FreeCarCheck Reviews

of reviewers recommend FreeCarCheck
Read FreeCarCheck  Reviews

About FreeCarCheck :

Free HPI-style vehicle checks for any UK vehicle. Upgrade to a Premium vehicle check for £9.95, the cheapest price anywhere.

info@freecarcheck.co.uk

The Carriage House, Mill Street, Maidstone

Tell us how FreeCarCheck made you happy
Total waste of money I was expecting a report on repairs to payed 10pound for something I already new very dissatisfied stay well clear and save your money.
Hi David, Vehicle repair history isn't logged anywhere except with the company or manufacturer. We don't get access to that information, and don't claim to. The same is true for all HPI Check style companies. Our free sample report clearly lists everything included with each Premium report.
this site gives vastly inaccurate information Total, complete utter waste of time and most certainly DO NOT pay for false data
Hi Susan, I can't find your order using the email address given. Are you sure that you're not getting us confused with another company? All our data in each Premium report is covered by our Data Guarantee so we have to make sure that it's accurate.
I pay to get history about my car SL58GJE and I did not get anything
So very sorry to hear about this. We process many checks a day without issue. I have checked your order and can see that it was processed fully, and an email was also sent out to you confirming the check. Did you check your spam folder? Please can you contact us, the FreeCarCheck support team, via the Support Centre if you are still struggling. We are here to help 7 days a week.
Inaccurate info , very misleading - I wish to get my money back . Last record shows me outstanding finance form 2017 with is not true. Very limited reports - do not recommend to anyone .
Not worth spending your money on. You can get same details for free on other sites
All i was after was my cars service history?
Car service history isn't something that we get access to (and neither do any vehicle history check services). This is strictly controlled by the vehicle manufacturer. If in doubt it's always best to check the free sample at https://www.freecarcheck.co.uk/sample/ to see what is, and isn't, inside our Premium vehicle reports.
It says "Free check" its not FREE
Says get you vrm from your vin number ? unless I'm blind or dumb it does now show this.
Hi Carlos, You need to contact us with the VIN and we will check it for you that way for free.
I tried a number - car doesn't exist apparently. Funny. It's on my drive
Hello, Please contact us at info@freecarcheck.co.uk and we will look into this for you. Unfortunately if our data provider does not recognise the number plate there's no much we can do. Normally, these types of issues are because the vehicle is on a foreign plate or is an import.
Says it’s a free service then wants to charge you £10 for the information it initially says is free. False advertising and should not be allowed to advertise in such a way n
The check and the cost is very much the same as others, although there are much cheaper in the market as well. This web page does not allow to go back to my original search page which is truly a pain ......
Misguided by your wrong review rating advertised on your website, checked few reg numbers and none of them worked.
Unfortunately the information provided about the vehicle was wrong in a number of important respects. The check had to be repeated through Experian. This caused delay and inconvenience and some embarrassment and alarm for the seller. Please will you refund the fee. I look forward to confirmation that this has been done. Yours Richard Gregory
FreeCarCheck is rated 4.85 based on 497 reviews