Gardening Naturally Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Gardening Naturally

About Gardening Naturally: Gardening Naturally is a family run business which specialises in a range of natural and organic gardening products.

sales@gardening-naturally.com

Gardening Naturally LtdAston Down, Cirencester Road

Categories:
B2C
E-commerce

How would you rate Gardening Naturally ?

"Very satisfied. Will be using again"
"Very pleased with veg cage. A query that I submitted was swiftly and courteously dealt with. Will return to browse the site when I am looking for other items."
"The site was simple to follow and the order arrived within 48 hours. Very pleased with the product."
"Great service , packaged well and prompt delivery , never used before but will be using again in the future"
"Order was as i expected good quality delivered on time and at a competitive price. Will definitely use you again."
"great company, great products at reasonable prices. Each year I have bought another veggie mesh, now I have 4 and they are washed and put away end of each season. They are great."
"Great price delivery and company."
"Great product"
"no faff service, item arrived safely."
"Thank you, product arrived rather quickly."
"Very pleased with the net I ordered, good process from order to delivery. I will order from you again."
"Used once. Unfortunately the spring for opening and closing fell out, searched all over but never found. Fairly useless now. Not of the quality expected."
Hi Mr Williams,

I'm very sorry to hear this.

This is the first we have heard of this issue from you however we are of course more than happy to send a replacement or alternatively provide a returns labels so you can return the item for a full refund. This isn't an issue with have had before with this product so I can only assume it was a manufacturing fault.

Do let us know if you require any further assistance and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards
"Excellent service following problem with first order. Would definately recommend."
"Great service"
"I have only purchased two items and the service was fine."
"Good selection of products and arrived fast."
"Very prompt delivery, all as expected, thanks."
"Very prompt on line service"
"Excellent fast delivery on a product widely available at a very competitive price. Can't review the Nematode product as I need to wait a few weeks to see if it is effective."
"The cage came quickly and is good strong metal poles and strong rubber balls. It’s a bit higher than I hoped as the uprights were 1.5 m but will do the job."
Gardening Naturally is rated 4.76 based on 794 reviews