FreeCarCheck Reviews

of reviewers recommend FreeCarCheck
Read FreeCarCheck  Reviews

About FreeCarCheck :

Free HPI-style vehicle checks for any UK vehicle. Upgrade to a Premium vehicle check for £9.95, the cheapest price anywhere.

info@freecarcheck.co.uk

The Carriage House
Mill Street

Tell us how FreeCarCheck made you happy
Very helpful and fast service 100% recommended
Fantastic, thank you!
Excellent service. Found the registration for an old field bike using only the VIN.
Very fast response to my query - less than 48 hours.
Highly recommended.
Very helpful service
Great service, would recommend.
Fast .accurate .brilliant service..thank you
does a smashing job exactly what i was looking for
Great service, will be using again shortly!
Asked for a reg for my vin gsxr trackbike without a reg And they got it for me straight away and free
Super quick service - helpful when using Autotrader to work out vehicle history. Thanks you guys.
Excellent service VRM provided from a VIN in less than 12 hours and for free, doesn’t get much better than that.
Easy and very useful and revealing!
A very fast, efficient and convenient service for a decent price. I needed to check a vehicle and I had 5 minutes spare and it took less than that. Very reliable.
It was a good efficient way to check what the background of a car was. Actually showed up some hidden history which the dealer didn't declare to me so saved me a lot of issues down the line. :)
Very good check all ring abut car you want to byei in few minutes excellent
Really useful and helpful service, would definitely recommend
So efficient and extremely helpful. My query was dealt with promptly and gave me exactly the information I was looking for. Highly recommend "freecarcheck". Their service is fantastic and it will give you that peace of mind that is so important when purchasing a vehicle or checking it's history.
very impressed with your service thank you i will use your service again
Results came back within 2 hours...superb service,many thanks