Gardening Naturally Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gardening Naturally
Read Gardening Naturally Reviews

About Gardening Naturally:

Gardening Naturally is a family run business which specialises in a range of natural and organic gardening products.

sales@gardening-naturally.com

Gardening Naturally LtdAston Down, Cirencester Road

Tell us how Gardening Naturally made you happy
Gardening Naturally Reviews | 21st February 2020
Gardening Naturally Reviews | 26th February 2020
Gardening Naturally Reviews | 26th February 2020
Gardening Naturally Reviews | 27th February 2020
More Photos & Videos
Repeat order of bird netting Good product at reasonable price
good quality netting at a very good price
I'm very happy with my mini polytunnel kit. The aluminium hoops and bars are of good quality and have made a sturdy cover for vegetables. It was delivered very promptly as well and sensibly packed.
Arrived promptly as usual
I'm so pleased with the metal hoops that i ordered and they arrived so quickly after i had ordered them. šŸ˜Š
As ordered good choice fair price,no delivery late items or problems.will use again.
Although I had to wait for a little while as my item was temporarily out of stock - I was kept fully in the picture and was promptly offered a refund but I was happy to wait.
Excellent service
I am really happy with my Gardening Naturally shopping experience. Everything is good quality and arrived quickly. My query was answered straightaway by a person, so much quicker than emails.
prompt service
Brilliant artificial plant! So realistic! Delighted! Wish you did a six foot version too- i’d Buy another
Ordered a Large set of Hoops to cover our Raised Bed.. Amazing service, arrived within a 3 days ! Great quality, looking forward to many years service
I've been buying from Gardening Naturally for a while now, mainly nematodes and fleece.
Excellent service and products.
I have been looking at Darlec Tree pruners for some time and when it came to ordering I telephoned Gardening Naturally I spoke with one of their assisitants who gave me further information I was seeking which helped me decide to place my order. The tree pruner as stated arrived within the 2 days and the saw and Geared pruner with the telescopic pole work a treat and are better than I expected. Thank you Gardening Naturally team for your help and excellent service.
Good quality product (butterfly netting), good value for money and very quick delivery.
Website easy to follow. Goods despatched promptly.
Quick and easy to use.not expensive.
Fantastic service came next day. Product fine but had before so knew would not be a problem. Instructions were clear and able to use straight away
Highly recommend! Superb service and communication, delighted with hoops and veggiemesh, will defo buy from again, many thanks!
We purchased 19mm diameter pipes and connections.
In Engineering, there are quite a few types of connections when putting components together.
There are special tables of "Limits and Fits" that advise on the sizes for "Easy" fit, "Slack" fit,
"interference" fit, "Forced" fit, etc, etc.
In my conservative opinion the product, ie the pipes and connections were of sound quality, well made and good value for money.
My only problem came when fitting. I personally found the pipe connection to the angle piece or "Tee" piece fitting to be exceptionally tight. I only fitted one which I then found extremely difficult to remove even when I had used a lubricant before putting pipe to connection.
With this problem in mind I could not start my project until I was sure that all the connections of pipes going into the corner or Tee brackets could be placed with a "Tight" fit but also easily moved for adjustment, turn or removal. I do mean a workable tight fit, not anything sloppy that could easily fall out or readily realign itself.
With this in mind I had to use a round file and coarse sandpaper on all of the "Sleeves" of the plastic connectors. This was a very time consuming job. Fortunately we are retired people and time was not the important element, but a sure steady functional unit that was easily assembled with the possibility of easy assembly and adjustment was the aim.
I found the plastic sleeve of the connectors to be very hard, so filing and sandpapering was not easy.
After a while I could guess when enough filing had been achieved and tested each and every fit.
Using my Vernier calliper's there really was a minimum amount of plastic removed, but what a difference when assembling, and still a tight fit. Previously the product must have been "An Interreference Fit"
As a retired Engineer, this is my conservative opinion only. Perhaps other people may comment along similar lines. Next time I would have a correctly sized "Die Nut" ready to removed just a shaving of plastic from each sleeve of the connectors.
The Company and staff were extremely helpful when there was a slight hitch with my order which was caused by my mistake on the computer selection. Certainly 5 star.
All in all, a very good product and I would use the Company and the product again.
Gardening Naturally is rated 4.84 based on 5,752 reviews