Flowers by Nattrass Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Flowers by Nattrass

How would you rate Flowers by Nattrass?

"Prompt delivery and excellent quality"
Caroline Gaut
Verified Buyer
"The flowers you arranged were beautiful and my Mum loves them! Thank you!"
"The flowers i purchased for Mothers Day arrived early morning on Mothers Day in excellent condition. My Mother was over the moon with them, it's because of this i always return my custom with you. Thank you."
"I ordered online from Japan Saturday morning and delivery arrived around lunchtime Saturday in Darlington. My mom was super pleased and sent me multiple photos to show off the flowers. Beautiful flowers and great service. Thank you!"
Tracie Mendez
Verified Buyer
"I couldn’t be with Mum On Mothers Day so having her flowers delivered really made her day.....She loved them!"
Brett Johnson
Verified Buyer
"Thank you!!! Mum loved the flowers. It was amazing you managed to delivery them at such short notice!"
Mike Reddy
Verified Buyer
"Simple to use online ordering with good updates on progress and great flowers"
Mrs DL Hodgson
Verified Buyer
"Although I haven’t seen the flowers I ordered from you for Mother’Day. My mum was thrilled. Delivered early, beautifully presented, by a lovely delivery person, my mum said the flowers were stunning. A good mix of opened and ready to open to enjoy full experience. Different flowers of a similar colour, superb. Thank you. you never let me down and when ordering long distance that really matters."
Jackie Gardner
Verified Buyer
"I have to confess to being disappointed with the flowers you sent on my behalf for my friend's birthday. The problem is that I presume that the arrangements shown on your website, are the highest priced arrangement. So when ordering an arrangement at a lesser value, it isn't going to be as good. You will see from the attached photo that there is a lot of greenery which definitely isn't in such abundance in the website photo. Equally, the container it's in is much wider and obviously needs more flowers in it to make it look as good. Please would you consider showing arrangements at a lesser value so that senders know what to expect. Thank you."
Hi Jackie,
We are really sorry that you were disappointed with the flowers. I will look into this and be in touch shortly. Regards Sally
Anne Markey
"Perfect *****"
Fiona Lane
"Lovely big bouquet."
"Our friend was delighted. Thank you for prompt and excellent service."
Katherine Jones
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered some early Mother's Day flowers for my Mum and they are so beautiful. I went for the Rose Essence Bouquet, and it is even nicer than the picture. Thank you - I have a very happy Mother :)"
"Lovely flowers, delivered despite atrocious weather conditions. Clear instructions on how to look after the flowers."
"Booked some flowers again via the App which makes it very easy. Flowers were amazing as ever and arrived when I wanted... A *****! Thanks Chris"
Malcolm Peterkin
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service delivery prompt shopped here for years keep up the good work"
Pamela Holmes
Verified Buyer
"My sister sent me a photo of the flowers I sent her. They were really beautiful and she was thrilled with them. Well done!"
"The flowers were for a friend who has been so helpful in a family crisis. To say they were well received would be an understatement. Perfect."
"Great service and delivery. Lovely flowers. No complaints at all."
Steve Beck
Verified Buyer
"As I work away quiet often I am dependant on business's and as such I ordered a bunch of flowers C/W Glass bowel to be delivered on the 14th (Valentines Day) Both the transaction and the delivery of the flowers were simple and efficient, I was very disappointed when my wife sent a picture of the flowers, I think they could have been from a garage forecourt, and for the cost of them, I think they could / should have been a lot more better."
Flowers by Nattrass is rated 4.80 based on 165 reviews