Gardening Naturally Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Gardening Naturally

About Gardening Naturally: Gardening Naturally is a family run business which specialises in a range of natural and organic gardening products.

sales@gardening-naturally.com

Gardening Naturally LtdAston Down, Cirencester Road

Categories:
B2C
E-commerce

Tell us how Gardening Naturally made you happy

"I ordered a Sack to use for family Christmas gifts.It arrived promptly and I was very pleased with it."
"Very good service. Great to be able to get butterfly net 8m wide."
"Very prompt delivery"
"I bought the Rollmix composter as all the other composters were too big for the small space I have now. I have only had it a week so it is too soon to tell whether it works as well as it claims but it looks quite stong although the fabric is not very thick, so I will have to wait and see."
"Easy to order, quick and efficient delivery, does exactly what it says on their website. 5 star"
"The items arrived quickly, and are just what we wanted."
"The catalogue clearly demonstrates that Gardening Naturally does what it says!! It is full of useful items for those of us who want to use natural methods of cultivation."
"Easy ordering system, fast delivery, great quality items and no problems. Will definitely be using Gardening Naturally again."
"This is the only solution I could find to eradicate Whitefly"
"Ordered veggimesh x100 mtrs on Tuesday afternoon was delivered Thursday within the one hour slot that l was emailed 👍😃 cracking service"
"reasonable prices good service"
"I needed a coarse head watering can rose - this proved surprisingly hard to source so I was very pleased to get one here. No point buying nematodes that all end up in your watering can cos the head is too fine to water them into the plants! Came quickly too."
"Easy to order, prompt delivery."
"Very happy with Gardening Naturally. I've made several orders over the last 18 months or so and they have become my first port of call when looking for gardening items."
"I bought my product on-line which was very straightforward. One of the parts had to be exchanged as the wrong size was delivered. The people I spoke to at customer services were friendly and efficient and I received a correct replacement within a week (although initially I received another wrong size item!)"
"Prompt delivery. Was under the impression that the fleece would arrive in roles as opposed to being cut off a role. Delivery this way makes it more difficult to use. Ian Tessier"
"Excellent service, faster than Amazon"
"Bought some greenhouse fleece with attachment clips. Fleece came in two sections, but even then it was too unwieldy to install in my 10x6 greenhouse. It would be better to supply it in 4 sections - 2 sides and 2 ends, with small clothespeg-type clips to secure the joins. Biggest problem was the clips provided.. They didn't twist and lock firmly in the frame channels. IAssume the width of these channels is pretty standard (my greenhouse was from B&Q). I resolved the problem towards the end by attaching a bit of multi-tack to the end of each clip to secure it. I wish I had done this at the outset. Oh well, you live and learn."
"Much better than Garden Centre fleece and good value."
"Great service and excellent quality fleece"
Gardening Naturally is rated 4.76 based on 996 reviews