Fraser James Blinds Reviews

Over A Month
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Fraser James Blinds Reviews

Tell us how Fraser James Blinds made you happy
excellent shutters fitted by tomasz and tom. very helpful pair would deffo recomend.
Such great service from Fraser James Blinds. They are professional and helpful from the office staff through to the fitters who are courteous and friendly, thank you Lindsay for a job well done! I’ve used this company on several occasions and now have blinds in every room of my house!
Over the moon with our shutters which have been fitted by Tomasz and Tom today. Very friendly and they have done a fantastic job. The Shutters look great from the inside and outside of the house. Thank you! We will certainly be using Fraser James Blinds again when we do our extension!
I have used Fraser James Blinds on more than one occasion and I've also recommended them to friends. Their customer service from start to finish is superb, very competitively priced and the quality of the products and installation is superb. I would never go anywhere. Don't purchase your blinds or associated products from anywhere else until you've spoken to Fraser James Blinds.
Absolutely thrilled with our shutters that were installed yesterday by Tomasz, Tom and Ned, they were so friendly and extremely efficient! Very very happy.
Excellent from start to end! Great people, fantastic company!
Good quality products, corrected unforseen error efficiently. Very pleased with our new shutters. Very friendly and covid safe fitters. Pleased I chose Fraser James blinds for this work.
Absolutely thrilled with our bay shutters in our lounge fitted yesterday 28/2/21. This has really set our lounge off. More importantly we need to praise the fitters Tomasz and Tom who did an immaculate job keeping everything so clean and tidy whilst they worked efficiently to complete the fitting and cause us as little disruption as they could especially as this was a Sunday. Many thanks and looks like we will be in contact shortly to do the remaining windows on the front of our house.
Tomasz and Tom what a wonderful couple of guys to have fitting your shutters. We had 6 shutters fitted and were equally happy with every shutter From start to finish you could not fault their workmanship and professionalism. They are great ambassadors for Fraser James Blinds Thank you
Really really pleased with the new blinds and brilliant fitting service
Tomasz and Tom arrived yesterday to complete our shutters after Tomasz previously did our upstairs blinds. Once again a fantastic job from two great guys who were professional polite as always. 100% satisfied with the shutters and the job they both did. Thanks both
Brilliant service! Tomasz and Tom arrived ahead of time and were incredibly polite, positive and friendly. I was so excited for the shutters to be fitted and they embraced that and made sure everything went smoothly. The installation was completed quickly and then they gave a full explanation of upkeep, how to operate and care for the shutters. Incredibly pleased and can't stop smiling every time I look at my new shutters! Thank you guys.
Helpful and friendly from quote to fitting. Really great customer services, always quick to respond. Our fitter Lindsay was polite, professional and left every he worked really clean. Very impressed with our new blinds. Thank you
Tomasz and Tom - Many thanks for the shutters. Punctual Courteous Positive attitude to achieving an excellent result Quality workmanship Clear operating instructions Everything left tidy A pleasure to work with. Please pass on our thanks to your colleague.
So today I had my shutters fitted by Tomasz & Tom...(also a new member of staff training... sorry I couldn’t remember his name 🤦‍♀️)... I am over the moon with the service they provided and the finish look... I can’t stop smiling.... they worked together brilliantly as a team, very polite and worked in a very clean and tidy manner.... I cannot recommend them enough.... thank you so much ... one extremely happy customer..
Yes great service Tomasz & Tom turned up to do fitting Done a fantastic job very pleasant & polite . Thanks great job guys .
Simply the best! We bought a new home and needed blinds and shutters for every room. We tried all the usual high street brands including John Lewis and Hillary’s. Neither could do what we needed but Fraser James did! We have had several installations and been in contact with Fraser, the office and fitters numerous times. We finally finished our last room today and the last set of shutters were fitted to our master bedroom by Tom and Tomasz. They were polite, friendly and professional and finished the job efficiently and tided up fully. They are both so positive and proud of their work it actually made my day to meet them both! They are a real credit to the company and themselves! We have recommended Fraser James to many of our neighbours and I know they have been used with no complaints at all. We can only recommend them. Please don’t give it a second thought use this brilliant local company.
Amazing service from start to finish, especially the guys who installed the blinds, Tom and Tomasz who were extremely professional and friendly. Would definitely recommend this company. My only negative was the long lead-time but happy with the end result
The shutters we ordered were delivered in a timely manner, with great communication from the fitters and office. The standard of fitting is second to none and I would not hesitate to recommend this company. The fitters, Tomasz and Tom were on time, polite and cleared all mess away - excellent job!
Wow. Amazing. Shutters fitted to all windows. Quality installation of an excellent product. Tomasz and Tom the fitters worked quickly and efficiently, no mess and no fuss. Definitely recommend. Price was superb and house looks gorgeous as well as practical. Fraser James Blinds and their fitters are highly recommended. Go elsewhere at your peril
Fraser James Blinds is rated 4.97 based on 278 reviews