Flowers by Nattrass Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Flowers by Nattrass Reviews

info@flowersbynattrass.com

Tell us how Flowers by Nattrass made you happy
The flowers were nothing like the ones that I ordered from your Web page. I chose the £35 bunch of the ones that I thought that I was getting and there is no way that this bunch is worth £35
Hi Howard,
I'm very sorry that you weren't happy with your bouquet - if you send us a picture of your flowers then I can see what went wrong, and we can replace them for you. We try our best to match the bouquets with the pictures, but as you can appreciate flowers are a natural product - if there is a variety of better quality that matches with the theme of the bouquet we will use it to ensure you get the best. It states in the product description that content may vary.
Kind Regards,
Katie
Very dissapointed with the service today. Went in to buy some flowers for my mother, and one of the staff was helping me pick out the flowers. A colleague of hers was extremely rude telling us that they have to leave and are closing. They made me rush buying my flowers which were not what I wanted as I was rushed. Will never shop with nattrass again. It should have been made clear that they do not want to serve customers, instead of letting me come in. They also charged me over just because they were in too much of a rush to actually add up how much it was. I was suppose to be charged £9.75 however was charged £10. Don't waste your money here, go elsewhere where you will not be rushed and over charged just so they can get home.
Flowers by Nattrass is rated 4.80 based on 212 reviews