FreeCarCheck Reviews

of reviewers recommend FreeCarCheck
Read FreeCarCheck  Reviews

About FreeCarCheck :

Free HPI-style vehicle checks for any UK vehicle. Upgrade to a Premium vehicle check for £9.95, the cheapest price anywhere.

info@freecarcheck.co.uk

The Carriage House, Mill Street, Maidstone

Tell us how FreeCarCheck made you happy
Quick and easy to use. I found all the information I needed at a very good price. I would definitely use again.
Excelent service!!
Fast,easy and very helpfool

I recently purchased a used VW Passat. I viewed all past MOT,s before hand (this tells me some history of jobs that needed and have been done) I went for a test drive and all seams well.
For a complete piece of mind, and to check the cars background an HPI check is a must. The fee is small compared to buying a car without doing this check, that may have a hidden history
1 other thing I do is use a hand held code reader plugged into the data link, this tells me the true VIN number of the car as well any other issues the car may have. Only after this do I part with my own hard earnt cash.
Quick, easy and cheap. Report said the car finance was HP when it was actually PCP though
Cheaper than other sites and information was laid out in a clear way
It's simply good & affordable to get the history of a vehicle.
It was so easy to get the details I wanted using the website. I would definately recommend
Amazed at the detailed information they provide. Will put them in with my favourites so I can use them again in the future
Quick, easy and gave me what I needed.
the app was very easy & was quick to use.
Very Useful information provided at a great cost!
Quick and easy 2 use
It confirmed that I was right to do a further check on a car I was thinking of buying
Quick reply
Fantastic service, very satisfied. Thanks very much
Amazing and unique service.
Best I ever found.
Amazing and unique service.
Best I ever found.
Very quick and accurate
Says get you vrm from your vin number ? unless I'm blind or dumb it does now show this.
Hi Carlos, You need to contact us with the VIN and we will check it for you that way for free.
Fantastic! Very quick and reliable service. Highly recommended