Frank Bird Reviews

of reviewers recommend Frank Bird
Read Frank Bird Reviews

info@frankbird.co.uk

Tell us how Frank Bird made you happy
Promtly received my order, excellent quality but unfortunately the item was way too long in the leg for me. Think i must visit the shop and try on before i buy.
Hi Michael Thanks for your review and order. We're glad you like your new jeans , the next time you are passing by feel free to drop them in and we will gladly shorten them and post back to you. Thanks again for your support Kind regards Neil
Excellent selection of quality brands. Fantastic staff
I use Frank Bird for on line purchases but if you ever have any questions, emails are answered promptly or recently I even received a couple of calls from Neil to chat through my questions and a solution was promptly found. A great balance of on line efficiency but with excellent ‘real person’ customer service back up whenever needed. Happy to recommend.
5star service and value
Have always loved Frank Bird, awesome brands & a great shopping experience. When the store/s closed was gutted but the new website has been fantastic, just picked up some megga deals on Boss & Paul Smith, fantastic. Keep it up guys will always shop with you!
Frank Bird is rated 4.93 based on 195 reviews