FreeCarCheck Reviews

of reviewers recommend FreeCarCheck
Read FreeCarCheck  Reviews

About FreeCarCheck :

Free HPI-style vehicle checks for any UK vehicle. Upgrade to a Premium vehicle check for £9.95, the cheapest price anywhere.

info@freecarcheck.co.uk

The Carriage House, Mill Street, Maidstone

Tell us how FreeCarCheck made you happy
Inaccurate info , very misleading - I wish to get my money back . Last record shows me outstanding finance form 2017 with is not true. Very limited reports - do not recommend to anyone .
Not worth spending your money on. You can get same details for free on other sites
All i was after was my cars service history?
Car service history isn't something that we get access to (and neither do any vehicle history check services). This is strictly controlled by the vehicle manufacturer. If in doubt it's always best to check the free sample at https://www.freecarcheck.co.uk/sample/ to see what is, and isn't, inside our Premium vehicle reports.
It says "Free check" its not FREE
Says get you vrm from your vin number ? unless I'm blind or dumb it does now show this.
Hi Carlos, You need to contact us with the VIN and we will check it for you that way for free.
I tried a number - car doesn't exist apparently. Funny. It's on my drive
Hello, Please contact us at info@freecarcheck.co.uk and we will look into this for you. Unfortunately if our data provider does not recognise the number plate there's no much we can do. Normally, these types of issues are because the vehicle is on a foreign plate or is an import.
Says it’s a free service then wants to charge you £10 for the information it initially says is free. False advertising and should not be allowed to advertise in such a way n
The check and the cost is very much the same as others, although there are much cheaper in the market as well. This web page does not allow to go back to my original search page which is truly a pain ......
Misguided by your wrong review rating advertised on your website, checked few reg numbers and none of them worked.
Unfortunately the information provided about the vehicle was wrong in a number of important respects. The check had to be repeated through Experian. This caused delay and inconvenience and some embarrassment and alarm for the seller. Please will you refund the fee. I look forward to confirmation that this has been done. Yours Richard Gregory
FreeCarCheck is rated 4.87 based on 432 reviews