Fraser James Blinds Reviews

Live Chat
Read Fraser James Blinds  Reviews

Unit A Morcott Buildings, Townsend Road, Enderby, Leicester, LE19 4PG

Tell us how Fraser James Blinds made you happy
Perfect service, quick and very professional. Lindsay was great & did a great job, love the blinds.
Posted 43 minutes ago
Lindsay was early but called beforehand to make sure that was ok. Service was excellent and quick with no mess. Would highly recommend.
Tomasz mocarski fitted my blinds today and was fantastic
He was clean, professional, polite and friendly
I am waiting for my doors to come and only want him to fit them. He was amazing
Thank you very much. Very pleased with the service and overall look of the blind. Reasonable priced and excellent fitting. Would highly recommend. Thanks to Lindsay my friendly fitter!
Amazing work by Lindsay. Very impressive.
Fabulous customer service from the first contact. Competitive pricing and great finished product of roman blinds.Tomasz was super polite and professional.
Would definitely recommend!
Fantastic service from start to finish. Friendly and professional all the way. I had Tomasz install shutters on 4 of my windows today. He did a great job, left no mess and gave full instruction regarding aftercare, cleaning etc..
Very happy with my blinds, the two men who fitted them were most professional,very punctual and hard working and friendly.They even put the furniture back in position.
The blinds look very nice,couldn’t be happier.
The Price was also very reasonable.
I thoroughly recommend this company.
Ursula Manning
I had my blinds fitted today by Tomasz and Tom. They were lovely, polite, informative and professional. They were so quick, efficient and they have left the house spotless. Both are a real credit to your business.
Although I had to wait slightly longer than expected, they fit perfectly and are much better than I could have imagined. All in time for Christmas. I have spoken to the ladies in the office a few times as well and they to have been professional and provided excellent customer service.
It really has been a pleasure doing business with your company and I would highly recommend to others.
I have just had shutters fitted in my lounge and dining room. Tomaz and Tom arrived on time and did an excellent job. As well as being polite and helpful with information regarding the use of the shutters, they also cleaned up all the packaging and took it away. I definitely recommend Fraser blinds if you are looking for quality products and installation.
Excellent from first visit to fit. Frazer is brilliant and offers great advice - they have done all my blinds and shutters in my previous house and my new one - the quality is great and the finish is super.
The fitters, Mark, Tom and Thomas were really polite, helpful and full of energy and fun ... they completed my whole house with beautiful shutters and curtains yesterday- thank you ... I would add photos but this link doesn’t work to uplift which is a shame
Ian came and measured, advised and took the order. Knowledgeable, professional, a pleasure to do business with. On the fitting day Thomas arrived and was courteous, efficient and blisteringly quick - five blinds fitted in under an hour. He was easy to communicate with and took time to show us how the blinds work, how to change batteries etc.. Overall an excellent product and excellent service, happy to recommend.
Excellent service, excellent product. Ian came, measured up, took the order and was helpful and informative. On the day of the fitting, Thomas arrived and was friendly, polite, efficient and blisteringly quick. Five blinds fitted in under an hour, with plenty of time for him to demonstrate how the products work, how to re-charge the blind battery, etc.. Price was competitive and no more than it would have been to replace the previous curtains. Overall an excellent service, excellent product and happy to recommend.
Brilliant company brilliant service best price would definitely recommend.
Very pleased with Lindsay’s work very polite , efficient, clean and tidy. Extremely helpful would recommend him . Teresa
The shutters look absolutely amazing. The quote experience was great, open and honest. The customer services team were efficient and polite and the fitting team were great! Also the fitter offered to answer any questions if they pop up later, I would definitely recommend.
12.05. Tomas our fitter arrives, takes down remaining old blinds fits new ones to four sets of windows including two large bays describes the working structure leaves at 1.30pm. we couldn't be more pleased with the quality and would not hesitate in recommending Fraser James Blinds. 5 star quality throughout.
Easy to order from. Thomas the fitter was very professional and friendly and it was the second time he had done work for us, very happy!
Just had our Fraser James shutters fitted today and we could not be happier with the look and fitting . Super service and support by Fraser and the team in the office from quotation to fitting and a special mention for Thomas the fitter , who arrived on time , very polite , informative about the fitting plan and the product and super friendly . His work was excellent , extremely neat and left the areas clean and tidy at the end . We cannot speak anymore highly of his service and quality of work .
The shutters look amazing and blend in with our decor superbly .
We would not hesitate to recommend Fraser James Blinds Ltd as a great choice should you be considering them.
Just had my blinds fitted and absolutely brilliant the fitter was very professional and polite thank you Lindsay for a brilliant job would recommend these
Fraser James Blinds is rated 4.97 based on 61 reviews