Gardening Naturally Reviews

4.8
Based on 12,013 reviews
Read Gardening Naturally Reviews

About Gardening Naturally:

Gardening Naturally is a family run business which specialises in a range of natural and organic gardening products.

sales@gardening-naturally.com

Unit 27 Blackworth Industrial Estate

Tell us how Gardening Naturally made you happy
Have been using this company for a good while now. Their products are reliable and arrive promptly which is particularly good in the case of vine-weevil nematodes!
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent products, well thought out.
Always good to deal with Gardening Naturally! The carrot netting I purchased was good value and does exactly what it says it does. Always like to think I'm doing my bit for the environment by buying from them.
Ordering was easy, prompt delivery. No issue, good service
Happy with my hoops and netting, bought to stop the local squirrel digging up my veg spot and seeds.
Quick delivery and the nematodes appear to work, certainly we are picking fewer slugs off our plants each evening.
I just ordered Ant Nematodes and it was all very easy doing it online. Item arrived in a few days and in good condition. Price seemed competitive too. Very pleased.
Goods delivered as ordered. Quality good.
The vegetable cage arrived quickly and was easy to put up.
Never used this company before. I ordered butterfly netting and was surprised by the quality and it’s really done the trick.
Gardening Naturally 5 star review on 24th May 2022
Always had excellent service and they are very price competitive. The particular products I have purchased are netting and slug nematodes, both do what they are supposed to.
Excellent service
Always very happy with quick delivery and quality products. This time the new-format slug nematodes were a little trickier to apply though - it clogged up my coarse watering-can rose so it was very slow to apply... but hopefully it will work.
The netting we bought was just right. We have an allotment and lost all our spring cabbage to pecking pigeons. So after looking sround and noticing that most gardens cover their brassicas we decided to do the same. Sprouts, kale, savoy and red cabbage etc are all now nicely protected.
really pleased with my new pea frame, easy to assemble and seems to be working well
The delivery time was short and the product is of good quality.
Excellent service and produc
Fits well and was delivered quickly.
You delivered incomplete items to me? The poles were not completed, short of two and not the Netting net was big enough after my workman tried to construct a shorted size. It was a nightmare. I will be not ordering from Gardening Naturally. I wish to asked for my money back. Please, I am asking for refund for supplying incomplete products and I having to pay the work for spending all day and it was a waste of time
Very helpful people nothing too much trouble would recommend them any day
Gardening Naturally is rated 4.84 based on 12,013 reviews