Gazegill Organics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gazegill Organics
Read Gazegill Organics Reviews

About Gazegill Organics:

Our family have been farming at Gazegill for about 500 years and as current custodians our responsibility to continue farming in a sustainable and nature led way is very important. We have always believed that nature is never wrong and farming organically produces healthier food from happier animals within a sound ecological system. Happy, healthy animals make better food with a traditional flavour. The rare and traditional breeds that we keep are better suited to the organic system and are slowly grown, this ensures a longevity of life based around a natural approach to farming. We love them to bits, they are our extended family.

01200445519

Clitheroe,
Lancashire.
BB7 4EE

Tell us how Gazegill Organics made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Gazegill Organics 5 star review on 15th April 2020
Helen Watterson
More Photos & Videos
Lovely products, a great company and I now use them regularly. Many thanks all at Gazegill.
Had two raw milks go off well before the use by date. Was told that I'd receive a refund and never heard back. Poor customer service. Won't use again.
Hi Michael,

We are sorry to hear about this.

Please send us an email to orders@gazegillorganics.co.uk and we will look into resolving this for you.

Kind Regards,

The Gazegill Team
Lovely milk, so happy you deliver to far away.
I'm so glad I found Gazegill Organics. Their approach to farming, with high standards of animal welfare and care for the environment, is just what I was looking for. Their meat is always of a high quality and full of flavour, and their customer service is excellent.
Very good milk and service
Excellent service
Compared to the same product from other organic farms, I found Gazegill's oxtail very fatty. It was still flavoursome though, but I prefer oxtail with less fat on it.
Great service
Happy with this company
Brilliant service, I couldn’t buy milk anywhere else
Service ,delivery and communication are excellent
Great service
Lovely milk, will be ordering eggs too
Great service as usual
I love the milk, and delivery is really good
Although low on stock what I ordered was excellent and delivered quickly. Having discovered Gazegill because of the virus I Will come back for more.
Quick delivery especially at this time.
Would recommend to other.
Thanks
Cannot praise this produce enough. I have been impressed that the flavour of the pork is how I remembered Oxford & Sandy from years ago. I hope to place more orders in the future when I have more space in the freezer!
Thanks very much for delivering me the quality bones in the quarantine time! I'm trying to be healthy at home and doing intermittent fasting. The organic fresh happy animal bone broth is what I need to help my nutritious level and not break my diet. Thanks very much again! I'll definitely recommend to my friends and come back again! Stay safe!
BTW, I discovered you from Instagram and it's so far the best AD I found!
Quick delivery of fresh well packed products.your help service is much appreciated especially during these difficulty times
Gazegill Organics is rated 4.85 based on 286 reviews