Flowers by Nattrass Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Flowers by Nattrass

Tell us how Flowers by Nattrass made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"My sister sent me a photo of the flowers I sent her. They were really beautiful and she was thrilled with them. Well done!"
"The flowers were for a friend who has been so helpful in a family crisis. To say they were well received would be an understatement. Perfect."
"Great service and delivery. Lovely flowers. No complaints at all."
"As I work away quiet often I am dependant on business's and as such I ordered a bunch of flowers C/W Glass bowel to be delivered on the 14th (Valentines Day) Both the transaction and the delivery of the flowers were simple and efficient, I was very disappointed when my wife sent a picture of the flowers, I think they could have been from a garage forecourt, and for the cost of them, I think they could / should have been a lot more better."
"Exceeded my expectations Great customer care"
"Ordered Valentine's bouquet for my wife last year and she was so happy ordered again this year! Special sentiments as they also did the flowers for our wedding! Cannot recommend enough!"
"The flowers I ordered were fabulous, and the my partner was very happy with them. They arrived on the day and at the time I specified."
"I would just like to say a big Thank-You to Flowers by Nattrass for the beautiful spray I ordered, for my late Uncle's funeral, on their web-site. It was easy to use and I left a message in their message box after work hours which was answered as soon as they opened the next day and as they were doing the immediate family flowers, offered to have it delivered to the funeral directors themselves. We had lots of lovely comments on the arrangement. Many thanks once again for beautiful flowers and fantastic customer service."
"The bouquet was as described and the delivery was made as at the requested time."
"Great online service & delivered on correct day my cousin loved them I always use nattrasses for my wife bday & anniversary"
"Spot on. Flowers were delivered just a couple of hours after ordering them online, went for the cheapest option and they still look great. Will use again"
"I normally call and collect flowers from the shop but this time I had them delivered. As usual great quality boquet of fresh flowers. Thanks ladies!"
"The flowers were for my Mother's 80th Birthday. This is the first time I have ordered from Nattrass. I have always used inter-flora but felt disappointed with the same floral arrangements they use year after year. The floral arrangements on the Nattrass website looked beautiful but you always wonder if this is what you will receive. My Mother received her flowers and said they made her cry and that they were truly the most beautiful flowers she had ever seen. The service was great and they truly delivered in every way. I will definitely use them again. Thank you so much Nattrass."
"My boss was absolutely delighted."
"excellent service, delivered within 2 hours of ordering"
"Flowers delivered were lovely and as described and shown on website. Very happy indeed. Flowers, which I ordered with vase and chocolates were for my son and his girlfriend who moved into their property on the same day of delivery and were well received. Brought a little colour to their new home."
"Excellent service in all respects. No problem in securing a prompt refund when one small item (a vase) was missing."
"Flowers were just beautiful.Because I don't live locally the florist kindly sent me a photo of the finished item and they looked stunning. Sadly they were for a funeral but I have to say I thought it looked stunning, and I loved the originality in the design. Thank you to the staff excellent customer service"
"I purchased bespoke Funeral flowers ( Del Boy and Rodney's Yellow Van ! from Only Fools and Horses ) I was amazed at the quality and the likeness and brought a smile to my face on an otherwise sad day Thank you very much and i would return to purchase in the future and would recommend to anyone , Thank you so much x"
"Absolutely fantastic service!! The lady who delivered them was so lovely. Ordered to best bunch for my mum's birthday and nearly a week later she says they are getting better and better. Very very happy. Will use again."
Flowers by Nattrass is rated 4.80 based on 209 reviews