Flowers by Nattrass Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Flowers by Nattrass

Tell us how Flowers by Nattrass made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"1. Nattrass need a dedicated space/box for the name of the deceased and the funeral details if known. 2. Why not give an option of sending a photo of the actual flowers provided as the sender may not be going to the funeral/may be on holiday? (in Spain like I was). 😎"
Hi Paul,
We could of provided a picture of the flowers if you had requested, that is no problem and we have done it before. There is a notes box when you are filling in the order details that you can put any extra details into.
Kind Regards,
Katie
"Hi, I was planning to write before getting this survey request. The service was good and I got a call about delivery so happy with that but I was disappointed by the flowers themselves. I know it said when ordering that the flowers may not be identical but I feel the variance was too great and what was delivered was greatly inferior to what I saw online and not worth €50."
"Mother inlaw didn’t know she had any flowers until the day after when I asked her if she’d recieved them. They were put somewhere as she wasn’t in but didn’t get a note through the door, this was in the corner of the mail box which she only saw as she was looking for it. So didn’t get on the day intended"
"I have to confess to being disappointed with the flowers you sent on my behalf for my friend's birthday. The problem is that I presume that the arrangements shown on your website, are the highest priced arrangement. So when ordering an arrangement at a lesser value, it isn't going to be as good. You will see from the attached photo that there is a lot of greenery which definitely isn't in such abundance in the website photo. Equally, the container it's in is much wider and obviously needs more flowers in it to make it look as good. Please would you consider showing arrangements at a lesser value so that senders know what to expect. Thank you."
Hi Jackie,
We are really sorry that you were disappointed with the flowers. I will look into this and be in touch shortly. Regards Sally
"Ordered one of the more colourful bouquet's but when it arrived it was green and white, receiver was happy but I was disappointed as not what was ordered."
"I bought some flowers on Friday 12th as it was our 10 year anniversary and we used yourselves in 2006. My wife loved them to start, but after 4 days they now look unappealing. As they cost 3 times my usual budget I'd hoped for better, sorry to pass such negative feedback."
"They were exactly what I ordered and delivered in the time I asked however we have only had the flowers for three days and they have started dying already. Compared to supermarket flowers for £10 which last atleast a couple of weeks"
Hi Peter,
Your flowers should have lasted a lot longer than 3 days - I can replace them for you if you send me some pictures of the flowers to katie@flowersbynattrass.com. I hope to hear from you and I hope we can rectify any problems that you have had. Kind Regards,
Katie