FreeCarCheck Reviews

of reviewers recommend FreeCarCheck
Read FreeCarCheck  Reviews

About FreeCarCheck :

Free HPI-style vehicle checks for any UK vehicle. Upgrade to a Premium vehicle check for £9.95, the cheapest price anywhere.

info@freecarcheck.co.uk

The Carriage House, Mill Street, Maidstone

Tell us how FreeCarCheck made you happy
paid for a review for car, only this came up was still had finance on the car i was looking at. the seller insisted there was no finance on car ,had no way to check this.... so did not buy car, nice car would have been great for wife and grand children
Everything I needed to know and only a tenner, fantastic value
Very easy to use and had all the information we needed to make a decision on buying the car.
Working fine. I got all of the information I need.
Excellent way to do a quick car check no waiting fast and efficient service.
Was quick and easy received information quickly simple to do satisfied with results recommend this site
Quick and easy
Excellent service Quick response also able to access MID status
Service was instantaneous, got a number of car checks at affordable price. Would recommend
Quick service stopped me buying a write off
Very pleased with your service quick and accurate and at a resonable cost worth every penny for the peace of mind it gives
I pay to get history about my car SL58GJE and I did not get anything
So very sorry to hear about this. We process many checks a day without issue. I have checked your order and can see that it was processed fully, and an email was also sent out to you confirming the check. Did you check your spam folder? Please can you contact us, the FreeCarCheck support team, via the Support Centre if you are still struggling. We are here to help 7 days a week.
Free car check is not free so I am curious why it is called free car check surely it should be called by another name.
Best check available, and gives full details of outstanding finance 👌
Received the information I required with easy access and helpful guidance,Thank you
Nice and explanatory step wise detailed report enabled me to get my choice right
A simple,easy to use service that gave me the exact information needed about the car I was about to purchase. If peace of mind is what you're after, I'd suggest #freecarcheck every time.
Great help.
This is an excellent service and fully deserves a five-star rating. The only small improvement that I would like to see is greater clarity about the legality of using the service. The linked insurance enquiry very clearly specifies that the enquirer must meet certain requirments. However, your main enquiry form suggests that one should want to buy the car to have a right to enquire about it. I did NOT want to buy it, so even now I am not confident that my enquiry was fully legal. It would help if you made the position more clear.
Good service. Quick replies. Cannot fault at all.
FreeCarCheck is rated 4.83 based on 534 reviews