Gardening Naturally Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Gardening Naturally

About Gardening Naturally: Gardening Naturally is a family run business which specialises in a range of natural and organic gardening products.

sales@gardening-naturally.com

Gardening Naturally LtdAston Down, Cirencester Road

Categories:
B2C
E-commerce

How would you rate Gardening Naturally ?

"On setting up our vegetable cage, we found the fabric was so unevenly cut that it was impossible to peg down all the way round. A quick email, and they sent out a replacement piece First Class and told us to keep the "short" piece if we could make use of it elsewhere. 10/10 for customer service."
"Delivery was within date stated. The quality of the item was first class and more robust than expected."
Margaret N
Verified Buyer
"THE ITEM I ORDERED ARRIVED 2 DAYS AFTER THE DATE I REQUESTED THENMTO BE DELIVERED , SO I WAS VERY PLEASED INDEED"
"Fast delivery and prices lowest I found"
"ordering was quick and easy followed by prompt delivery. and the customer service team is friendly and helpful."
"The products were very good and better than I expected and delivered within a short while by normal post but it would be helpful if you could advise which day it's due to be delivered as we had to wait in for a few days not to miss the delivery. I checked the tracking tool but all it showed was that it had been despatched and was with the carrier but no further information about the actual date of delivery."
"Read my comment!"
"I ordered some potato sack and carrot nets, they were delivered quickly and great value for money. Thank you."
"Order comes very quickly, is well packed and WORKS!"
"Delivery 6 workingdays not to promise or courier promise"
"Easy to use website to select parts I needed to make my own fruit bush protective frame & netting "connect" kit, to keep the birds off my gooseberries and red currents. Good delivery tracking via email, and quick delivery too. Aluminium frame poles and netting seem of good quality to withstand the elements for years to come, but we shall see....."
"I have finally received my order this morning. My live biological control contains one live Cryptolaemus montrouzieri, the rest are very dead. I will be seeking replacement or refund."
Hi,

I'm very sorry to hear this item hasn't survived the delay in transit.

As discussed on the phone although these were dispatched 1st class with royal mail, they have taken two days to arrive which generally will mean they wouldn't survive.

We will of course get a replacement pack dispatched as soon as possible for you.

Do feel free to contact us should you have any further queries.

Kind regards
"I don’t think the item I purchased was accurately pictured when I purchased online for £16.99,to subsequently discover returns are my responsibility at a cost of £10 renders me with an item I neither want or am at all happy with."
Hi Kate,

I'm sorry to hear you are not happy with your purchase.

As a company we will always cover the cost of a return should the item be damaged or not fit for purpose but should a customer just wish to return an item because it's not what they require then the return postage cost wouldn't be covered.

Should you have any further queries or wish to discuss this please feel free to contact us.

Kind regards
"Great customer service. They respond to emails promptly. Fast delivery. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again."
"Order arrived promptly and was well packaged, I’ll definitely use their services again."
"No bother ordering and my bird netting arrived promptly - and has been very effective."
"great products, prompt service"
"Order was accurate and delivered promltly. Items were as described and of good quality."
"Prompt delivery."