Fraser James Blinds Reviews

Live Chat
Read Fraser James Blinds  Reviews

Unit A Morcott Buildings, Townsend Road, Enderby, Leicester, LE19 4PG

Tell us how Fraser James Blinds made you happy
Brilliant service! Tomasz and Tom arrived ahead of time and were incredibly polite, positive and friendly. I was so excited for the shutters to be fitted and they embraced that and made sure everything went smoothly.
The installation was completed quickly and then they gave a full explanation of upkeep, how to operate and care for the shutters.
Incredibly pleased and can't stop smiling every time I look at my new shutters! Thank you guys.
Helpful and friendly from quote to fitting. Really great customer services, always quick to respond. Our fitter Lindsay was polite, professional and left every he worked really clean. Very impressed with our new blinds. Thank you
Tomasz and Tom - Many thanks for the shutters.
Punctual
Courteous
Positive attitude to achieving an excellent result
Quality workmanship
Clear operating instructions
Everything left tidy
A pleasure to work with.
Please pass on our thanks to your colleague.
So today I had my shutters fitted by Tomasz & Tom...(also a new member of staff training... sorry I couldn’t remember his name 🤦‍♀️)... I am over the moon with the service they provided and the finish look... I can’t stop smiling.... they worked together brilliantly as a team, very polite and worked in a very clean and tidy manner.... I cannot recommend them enough.... thank you so much ... one extremely happy customer..
Yes great service Tomasz & Tom turned up to do fitting
Done a fantastic job very pleasant & polite . Thanks great job guys .
Simply the best!

We bought a new home and needed blinds and shutters for every room. We tried all the usual high street brands including John Lewis and Hillary’s. Neither could do what we needed but Fraser James did! We have had several installations and been in contact with Fraser, the office and fitters numerous times.

We finally finished our last room today and the last set of shutters were fitted to our master bedroom by Tom and Tomasz. They were polite, friendly and professional and finished the job efficiently and tided up fully. They are both so positive and proud of their work it actually made my day to meet them both! They are a real credit to the company and themselves!

We have recommended Fraser James to many of our neighbours and I know they have been used with no complaints at all. We can only recommend them. Please don’t give it a second thought use this brilliant local company.
Amazing service from start to finish, especially the guys who installed the blinds, Tom and Tomasz who were extremely professional and friendly. Would definitely recommend this company. My only negative was the long lead-time but happy with the end result
The shutters we ordered were delivered in a timely manner, with great communication from the fitters and office. The standard of fitting is second to none and I would not hesitate to recommend this company. The fitters, Tomasz and Tom were on time, polite and cleared all mess away - excellent job!
Wow. Amazing. Shutters fitted to all windows. Quality installation of an excellent product. Tomasz and Tom the fitters worked quickly and efficiently, no mess and no fuss. Definitely recommend. Price was superb and house looks gorgeous as well as practical. Fraser James Blinds and their fitters are highly recommended. Go elsewhere at your peril
Have just had shutters fitted by Tomasz and Tom. Very polite, worked super fast, excellent service. Thanks.
From initial survey to fitting our experience of Fraser James is first class, we are very pleased with the fitting team Tomasz and Tom.

They arrived at the time agreed and fitted the plantations blinds to our satisfaction including a short briefing at the end on operation. thanks very much
Hi, just had our shutters installed.Must say from enquiry to fitting very efficient .Tomasz and Tom did a fantastic job no fuss, no mess,they work as a team very professional in every way. We are so pleased. Thankyou Fraser James Blinds.
All the way through the process Fraser James have been great, the blinds look amazing. The fitters (Thomasz & Tom) turned up early and got the job done quickly and efficiently , very professional.
Excellent service from start to finish . Had our blinds fitted today by Tomasz Arrived on time , completed the fitting in less time than planned and transformed our orangery would highly recommend them.
I am absolutely delighted with every single part of the service from Fraser James Blinds from advice, to measuring to delivery updates to fitting. Absolutely faultless! The fitters even helped me to snag! Thank you to all involved.
I recently had shutters fitted by Fraser James Blinds and the service was exceptional. The office staff were so helpful and Tomasz the fitter did a wonderful job. Would thoroughly recommend this company.
This is the 2nd time I have used Fraser James for shutters in my home. Both times I have been extremely happy with both the service and the product and have been lucky enough to have Tomasz fitting on both occasions. This time Tomasz was accompanied by Tom, both very friendly, tidy, no fuss, guys and did an amazing job 😜 I just need to work on the hubby to get the new kitchen and bifold kitted out!!!
Excellent customer service from initial survey by Fraser to final fit by Thomas and Tom highly recommend for courteous professional service and quality
Fantastic service from ordering to fitting. Delays were incurred through COVID-19 but I was kept up to date with progress etc by a fantastic customer service team. The fitters were amazing too, came on time, very polite and fitted the shutters with no mess even talking time to demonstrate how to use them.
Not something you find much of these days, excellent and to end service.
Blinds look awesome. Much better than the curtains. Fitting by Tom & Thomas was lovely and very tidy. There was a fitting delay due to COVID-19 and outside their control but the firm was great in communicating the situation.
Fraser James Blinds is rated 4.98 based on 167 reviews