Flowers by Nattrass Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Flowers by Nattrass

How would you rate Flowers by Nattrass ?

"Fantastic service. Easy website great for ordering from NZ. Thank you"
"Hi, I was planning to write before getting this survey request. The service was good and I got a call about delivery so happy with that but I was disappointed by the flowers themselves. I know it said when ordering that the flowers may not be identical but I feel the variance was too great and what was delivered was greatly inferior to what I saw online and not worth €50."
"Mother inlaw didn’t know she had any flowers until the day after when I asked her if she’d recieved them. They were put somewhere as she wasn’t in but didn’t get a note through the door, this was in the corner of the mail box which she only saw as she was looking for it. So didn’t get on the day intended"
"The flowers we received from Nattrass for our wedding in July were absolutely perfect and just what I had imagine. My knowledge on flowers is quite slim so I had put complete faith in them understanding my vision (and a handful of Pinterest images). They were also so understanding when we changed our minds on a few ideas, even when we added more flowers onto our day 2 weeks before the day! The flowers nearly lasted 3 weeks and they smelt so beautifully. I couldn’t recommend the team enough!"
"I ordered two different arrangements and both recipients were very pleased with them . Very good service, good value for money and would highly recommend."
"Living in Australia, Flowers by Nattrass have a wonderful website that is easy to navigate and very accurate. My mother’s basket of flowers delivered for her birthday were beautiful and even better than the picture."
"The arrangement of flowers I ordered were absolutely beautiful and made my mother's 88th birthday a special one. Delivered on time with no issues. Highly recommended."
"A beautiful bunch of well arranged flowers delivered promptly and with a smile. What more could I ask for?"
"I ordered 3 bouquets and was absoltely thrilled with the quality and service, as were the recipients, thank you Nattrass"
"Beautiful flowers exactly as shown on the website and delivered as arranged. Excellent communication. Thank you!"
"I ordered from Australia as a gift, flowers were beautiful, excellent quality and great design. Great to have a reliable service when ordering from overseas. Thanks Nattrass."
"Top class flowers delivered as promised with no hassle"
"The flowers were sent to a work colleague following the loss of her Dad. They were delivered on time, were beautiful and did a great job of letting her know she was in our thoughts."
"Flowers provided and designed exactly as I asked. Flowers were. It easily accessible Nattrass obtained them without any hesitation Service/delivery by Sally exceptional"
"This is the third time I have ordered flowers online and the service has been excellent each time"
"Prompt delivery and excellent quality"
"The flowers you arranged were beautiful and my Mum loves them! Thank you!"
"The flowers i purchased for Mothers Day arrived early morning on Mothers Day in excellent condition. My Mother was over the moon with them, it's because of this i always return my custom with you. Thank you."
"I ordered online from Japan Saturday morning and delivery arrived around lunchtime Saturday in Darlington. My mom was super pleased and sent me multiple photos to show off the flowers. Beautiful flowers and great service. Thank you!"
"I couldn’t be with Mum On Mothers Day so having her flowers delivered really made her day.....She loved them!"
Flowers by Nattrass is rated 4.79 based on 180 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!