Gazegill Organics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gazegill Organics
Read Gazegill Organics Reviews

About Gazegill Organics:

Our family have been farming at Gazegill for about 500 years and as current custodians our responsibility to continue farming in a sustainable and nature led way is very important. We have always believed that nature is never wrong and farming organically produces healthier food from happier animals within a sound ecological system. Happy, healthy animals make better food with a traditional flavour. The rare and traditional breeds that we keep are better suited to the organic system and are slowly grown, this ensures a longevity of life based around a natural approach to farming. We love them to bits, they are our extended family.

01200445519

Clitheroe,
Lancashire.
BB7 4EE

Tell us how Gazegill Organics made you happy
I ordered the steak box. Which was a selection of top quality steak. The delivery came quickly and was really well packaged. The steak was fresh and tender and without doubt the most delicious meat I have ever eaten in my life. Absolutely overjoyed to have found this company.
The organic sausages and hamburgers I have eaten from Gazegill Organics are incredibly tasty and I can tell when they are being cooked that they are fully 100% organic as the horrible smell that comes from non organic meat (where the poor animals have been fed appallingly) it totally absent. Due to my health I can only eat organic products (as these are absent of the poisons usually present on standard products) and any dodgy food immediately has immediate effects on my body including palpitations, anxiety & insomnia: I get non of them with the delicious Gazegill Organics products. I give them 10/10.
My wife and I have just received our second Delivery and the meat is out of this and would recommend your meat to my friends

Arthur Fletcher
I love Gazegill's produce!

I order all of my milk, butter, lamb, beef, veal and pork from them. I particularly love the big cuts which work out great value for money.

Our latest favourite is the shoulder of veal. Possibly the best piece of meat we have ever eaten! I also think it’s great to be able to take responsibility for our milk consumption by eating veal. And its even better when you can buy it from the same place!
Not that much more expensive than the supermarket but an exponentially better quality of product. Also, good to support a local business.
Meat is perfect! (ex, butcher - health conscious ++-long customer!)-bone broth eater! 😁
Butter best I've ever tasted 'to die for' Always love there special offers! πŸ’“
Love the quality of your meat, more so the less known to the pallet, this time I plan to get beef shins and ox liver I am still waiting for my first-class organic chicken unfortunately there always sold out next month maybe πŸ”
Could not be bettered! Wonderful meat, milk, butter , service , prices, deliveries, people. Never needed returns or refunds! What more is there to say........ ?
Izzy’s efforts to help homeless in these dreadful times. Well done
Indeed!
The Talbot household.
So many thanks to you all. Keep safe.
We have purchased 3 times from this farm and cannot find fault in anything we have purchased. Excellent in every way.
Always reliable, beautiful wholesome tasting meat.
We frequently order from Gazegill and everything from the rolled sirloin roasting joint to the beef burgers is delicious. This is the best meat we have ever had and the service is always fast and efficient.
Fantastic organic family farm business! This was our first order from them after searching online for organic ham for Christmas. Nearly ate the lot on one go it was that good!
Admittedly there was a hickup with my first time-critical order it arrived very late as a result of a mess-up by the courier. But you can sometimes judge how good a company is by how they deal with a problem. The customer service I received once it was clear what had gone wrong was exceptional. So I decided to give them another go. My second order arrived on time and was of an extremely high standard. So I now plan to use Gazegill regularly.
Requested a phone call to let me know when delivering but driver just left £103 package on doorstep on a open street with people walking past!! rang to complain but was told to ring courier they were not interested because they had already got their money!!
Hi there,

Thanks for your comments.

We are sorry to hear of the issues you had with our courier, as per the phone conversation. We are a small farm and rely on external couriers, who are instructed to leave the package in a safe place, and unfortunately they have let you, and ourselves down on this occasion.

We aim to deliver freshly butchered, chilled organic meat in cool boxes, and hope we managed to do this for you.

Best wishes,
The Gazegill Team
HI JESS ORDER IS HERE .. BEAUTIFUL FAT TWO CREAMY YELLOW FABULOUS BUTTER TASTE OTHER TWO MEATY FAT SO LOVEY YOUR FAT. SO GOOD HOW YOU HAVE GIVEN ME BOTH FOR DIFFERENT TASTE , FABULOUS COMUNICATION WITH YOU ,FIRST CLASS SERVICE CARE . MANDY
JESS ALL I CAN SAY IS YOU REFUNDED ME AND ALWAYS SORTED ANY PROBLEMS , BEEN THERE AND PERSONALLY LOOK OVER MY ORDERS . I HAVE BEEN ORDERING WITH A SECURE KNOWLEDGE IF MY ORDER WASNT CORRECT IT WOULD BE ADDRESSED WITHOUT ADD STRESS OR LOSS IN MONEY.. YOU GAVE ME CONFIDENCE SO THOSE REVIEWS MUST OF BEEN WRONGLY ORDERED AND HANDLING ,SINCE DAY 1 YOU HAVE BEEN A+++ PLUS WITH ME .. USE BOTH MY EMAILS TODAY AND PUT ON YOUR WEB SITE FROM A POORLY CUSTOMER SAYING THANK You MANDY
Organic rose veal box.
Good online service, chilled package received as stated.
Unfortunately, the meat was as tough as old boots! Tried numerous cooking methods; long & slow (veal & kidney pie with diced veal) quick (veal milanese with the escalope, T bone & cutlet).
Decided to mince it all in the end as this was the only way to make the meat edible.
Shame, we thought this was a great find.
My family and I have just eaten the best pork chops we have ever tasted! Best place to get local organic produce
Travelled from Warrington to sample the products.
Wow! Amazing sirloin, perfect service and well worth the travel will be shopping here from now on #5*
I have been placing weekly orders for almost two years and every one has been a treat.
The food is both delicious and full of nutrition.
You can’t go wrong!
Been using them for a few months now, about 6 deliveries and all good. Only issue is availability sometimes, especially ham hock! Otherwise good range of meat including offal, and great taste. Adequate packaging too.
Gazegill Organics is rated 4.83 based on 316 reviews