FreeCarCheck Reviews

of reviewers recommend FreeCarCheck
Read FreeCarCheck  Reviews

About FreeCarCheck :

Free HPI-style vehicle checks for any UK vehicle. Upgrade to a Premium vehicle check for £9.95, the cheapest price anywhere.

info@freecarcheck.co.uk

The Carriage House, Mill Street, Maidstone

Tell us how FreeCarCheck made you happy
Very helpful and fast service 100% recommended
Quick easy process & gave me the reassurance I needed before a first time car purchase
Good info, helped give reassurance on buying used car. Would use again
Really straight forward process, quick and clear results. Thanks!
Great value check service. Provided all the information needed quickly & clearly.
Worked well and provided some useful additional information regarding the cars history
All the information I needed instantly. Found issues which allowed me peace of mind with my purchase, as I was armed with information I needed.
I found this to be a valuable tool when assessing whether to purchasing a vehicle the data was clear precise and easy to use and saved me time and a considerable amount of money I would certainly recommend it use. Would certainly use this system again.
I was not aware of the meaning of Cat S. So I didn't know that it was a written offf car and have decided to buy it. But luckily the full check on FreeCarCheck pointed out clearly about it with lot of other valuable informations. Thank you so much I will use again until I find my car.
Excellent. fast. and a full check list. and more. Highly recommended
I planned to buy an used car and wanted to make sure that the cars records are clean. After I bought the free check review I found that it had 2 cat N non structural impact, I was able to use that and lowered the price by another £300. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is planning to buy an uses car so that you can make sure that the vehicle records are clean.
I would have thought my premium car check would have provided more information about my car being scrapped
If it wasn't for this service I would have bought a car with finance still on it and not found out that the rear wheels were damaged would definitely use this service again
The really important information is not free. But at £9.99 represents good value for money. This business is likely to thrive as on-line car sales grow.
Brilliant.so quick and easy straight into the information you require. Top site
Fantastic service
I was entirely happy with the service offered. It highlighted a couple of issues which I was able to address with the seller in a straight forward manner without confrontation . Facts is Facts as they say . Very happy to recommend and will, of course use again.
Did what it says on the tin!
Was real quick to use and very useful would definitely recommend!
It showed that there might be a problem and having used that dealership before and had a few problems there it made my mind up All the information given was clear and for me was well worth it
Very good fast efficient service ,and reasonably priced for services provided ,
FreeCarCheck is rated 4.84 based on 563 reviews