Flowers by Nattrass Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Flowers by Nattrass

Tell us how Flowers by Nattrass made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"A surprise sent by my niece in Australia arrived yesterday. The flowers and arrangement are absolutely beautiful"
"I called into the shop to order an arrangement for my wife to celebrate our wedding anniversary. The lady who served me was very helpful with suggestions and, when they arrived the nest day, my wife said that it was the most beautiful display that she had ever received (so I am in her good books for a while!)."
"Ordered some flowers for Mother's Day and a beautiful bunch arrived exactly when they said - terrific service and easy to use website too Dr Carlton Wood"
"Hi the flowers came and they looked beautiful... However with 7 days freshness garunteed for them to be wilting like this on day 4 is rather disappointing. They have been looked after properly as well. It's a shame for the price paid."
Hi,

We are very sorry to hear your bouquet has not lasted for 7 days & we are very happy to replace the flowers in question.

Please give us a call on 01325 467154 with the original delivery date and address to hand and we will happily arrange this with you,

Kind Regards
Amy
"Thanks Flowers by Nattrass - you made my mums Mother’s Day special when I couldn’t be with her. She was delighted with her flowers and they were delivered exactly as I’d requested! Thank you!"
"Excellent service start to finish, fantastic choice and effortless to order online, I have never ordered flowers before and found it pleasant to do. Will use again and recommend to family and friends. Flowers arrived and certainly gave the wow factor!"
"Beautiful bouquet delivered exactly as ordered. Easy to order, plenty of choice and high quality. Highly recommended"
"I know when I order from Nattrass I will get quality fresh flowers delivered always with friendly staff. I’ve never had a bad arrangement and your always so helpful in store ."
"Oops! I was a bit tardy re Mother’s Day and contacted Sally and her team Saturday who were wonderful and organised BEAUTIFUL basket of flowers with complimentary chocolates same day delivery! Not only was mum delighted but the flowers were great value and I recommend the contact option for special orders and great client service THANK YOU!!"
"Amazing quality flowers and service. Thank you so much"
"Excellent service once again. Flowers were presented as the picture on the Web site. The smile on my mams face said it all. Many thanks"
"Excellent flowers and service – many thanks!"
"Great service - flowers look and smell beautiful, prompt delivery and helpfully left with a neighbour because we weren’t in. Would highly recommend - thanks!"
"The service was excellent and the flowers were superb. I shall definitely be using Nattrass again."
"I live in Canada sent my sister in Darlington flowers for her birthday, arrived on the arranged day with message just as I wrote it was very pleased I caught a look of them when I was talking to my sister on Skype,"
"Very fast delivery service and beautiful flowers for my friend."
"Delivered on time 5 stars"
"I ordered 12 red roses for my girlfriends birthday, and they were beautiful. She loved them. Thanks :)"
"1. Nattrass need a dedicated space/box for the name of the deceased and the funeral details if known. 2. Why not give an option of sending a photo of the actual flowers provided as the sender may not be going to the funeral/may be on holiday? (in Spain like I was). 😎"
Hi Paul,
We could of provided a picture of the flowers if you had requested, that is no problem and we have done it before. There is a notes box when you are filling in the order details that you can put any extra details into.
Kind Regards,
Katie
"Bought as a gift Lovely"
Flowers by Nattrass is rated 4.80 based on 208 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access