Gazegill Organics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gazegill Organics
Read Gazegill Organics Reviews

About Gazegill Organics:

Our family have been farming at Gazegill for about 500 years and as current custodians our responsibility to continue farming in a sustainable and nature led way is very important. We have always believed that nature is never wrong and farming organically produces healthier food from happier animals within a sound ecological system. Happy, healthy animals make better food with a traditional flavour. The rare and traditional breeds that we keep are better suited to the organic system and are slowly grown, this ensures a longevity of life based around a natural approach to farming. We love them to bits, they are our extended family.

01200445519

Clitheroe,
Lancashire.
BB7 4EE

Tell us how Gazegill Organics made you happy
I ordered the steak box. Which was a selection of top quality steak. The delivery came quickly and was really well packaged. The steak was fresh and tender and without doubt the most delicious meat I have ever eaten in my life. Absolutely overjoyed to have found this company.
I am trying to leave reviews on my latest purchases from Gazegill Organics but I can only leave a company review as there is no way to leave product reviews here, which is disappointing. Gazegill have always delivered promptly and until recently their produce has been good. But not anymore. I recently ordered Rolled Brisket, Whole Chickens and Pork Steaks. The brisket was full of fat and rubbery gristle and almost tasteless, it went in the bin, the chickens were tiny, barely reaching their minimum weight, and the pork steaks were over 40% fat. I won't be buying from Gazegill again.
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry your recent order was not up to the standard you expect from us. If you haven't already, please contact us at orders@gazegillorganics.co.uk so we can look into resolving the issue for you ASAP. Kind regards, The Gazegill Team
Just had my first beef box delivered ,along with Lancashire cheese and beef bones, immediately cooked some of the minced beef for cottage pie, sneeky taste of the beef, very tender and delicious, looking forward to dinner tonight, also looking forward to trying the braising steak and stewing beef, love the picture of the farmer and his family leading their animals, that tells this country girl a lot.
Gazegill's lamb, beef and pork are extraordinarily good and reasonably priced. I've been buying directly from the shop and online for about a year now and have told everyone I know. The whole experience of purchasing directly from the farm surpasses all expectations. When I was having a dinner party and the whole dish was ruined by a faulty crockpot; Gazegill replaced the meat and waited at the shop after hours for me to collect it!
Due to withdrawal systems on missing my regular visits to relatives in the USA and their hamburgers, I ordered your American style burgers, wow. I’m glad I ordered 5 packs 4, they arrived at 11am and on the grill by 12 o’clock.best I have tasted outside the USA. I will be back for more as these won’t last long.
I have bought from Gazegill many times and I have a monthly subscription to their milk. The quality of the milk and meat is exceptional. I highly recommend this company.
There is no point debating. This is the future for clean eating of essential meat in the UK today. Its imperative you have antibiotic free meat that is grass fed. Gazgeills does not dissapoint. Its fantastic quality food and service. If you are looking for an alternative to supermarket fodder this is the real food that is going to make a serious positive difference to your pocket, tastebuds and helath.
Gazegill Organics 5 star review on 3rd August 2021
Meat is amazing flavour on another level. Customer service amazing cant do enough to help. Have used for past 2 years will continue to do so. Forget the old meat in the supermarket use these guys.
Best find on the net fresh wholesome food to your door, would highly recommend.
Emma has displayed bigoted views on the murder of civillains during the Northern Ireland. Despite former PM David Cameron apologising for such murders in the Commons, Emma thinks that a 12 year old was murdered for hiding paramilitaries. I ask my English neighbours to please choose wisely. The produce my be ethical, Emma is not.
Emma appears to be a bigoted moron. Avoid at all costs. Excuses the slaughter of innocent children and replies with a “yawn” when challenged. A vile person worth steering clear of.
Lovely fresh meat!! The whole family enjoyed everything we bought. Will but again and again. Tammy
The organic sausages and hamburgers I have eaten from Gazegill Organics are incredibly tasty and I can tell when they are being cooked that they are fully 100% organic as the horrible smell that comes from non organic meat (where the poor animals have been fed appallingly) it totally absent. Due to my health I can only eat organic products (as these are absent of the poisons usually present on standard products) and any dodgy food immediately has immediate effects on my body including palpitations, anxiety & insomnia: I get non of them with the delicious Gazegill Organics products. I give them 10/10.
My wife and I have just received our second Delivery and the meat is out of this and would recommend your meat to my friends Arthur Fletcher
I love Gazegill's produce! I order all of my milk, butter, lamb, beef, veal and pork from them. I particularly love the big cuts which work out great value for money. Our latest favourite is the shoulder of veal. Possibly the best piece of meat we have ever eaten! I also think it’s great to be able to take responsibility for our milk consumption by eating veal. And its even better when you can buy it from the same place!
Not that much more expensive than the supermarket but an exponentially better quality of product. Also, good to support a local business.
Meat is perfect! (ex, butcher - health conscious ++-long customer!)-bone broth eater! 😁 Butter best I've ever tasted 'to die for' Always love there special offers! 💓
Love the quality of your meat, more so the less known to the pallet, this time I plan to get beef shins and ox liver I am still waiting for my first-class organic chicken unfortunately there always sold out next month maybe 🐔
Could not be bettered! Wonderful meat, milk, butter , service , prices, deliveries, people. Never needed returns or refunds! What more is there to say........ ? Izzy’s efforts to help homeless in these dreadful times. Well done Indeed! The Talbot household. So many thanks to you all. Keep safe.
We have purchased 3 times from this farm and cannot find fault in anything we have purchased. Excellent in every way.
Always reliable, beautiful wholesome tasting meat.
Gazegill Organics is rated 4.80 based on 327 reviews