FreeCarCheck Reviews

4.8
Based on 645 reviews
Read FreeCarCheck  Reviews

About FreeCarCheck :

Free HPI-style vehicle checks for any UK vehicle. Upgrade to a Premium vehicle check for £9.95, the cheapest price anywhere.

info@freecarcheck.co.uk

The Carriage House, Mill Street, Maidstone

Tell us how FreeCarCheck made you happy
Very helpful and fast service 100% recommended
Free Car Check was very useful when searching for the history of a car that i am buying, the service was quick and when paying for the full service, the cost wasn't to much and this gave me more information that i needed to make my car buying decision.
Saves the seller lying re number of owners be one step ahead of sellers
was amazing
Great service and value for an indespensible part of selling your vehicle or checking the history before buying one.
Easy to use and accurate. Cheaper than some competitors. Would use it again.
An easy, hassle free and instant check for a fair price and peace of mind!
Worth every penny for peace of mind. I didnt buy the car, but well worth the money
Easy to use and get all the info you need. Perfect!
Excellent got all the information I needed!
A simple and cheap way to make sure that the vehicle you are buying is exactly what you think it is. Especially after my father bought a car with outstanding finance. Pay this and make sure!
Great service, very easy to use.
Great good help everything I needed
I found this car check very useful and helpful before purchasing a car I was looking at. It was very interesting and informative and give me everything that I needed to know about the car and a great piece of mind. Would highly recommend. Thank you.
Excellent
Service was quick and easy unfortunately I couldn’t get the information I required
Very easy and comprehensive overview of vehicles history - only issue was it showed the car being on hire purchase which was outdated information however a quick confirmation from the finance company cleared this. Amazing otherwise!
Very quick and easy to understand
Quick and simple to use. Added protection of being able to pay via PayPal. Results pretty much instant as soon as paid. Saved us a fortune as the car did come back with a hidden past. It showed up as a cat N (insurance write off), something we did not want or know about. Definitely worth the £10 the check cost.
Quick & easy with everything I need to know on there . Cheap prices too