Flowers by Nattrass Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Flowers by Nattrass

Tell us how Flowers by Nattrass made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Hi the flowers came and they looked beautiful... However with 7 days freshness garunteed for them to be wilting like this on day 4 is rather disappointing. They have been looked after properly as well. It's a shame for the price paid."
Hi,

We are very sorry to hear your bouquet has not lasted for 7 days & we are very happy to replace the flowers in question.

Please give us a call on 01325 467154 with the original delivery date and address to hand and we will happily arrange this with you,

Kind Regards
Amy
"As I work away quiet often I am dependant on business's and as such I ordered a bunch of flowers C/W Glass bowel to be delivered on the 14th (Valentines Day) Both the transaction and the delivery of the flowers were simple and efficient, I was very disappointed when my wife sent a picture of the flowers, I think they could have been from a garage forecourt, and for the cost of them, I think they could / should have been a lot more better."
"Delivery was very fast, but flowers looked nothing like what I ordered. Only informed after I made a complaint that the items to make up the arrangement I had ordered were not in stock. I was offered 20% my next order (if I ordered in the next month). Unfortunately the recipient was terminally ill and it was just to send something to say we were thinking of you. So probably not going to use it."
"Very dissapointed with flowers we ordered for a funeral the spray was very small and next to other flowers it looked so tiny and cheap would not buy there again compared to what amount others paid for a cheaper and larger sprays"
"I received an email on 29/12/14 telling me that my order had been delivered. This was certainly not the case because someone at the shop confirmed that earlier today however, I received exactly the same email today when in fact the flowers were delivered. Regrettably they were left with our next door neighbour because we were not in at the time, and I had requested a window during the morning in your special requests space which was ignored and seems rather superfluous. I will not be using your service again because I am disappointed that an order placed 5 days ago could not be delivered in what was quite a wide window of opportunity, and was obviously given no order of priority"
Hi Glenn, I'm very sorry you were disappointed with the fact your flowers weren't delivered during the time you requested. You only gave us an hour and half window to deliver your flowers during a morning where we had wedding flowers to deliver, which take priority. This was explained to you over the phone, and once again, I'm very sorry for any inconvenience caused. Kind Regards,
Katie.