FreeCarCheck Reviews

Happiness Grade
Read FreeCarCheck  Reviews

About FreeCarCheck :

Free HPI-style vehicle checks for any UK vehicle. Upgrade to a Premium vehicle check for £9.95, the cheapest price anywhere.

info@freecarcheck.co.uk

The Carriage House, Mill Street, Maidstone

FreeCarCheck have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service.

Price - Excellent

94.44%
Industry Average
An easy, hassle free and instant check for a fair price and peace of mind!
- Boye
It was very quick to receive the report but I was expecting a bit more information for the price I have paid. The report sadly reveiled that the car I bought is category S but I did not get any info on the damage etc.
- Dora B
I planned to buy an used car and wanted to make sure that the cars records are clean. After I bought the free check review I found that it had 2 cat N non structural impact, I was able to use that and lowered the price by another £300. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is planning to buy an uses car so that you can make sure that the vehicle records are clean.
- Anusha R

Delivery - Fast

100.00%
Industry Average
Quick transaction and delivery, reassuring to know a more in depth history of a vehicle, would definitely use the service again.
- William P
98.63%
Industry Average
Great service and value for an indespensible part of selling your vehicle or checking the history before buying one.
- BEN N
Great service, very easy to use.
- Jamie
Service was quick and easy unfortunately I couldn’t get the information I required
- Susan S