FreeCarCheck Reviews

4.8
Based on 645 reviews
Read FreeCarCheck  Reviews

About FreeCarCheck :

Free HPI-style vehicle checks for any UK vehicle. Upgrade to a Premium vehicle check for £9.95, the cheapest price anywhere.

info@freecarcheck.co.uk

The Carriage House, Mill Street, Maidstone

Tell us how FreeCarCheck made you happy
Very easy and comprehensive overview of vehicles history - only issue was it showed the car being on hire purchase which was outdated information however a quick confirmation from the finance company cleared this. Amazing otherwise!
In general, most of the information supplied was meeting my expectations, however, the main purpose of the search for information was to establish if the V5C documentation was up to date in relation to vehicle ownership (current vendor information matched changes which have a=occurred during the last six to twelve months) This wasn't supplied with your report but has been obtained via another paid website. In writing this comment, I have to admit I have not checked your website in detail to discover if the above information is specifically excluded from the report (meaning, you may have a disclaimer but I didn't notice it) Regards
Excellent for the data sent but did not give number of owners. Would I use again YES it told me lots of things I wouldn’t have been told elsewhere.
Satisfactory .
It was very quick to receive the report but I was expecting a bit more information for the price I have paid. The report sadly reveiled that the car I bought is category S but I did not get any info on the damage etc.
The presentation of details was fantastic and the insights themselves were interesting. For example, the statistic with the number of miles driven between each MOT. The downside was that some measurement categories returned the value ‘N/A’.
Quick transaction and delivery, reassuring to know a more in depth history of a vehicle, would definitely use the service again.
Worked well and provided some useful additional information regarding the cars history
Fantastic service
Extwnsive data provided and very easy to.use
Good informative service! I will use again I'm sure
All was as expected. Access to detailed history records meant I found the information I was searching for. Overall an efficient service.
Quick and easy! Would use again
Great info, would be helpful to be able to download as pdf rather than screen shots.
paid for a review for car, only this came up was still had finance on the car i was looking at. the seller insisted there was no finance on car ,had no way to check this.... so did not buy car, nice car would have been great for wife and grand children
Service was instantaneous, got a number of car checks at affordable price. Would recommend
Free car check is not free so I am curious why it is called free car check surely it should be called by another name.
Incredibly quick reply and an easy to use website. Unfortunately on this occasion the required information wasn't found but I would be more than happy to use the service again. Thank you.
very quick and easy to use, also accepts PayPal payment which is handy
Was very handy to read, the only thing I was hoping it would show was actual service history of car. However it was very useful.
FreeCarCheck is rated 4.82 based on 645 reviews