produce and a company that actually cares. Highly recommend!!
Highly recommend! Very happy with delivery service and the products are unmatched. Never had such nice meats and milk in UK before! I hope these guys stick around for ages!
Wonderful meat at reasonable prices, great customer service and prompt delivery. My granddaughter absolutely loves the raw milk. Won't buy from anywhere else now.
Wonderful food... ethos to admire and encourage.
Cannot be bettered. Service brilliant.
What more could you possibly want.... oh yes happy animals!!
Gazegill Organics is rated 4.83 based on 307 reviews