FreeCarCheck Reviews

of reviewers recommend FreeCarCheck
Read FreeCarCheck  Reviews

About FreeCarCheck :

Free HPI-style vehicle checks for any UK vehicle. Upgrade to a Premium vehicle check for £9.95, the cheapest price anywhere.

info@freecarcheck.co.uk

The Carriage House, Mill Street, Maidstone

Tell us how FreeCarCheck made you happy
Very helpful and fast service 100% recommended
Great info, would be helpful to be able to download as pdf rather than screen shots.
amazing service
Fast and easy - no issues!
Quick and Easy to access
Very clear and easy to use at any age. Great website. Full information at a great price.
Thanks Tarik for your valuable feedback!
It was easy to use and gave all information needed. Highly recommended!
Great and fast easy way of checking cars. Great service !
Total waste of money I was expecting a report on repairs to payed 10pound for something I already new very dissatisfied stay well clear and save your money.
Hi David, Vehicle repair history isn't logged anywhere except with the company or manufacturer. We don't get access to that information, and don't claim to. The same is true for all HPI Check style companies. Our free sample report clearly lists everything included with each Premium report.
All I need to check fair price
easy and quick to use.cheaply priced.
Found free car check very helpful and easy to use every thing i needed thanks.
Great and easy
Free carcheck was brilliant put my mind at ease when purchasing a second car or myself top information cheers free carcheck
this site gives vastly inaccurate information Total, complete utter waste of time and most certainly DO NOT pay for false data
Hi Susan, I can't find your order using the email address given. Are you sure that you're not getting us confused with another company? All our data in each Premium report is covered by our Data Guarantee so we have to make sure that it's accurate.
Couldn't be happier! Investigating the purchase of a second hand Smart Coupe...great report...comprehensive and easy to understand..mega fast respone time for receiving the info..and good value! No hesitation in saying an excellent service...any more car purchases, the first checking site I will go to...promise! Sincerely Nigel T...Loftus...Cleveland
Really fast and reliable service. I previously tried RAC and found they were missing information. I highly recommend The Free Car Check Team
Great service,gave me peace of mind when checking the vehicle I went on to purchase
Very quick reply after losing the v5 and reg on a classic car. Dvla were useless highly recommended
All the information I needed quick and easy
Very helpful easy to do many thanks would recommend
FreeCarCheck is rated 4.85 based on 497 reviews