Fraser James Blinds Reviews

Over A Month
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Fraser James Blinds Reviews

Tell us how Fraser James Blinds made you happy
OMG I love my shutters! I did lots of shopping around and FJB seemed the best. I knew they were good when they told me there would be a few month wait to get them made ( a good sign in my opinion!) After having them fitted this week (by Tomasz) I know they are the best! Will definitely use again :-)
Amazing customer service by Tomasz. Very friendly, informative and professional as to the working and use of our newly fitted window shutters. Very very pleased with them. Well worth the wait. Definitely recommend Fraser James Blinds *****
my shutters were fitted today by Tomasz, I am really happy with his excellent workmanship, professionalism and the way he explained everything to me. I would definitely recommend Fraser James Blinds and Tomasz based on my experience
We had shutters fitted by Fraser James and couldn't be happier with the quality and service. Tomasz fitted the shutters and did a fantastic job, was very helpful answered all the questions we had. We will certainly use Fraser James again.
we had shutters delivered and fitted on the 15/09/2021,from fraser blinds,couldnt be more happy,both my wife and i couldnt believe how they looked and transformed the windows,special thanks to Tomasz who fitted them,very polite,worked well and i noticed he had an eye for detail,great fitter,once again fraser blinds and Tomasz,thankyou,
We had shutters fitted by Fraser blinds and couldn't be more delighted.tomasz was the fitter.and he did a fantastic job.they look superb.thankyou Fraser blinds and a thank you to tomasz.who was very informative to any questions we had.i would certainly have Fraser blinds anytime.from start to finish.first class.
I wanted Plantation style shutters and had received quotes from other local companies. Fraser Blinds were above competition on both price and approach to the request for a quote. Their customer service was excellent. Yes, it was a long wait from order to installation but well worth the wait! The installation was straight forward and I am so pleased with the shutters.
Although we had a very long wait for our blinds they are so worth the wait. Super guys who fitted them, so professional and friendly. Would absolutely recommend Fraser James Blinds they look amazing and fantastic quality, thank you
The initial measuring and quote was completed efficiently and without pressure to purchase, I wanted to use a local company and ordered the next day. The wait period was advised at the start (due to bespoke building of the shutters) so I knew what to expect. Tomasz has fitted the shutters today, professionally done, fully explained how to take care of them to last and they have transformed our living room bay window. Already want more shutters in the house, absolutely recommend Fraser James Blinds.
- Couldn't be happier with our shutters. Great quality, great service and the fitter - Tomasz did a great job and was very polite and courteous - he even too his shoes off :). Would definatley recommend
The fitter 'Tomasz' was extremely pleasant and professional and did a really good job, he is very polite and worked tidily. 5 stars for Tomasz.
Arrived early job finished to perfection. Very pleased with my new blinds. Highly recommended.
Very pleased with my roller blinds fitter called Tomasz was friendly and professional and left no mess.would recommend to all my friends and family. Good product..
Had 3 quotes from different companies before settling with Fraser James, friendly and professional throughout, the blinds arrived and were fitted sooner than I expected (a bonus) very happy and would definitely recommend. I will be coming back to place more orders as we decorate. Ned who came to fit was lovely, explaining what he was going to do and cleaning and he went along. Thanks from a very satisfied customer 😊
Lyndsay fitted our blinds, he was very friendly, methodical and it took half the time then I expected. My previous three homes were fitted with Hillary blinds but this co far excels there service in quality, service and personal service. Thanks 😊
Love our new shutters. They really complement the room and make it light and airy.
I wanted an awning for the garden so I had several quotes. Then my Niece suggested Fraser James to me as she had had Blinds made and fitted by them. Ian came to do my survey. He was great. He told me what he thought would be best and suggested nothing more than what I needed. Thank you for that and your honesty in respect of the timescale. His knowledge was superb. I wish to thank Jason & Mark, who fitted it so well! In the time it took me to have a haircut!! Without a trace of them ever being there other than a beautiful awning!! They were polite, professional and totally superb!! That's not to forget Amy and the girls in the office. Brilliant!! As a result? I have a fantastic awning, at by far, the best price possible and as my Niece recommended them to me I have no hesitation in passing on that sentiment!! Excellent and I thank you all!!
We had blinds fitted today by Tomasz, he was an absolute pleasure. The service, the time took to fit the blinds, and the lovely mannered service was second to none. Definitely recommend Fraser James Blinds and Tomasz.
The blinds were ready to fit earlier than I expected - which was a real bonus for me. The fitter, Tomasz, arrived on tie and fitted all the blinds, including 2 deep bay windows and 2 recessed windows, in record time! He was polite, cheerful and nothing was a problem for him. He even vaccuumed up after completing the job. It was a pleasure having him do the work - he has done an excellent job, and I am absolutely delighted with the finished product.
My son had shutters fitted in their new house and he was very impressed with the workmanship price and quality. We called Fraser James to price our new windows following our renovation. Very pleased with the pricing and the shutters where fitted on the agreed date by Tomasz who has done a stunning job. Very please with the product.
Fraser James Blinds is rated 4.97 based on 272 reviews