Fraser James Blinds Reviews

Live Chat
Read Fraser James Blinds  Reviews

Unit A Morcott Buildings, Townsend Road, Enderby, Leicester, LE19 4PG

Tell us how Fraser James Blinds made you happy
What a great job done... and a really nice guy doing the fitting, very well organised and so clean and tidy . Couldn’t have asked for any better . Thanks Tomasz
Another great job by Fraser James Blinds so so happy with my patio shutters. Thanks again to Thomas’s & Tom for being so clean tidy & professional. Well done Fraser James Blinds
SO pleased with our new shutters! Both Tomasz and Tom were polite, professional and very tidy. Would definitely recommend to others. Thanks to all the team :)
Fabulous service from Fraser James! From the initial quote and placing our order to having our shutters fitted, everything has been so smooth. Harriett and Kimberly have always been really friendly and helpful on the phone whenever I have spoken to them. We had Tomasz and Tom to fit the shutters - they couldn’t have done a better job! They made a great team and were extremely professional and efficient. Would highly recommend Fraser James Blinds to anyone.
Tomasz was professional, tidy, efficient and very personable. I would recommend to others.
Great customer service. Ordered Perfect Fits and Shutters. Always kept me updated especially as Shutters take nearly 14 weeks. Fitter (for both Perfect fits and shutters) - Tomasz was excellent. He was prompt, fast, efficient, tidy and very friendly. I would highly recommend.
Delighted with the quality of our shutters and voiles. Tomasz and Roy were friendly and professional and explained everything thoroughly in terms of the product, fitting, and ongoing maintenance. From our initial enquiry through to fitting, the customer service we have received has been great. Would highly recommend.
Very happy with my wooden shutters on all front windows of the house. The fitter Tomasz arrived just before the time expected. He was brilliant and fitted them within a few hours. He explained how they work and how to clean them. Very pleased with the service. Thank you
Over the moon with our new shutters. The wait was certainly worth it and have finished off our home superbly. From start to finish Fraser James Blinds have been brilliant, great communication with a friendly approach. We had Tomasz and Tom install the shutters and arrived ahead of time and finished promptly with no mess and a quick tour of how to use and look after them. Would highly recommend to family and friends, thank you!
I had my blinds fitted this morning by Lindsay and they look amazing. Lindsay was on time, very polite and professional and has done a fantastic job I'm so pleased with the finished effect. To be honest the service you have provided from the first initial phone call from myself making an enquiry, to sending out one of your sales team, to the fitting and end results has been just brilliant I would definitely highly recommend you. One very happy customer.
Fantastic job done by Ned today. It was a difficult task, as our 100 year old house is wonky at best. He fitted them superbly, and we are in love with the finish. Ned left us with no clean up, and with handy care instructions. Overall service has been friendly and efficient. Would highly recommend to anyone, and already have!
Great service. Good price and professional fitter. His name was Tomasz and he was really clean, tidy, professional and knowledgeable.
Very happy with the service from Fraser James Blinds. Excellent quality and perfect fit. Tomasz fitted our Venetian Blinds, he did an amazing job and was very tidy.
Lindsay the blind fitter came today on time. Very friendly, polite and helpful. Blinds were fitted to a very high standard plus he enjoyed the coffee. Couldn't have asked for a better service
Everything was sorted out easy
Staff were very helpful when I telephoned with my enquiry. Fraser promptly came to measure up and Was very knowledgeable when discussing our options. Delivery was quite slow but we were kept informed. Tomasz arrived early and very quickly installed the shutters. He was tidy and there was no clearing up required. He was very friendly and gave us full operation instructions, thanks Tomasz. Would definitely recommend Fraser james again. Shutters look great, very pleased with the end result.
Everything went well from quotation to fitting when Linsey came round and did a great job and could not have been more helpful. Full guidance as to the use of the blinds plus a great job in clearing everything up you just could not ask for more - so thanks Linsey and it’s nice to see such a great service especially in these times when businesses use the pandemic as an excuse for a lousy job - well done to you all
Excellent service from start to finish. Guy who came to measure (sorry was it Steve?) was spot on and certainly knew his product. Helped to me to make decisions and to think around potential problem scenarios. Rachel in the office also very helpful, pleasant and chatty, kept me updated on the order. Texts sent to remind me of fitting appointments. Tomasz and Tom came to fit today and were a very slick and efficient team. Quick, but accurate, clean and tidy and always a smile on their faces and a kind word. I would happily recommend this company and would definitely use them again if the need arose.
We had our two shutters fitted on Monday (29.03.08) Albeit some delays due to current situations, they kept us posted and the date was set. We received a text reminder the day before and they turned up very prompt and were only 45 mins on the job! Have to say the guys Tomasz & Tom were very cheerful/friendly it was a pleasure to have them in our home. I had my own ideas of what I wanted but the guy who came to measure told me it wouldn't work, and yes - he was right !! Thank you to all.
Very friendly, very organised, very clean and efficient. We are very happy with the results and the quality is excellent.
Fraser James Blinds is rated 4.98 based on 214 reviews