FreeCarCheck Reviews

of reviewers recommend FreeCarCheck
Read FreeCarCheck  Reviews

About FreeCarCheck :

Free HPI-style vehicle checks for any UK vehicle. Upgrade to a Premium vehicle check for £9.95, the cheapest price anywhere.

info@freecarcheck.co.uk

The Carriage House, Mill Street, Maidstone

Tell us how FreeCarCheck made you happy
amazing service
Fast and easy - no issues!
Quick and Easy to access
Very clear and easy to use at any age. Great website. Full information at a great price.
Thanks Tarik for your valuable feedback!
It was easy to use and gave all information needed. Highly recommended!
Great and fast easy way of checking cars. Great service !
All I need to check fair price
easy and quick to use.cheaply priced.
Found free car check very helpful and easy to use every thing i needed thanks.
Great and easy
Free carcheck was brilliant put my mind at ease when purchasing a second car or myself top information cheers free carcheck
Couldn't be happier! Investigating the purchase of a second hand Smart Coupe...great report...comprehensive and easy to understand..mega fast respone time for receiving the info..and good value! No hesitation in saying an excellent service...any more car purchases, the first checking site I will go to...promise! Sincerely Nigel T...Loftus...Cleveland
Really fast and reliable service. I previously tried RAC and found they were missing information. I highly recommend The Free Car Check Team
Great service,gave me peace of mind when checking the vehicle I went on to purchase
Very quick reply after losing the v5 and reg on a classic car. Dvla were useless highly recommended
All the information I needed quick and easy
Very helpful easy to do many thanks would recommend
I am play to buy a Bentley and just wanted to be comfortable with the “hidden history “ it was an easy , quick , inexpensive and successful process and thankfully nothing negative came to light. I now need my Engineer to check the physical car, and then hopefully we can start serious negotiations.
Free car check were quick and efficient
Paying for a premium check with FreeCarCheck was definitely worth it as it potentially saved me forking out £1000s on a car which I didn't know was an written off. Lesson Learnt: Never buy a car from a private seller without paying for a premium check!
Thanks for your honest review!
FreeCarCheck is rated 4.85 based on 497 reviews