FreeCarCheck Reviews

of reviewers recommend FreeCarCheck
Read FreeCarCheck  Reviews

About FreeCarCheck :

Free HPI-style vehicle checks for any UK vehicle. Upgrade to a Premium vehicle check for £9.95, the cheapest price anywhere.

info@freecarcheck.co.uk

The Carriage House
Mill Street

Tell us how FreeCarCheck made you happy
Very helpful and fast service 100% recommended
Absolutely brilliant. I spent days arguing with the dvla as they did not issue me a v5c as I purchase a motorcycle and never recived the v5c. I then filled in a v62 form for them (dvla) to send It back as I didn't no alot about my bike as like I said I was waiting for the v5c to
Be in my name. I Contacted these's guys and with in a day they gave me all the information I needed to fill in the v62 correctly if it wasn't for these guys I would still be at a dead end. I can't thank you guys enuff 10 out of 10 great service & I recommend to everyone out there. I will be recommending every one I no to use these guys of they are ever stuck.
Thanks again :) :) :) :)
I recieved FREE help from this company. They quickly got me vital information about my car I did not know, DVLA were not much help , but this company DID. Many thanks. Derek
They gave me the information I needed in good time. Very satisfied with the service - highly recommended. Thank you.
Great because it’s free
Thanks for your positive feedback, and for choosing FreeCarCheck!
Good service
Thanks for your positive feedback, and for choosing FreeCarCheck!
Really helpful - thanks very much!
Great interaction, superb service. Will use again and recommend to anyone who needs to find VRM from VIN
Really helpful company. Totally recommended.
Amazing and fast service easy to use for VRM check from VIN
Restoring old car here in New Zealand, learned it had come from UK, needed number plate to check history and all I had was vin on the car...awesome service.
Excellent service - wanted to know details of an old vehicle I had bought but all I had was the chassis number
Bought some old classic mini shells with no VRM and no v5’s just vin plates.
Made them worthwhile to restore now I’ve got VRM otherwise they would be lost to the scrap man
Top service... does exactly what it says on the tin... all information they promise you, they deliver... Don't give you information that's free online and then charge you for... Very good service and a very big help.. Highly recommended... advise everyone who needs help to use this service...
great to here from you service 100 per cent thank you so much george
Quick , efficient helpful service
brilliant free service provided by freecarcheck, i never thought i would be able to find the original registration for my project kawasaki ae50 which had been off the road for years and used as a field bike. i expected i would have to get a age related registration, i knew when it was manufactured as i managed to get a dating letter from kawasaki uk but no idea what the reg was to put it back on the road.
i had,nt heard anything back for quite a few day,s then today 29/06/20 had a reply back from amanda with my original reg number, fantastic! many thanks to amanda and everybody else who helped find it for me. i can now apply for a new v5 in my name and address.
Great service & found registration for free - Thanks!
I had a free service that has saved me such a headache,thank god for these people.absolute stars can't thank you enough.
fantastic help great service
Excellent and really helpful service. I received required information very fast and all data where correct. Many thanks for your service and I strongly recommend to everyone.
FreeCarCheck is rated 4.86 based on 112 reviews