Flowers by Nattrass Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Flowers by Nattrass Reviews

info@flowersbynattrass.com

Tell us how Flowers by Nattrass made you happy
Slight problem with first delivery of flowers nothing to do with Sally and her team very quickly resolved
Received a fresh delivery of flowers the next week more beautiful than the first many thanks will definitely recommend
Very nice flowers, delivered with a smile. My wife loved them.
Easy to order, delivered on time to a delighted recipient!
Many thanks for excellent service
Ecelent service daughter was over the moon would definitely use Nattrass again thank you
Easy to order
Arrived on time and Lisa loved them
Can't fault them, ordered two wreaths and a spray for mams funeral, flowers delivered on time and they where absolutely beautiful, will definitely use again.
Well I can't thank you enough my sister in law loved her bday flowers she needed a pick me up as she is always working and the flowers are beautiful I will definitely recommend you to anyone 😊❤ Ginny xx
I ordered Mother’s Day flowers
My mum said they were beautiful. Today she rang me to tell me they are still as good as the first day. The buds opening up to small roses. She’s delighted. So am I thank you very much
Ordered flowers for my niece’s 21st Birthday and the team were able to add an extra request that was really kind of them. She loved her flowers, the photo she sent me showed a beautiful display. As they are my sister’s local florist and they do such lovely bouquets and wonderful service, always use them for any family celebrations. Thank you
Ordered flowers by phone for my wedding anniversary but let the choice and arrangement be chosen by Nattrass.
The flowers arrived on the correct day (very important) and my wife was absolutely thrilled by the quality, the variety, the colours and the arrangement. I cannot recommend Nattrass highly enough.
Have used Flowers by Nattrass for many years and they have never let me down, outstanding service. The flowers sent to a friend, to cheer her up, did just that and were beautiful, thank you
Customer service outstanding, the flowers we ordered for funeral were outstanding,would definitely recommend to family and friends to use Flowers by Mattress.
Our family have always used Nattrass' for flowers - it's a tradition... the service is always excellent and the quality of the flowers is second to none. Just had a beautiful hand tied bouquet delivered for mum & dad's 61st wedding anniversary. Thank you again Sally & co 👍🏻🙏💐
The flowers were just what i wanted i would definitely order ag ...25.2.2021
Nattrass was recommended by my local florist as I don’t live in Darlington but my friend does.
Extremely helpful on the phone.
My friend was delighted with plant delivered and quality.
Would definitely recommend.
Flowers were lovely, and delivered on time. Thank you, Dave
Thank you so much for helping me out today after another national florist really badly let me down. What your company have supplied are absolutely beautiful. Thanks again.
Beautiful flowers as always and a pleasure to speak to such helpful ladies - thank you.
Absolutely beautiful bouquets. I am always so pleased with Nattrass’s flowers they last such a long time and are not over priced. I would highly recommend them.
A perfect service, slightly cheaper than all the nationals but so much better you can see the skill involved and local too. Seasonal bouquet was very pretty my wife loved them and a cheerful on time delivery, we have had flowers from all of the usual suspects but we are very very pleased with this service and will be using them again.
Flowers by Nattrass is rated 4.88 based on 375 reviews