FreeCarCheck Reviews

of reviewers recommend FreeCarCheck
Read FreeCarCheck  Reviews

About FreeCarCheck :

Free HPI-style vehicle checks for any UK vehicle. Upgrade to a Premium vehicle check for £9.95, the cheapest price anywhere.

info@freecarcheck.co.uk

The Carriage House, Mill Street, Maidstone

Tell us how FreeCarCheck made you happy
Very helpful and fast service 100% recommended
Really amazing I have got all the information which I need
Thank you for the wonderful review Mohamed, it makes it all worthwhile when you see reviews like this.
Great value, got the information I needed, will use again 👍
Quick and easy
I use freecarcheck alot and find it hugely useful in attaining all necessary information that helped me purchase my last 2 vehicles. And continue to recommend to my friends and family this great app.
Never ever use this site to check car history. It supplied me a lot of incorrect and misleading information. I wanted to give zero rating but no option. Do not waste your money and time. Go for total car check. It provides me a lot of useful information before you buy any car. I have complaint about it and I want my money back. I just waiting for their response.
Dear Altaf, As per our Terms of Use, unfortunately we don't normally provide refunds once the data check has been purchased. The reason is because we are charged money ourselves to access the data. If the data is inaccurate, we will issue a full refund, but your claim that the colour of the vehicle is blue and our website shows it in grey, is simply because all of the vehicle images are in grayscale i.e. black and white. There is a notice at the bottom of each vehicle image pointing this out.
Great info, would be helpful to be able to download as pdf rather than screen shots.
amazing service
Fast and easy - no issues!
Quick and Easy to access
Very clear and easy to use at any age. Great website. Full information at a great price.
Thanks Tarik for your valuable feedback!
It was easy to use and gave all information needed. Highly recommended!
Great and fast easy way of checking cars. Great service !
Total waste of money I was expecting a report on repairs to payed 10pound for something I already new very dissatisfied stay well clear and save your money.
Hi David, Vehicle repair history isn't logged anywhere except with the company or manufacturer. We don't get access to that information, and don't claim to. The same is true for all HPI Check style companies. Our free sample report clearly lists everything included with each Premium report.
Hi David, Thanks for using FreeCarCheck. Unfortunately, our data checks don't show service history or vehicle repair history - that information is logged only by the vehicle manufacturer and not shared with us (or anyone). Depending on the age of the car, it may not even be logged at all. We do provide a free sample that highlights what is included in our Premium reports, you can view this at https://www.freecarcheck.co.uk/sample/
All I need to check fair price
easy and quick to use.cheaply priced.
Found free car check very helpful and easy to use every thing i needed thanks.
Great and easy
Free carcheck was brilliant put my mind at ease when purchasing a second car or myself top information cheers free carcheck
this site gives vastly inaccurate information Total, complete utter waste of time and most certainly DO NOT pay for false data
Hi Susan, I can't find your order using the email address given. Are you sure that you're not getting us confused with another company? All our data in each Premium report is covered by our Data Guarantee so we have to make sure that it's accurate.
Couldn't be happier! Investigating the purchase of a second hand Smart Coupe...great report...comprehensive and easy to understand..mega fast respone time for receiving the info..and good value! No hesitation in saying an excellent service...any more car purchases, the first checking site I will go to...promise! Sincerely Nigel T...Loftus...Cleveland
FreeCarCheck is rated 4.85 based on 502 reviews