FreeCarCheck Reviews

of reviewers recommend FreeCarCheck
Read FreeCarCheck  Reviews

About FreeCarCheck :

Free HPI-style vehicle checks for any UK vehicle. Upgrade to a Premium vehicle check for £9.95, the cheapest price anywhere.

info@freecarcheck.co.uk

The Carriage House
Mill Street

Tell us how FreeCarCheck made you happy
Very helpful and fast service 100% recommended
Amazing service. Very helpful and quick. Would recommend to anyone.
I used this service twice and in both cases the speed of service was exemplary. The “Free” service provided most of the information which I was seeking but I also paid a relatively small amount of money for their Premium service. Excellent!
I got the information I needed thanks to Amanda
Awesome service very fast and accurate information thanks so much
Thank you for your quick and accurate response. I now know the bike I bought was not ringed or stolen. Very good service. Thanks again.
Very happy as received a speedy response. Great service have no hesitation in recommending you which I have already done to friends and family.
Absolutely chuffed. Been searching for my registration for what seems like forever when I could only provide a vin.

Fast response and great communication. Would suggest to anyone in future!!
Excellent service, I’ll be using these guys over HPI from now on. Helped in 30 minutes with a real technical issue nobody else could solve A+
These guys are not only helpful but swift yet still free! - Great service, would recommend

Matthew - HR
Thanks for your positive feedback, and for choosing FreeCarCheck!
Top company helped me to get my reg from vin number for free only ask for a review 💯👍 defo recomend to anyone
I tried a number - car doesn't exist apparently. Funny. It's on my drive
Hello,

Please contact us at info@freecarcheck.co.uk and we will look into this for you. Unfortunately if our data provider does not recognise the number plate there's no much we can do. Normally, these types of issues are because the vehicle is on a foreign plate or is an import.
The free service provided was excellent, swift, polite and very friendly. A great help thank you!
Thanks for your positive feedback, and for choosing FreeCarCheck!
Quick quick and helpful service thanks very much
Amazing 🤩
Thanks for your positive feedback, and for choosing FreeCarCheck!
Excellent service, very fast, highly recommended.
Fantastic service, been stuck waiting for the complete registration number for my project for months. Havent even paid them?
Great Service. I messaged my vin number and got the result very Quickly. I was very impressed with their speed and accuracy.
I Would Highly Recommend FreeCarCheck for their excellent service.
Per kontrollin e kilometrave
Sherbim i shpejte
This car check service is excellent with good communication. Thanks a lot
Amazing service, fast and simple. Amanda from FreeCar checks was able to find all the details I needed to apply for the V5. Fantastic, would highly recommend to anyone looking to check their vehicle's. Thank you so much for providing a great service.
FreeCarCheck is rated 4.91 based on 266 reviews