FreeCarCheck Reviews

4.8
Based on 648 reviews

Popular Questions:

Get Answers to Your Questions
Ask a question and get answers from people who are customers of FreeCarCheck .
Read FreeCarCheck  Reviews

About FreeCarCheck :

Free HPI-style vehicle checks for any UK vehicle. Upgrade to a Premium vehicle check for £9.95, the cheapest price anywhere.

info@freecarcheck.co.uk

The Carriage House, Mill Street, Maidstone

Got a Question?

Will it tell me if the cam belts been changed
Asked by John chapman (6 months ago)
Unfortunately not. Service history is not recorded anywhere except with the manufacturer and they don't share this information publicly.
Answered by (3 months ago)
Does the car report highlight All police markers or just if it is stolen , Thank you
Asked by Peter R (9 months ago)
Does the upgrade give the current owners address?
Asked by Lesley Mcgrady (11 months ago)
No. It isn't possible for us or any other vehicle history check to legally give out owner's information. It would be against many privacy laws, and we don't get access to owner's information anyway. The only way to get this, is to request it from the DVLA.
Answered by FreeCarCheck Ltd (11 months ago)
on the check does give the owners details
Asked by Ray Jones (1 year ago)
Answered by FreeCarCheck Ltd (11 months ago)
Why does some reviews say you found there motorbike Reg in four days- yet I sent my request for the Reg for my moped four months ago and you don't even answer emails - I find it strange. How long do we have to wait. Michael Redmond
Asked by Michael Redmond (1 year ago)
If their is finance owing on holden rodeo use how with
Asked by Peter hawkins (1 year ago)
Hi, Please purchase a report from our website, we are charged to access outstanding finance information so cannot provide it for free unfortunately.
Answered by FreeCarCheck (1 year ago)