Gardening Naturally Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Gardening Naturally

About Gardening Naturally: Gardening Naturally is a family run business which specialises in a range of natural and organic gardening products.

sales@gardening-naturally.com

Gardening Naturally LtdAston Down, Cirencester Road

Categories:
B2C
E-commerce

How would you rate Gardening Naturally ?

"excellent service I ordered 50 meters of heavy duty landscape fabric Tuesday evening got delivered Thursday morning brilliant"
Posted 5 minutes ago
"It’s a great idea to order nematodes at the beginning of the season to be delivered at appropriate intervals as it means that I get an automatic reminder when it needs to be applied. I haven’t been let down at all!!!"
"Efficient and speedy service - would recommend them - haven't used the products yet but they seem good quality as described"
"Very quick delivery. Goods as quoted, hope they keep the beasties off my veg and fruit."
"Lovely kit - I bought the 'square' cloches and the bars to keep them rigid. It certainly does the trick, and you can grow taller plants because of the straight sides - though have to clear leaves (and windfalls!) off the top occasionally. Only issue with this company is that the prices are quoted excluding vat - and it does not say so - so comes as a bit of a shock....although goods are actually worth the extra 20% - should say, or quote with/without, in my opinion."
Hi,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback.

Our prices on our website are all inclusive of VAT, however it does break down the prices in the checkout for you so you can see the VAT paid.

The price you see on the website when selecting your items is an including VAT price.

Do let us know if you have any further queries.

Kind regards
"There was a bit of a mix up with the order but after that they sorted it out well."
"Ordered Nematodes on line and they were delivered FOC within 2 days. Excellent service, Will be ordering next years supply at the start of next year."
"very happy with the product and delivery"
"Excellent service. The product arrived exactly as stated."
"I was very saddened and disappointed at the quantities of black plastic and other environmentally unfriendly and non biodegradable produce in the catalogue. With a name like Gardening Naturally I was expecting a very different range. I had hoped to be able to buy so much more from them but had to put the catalogue in the recycling bin. What a wasted opportunity!"
"Swift and competent delivery"
"Excellent products at reasonable price. PO delivery could be quicker."
"Very speedy service for time sensitive product."
"Prompt delivery and no issues."
"So pleased I found the product I was looking for and at such a good price. Ordering was easy and delivery very quick. Catalogue of products included with parcel which comes in very handy."
"I purchased several firepits of different sizes (there is a reason for this, believe me!). All were of excellent quality and extremely reasonably priced. I'll be back."
"My parcel arrived really quickly, great site"
"Excellent service."
"I ordered 3 potato sacks from Gardening Naturally and the delivery was quick so no complaints there but I received 8 potato sacks! Is this a mistake?"
"Yet again very good prompt service."
Gardening Naturally is rated 4.77 based on 933 reviews