Flowers by Nattrass Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Flowers by Nattrass

Tell us how Flowers by Nattrass made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Bought as a gift Lovely"
"I am pleased to say the receiver of the basket of flowers said they were absolutely beautiful."
"Great service from Nattrass Flowers. The flowers were beautifully presented to my wife on her Birthday."
"Ordered a flower arrangement for Christmas Eve with quite short notice. I'd put the wrong post code on - was contacted to check. Flowers arrived were stunning as just as pictured. Excellent product and Service!"
"I live in the United States and send flowers to my mother-in-law who lives in England each year from you for Christmas. I saw the arrangement via skype today and it is absolutely gorgeous. She was thrilled with them. The only thing was that the card was empty, my message was not put on it. Good thing that I told her I had ordered."
"Beautiful bouquet as always. Wife was delighted with them on her Birthday. Thank You."
"Such beautiful flowers, and my Mum loved them. Thank you so much for great service once again."
"Thank you so much for our incredible flowers on Friday. They were absolutely stunning and everyone loved them. Couldn't have asked for anything better thank you so much"
"Brilliant as always, thanks very much x"
"Fantastic service. Easy website great for ordering from NZ. Thank you"
"Hi, I was planning to write before getting this survey request. The service was good and I got a call about delivery so happy with that but I was disappointed by the flowers themselves. I know it said when ordering that the flowers may not be identical but I feel the variance was too great and what was delivered was greatly inferior to what I saw online and not worth €50."
"Mother inlaw didn’t know she had any flowers until the day after when I asked her if she’d recieved them. They were put somewhere as she wasn’t in but didn’t get a note through the door, this was in the corner of the mail box which she only saw as she was looking for it. So didn’t get on the day intended"
"The flowers we received from Nattrass for our wedding in July were absolutely perfect and just what I had imagine. My knowledge on flowers is quite slim so I had put complete faith in them understanding my vision (and a handful of Pinterest images). They were also so understanding when we changed our minds on a few ideas, even when we added more flowers onto our day 2 weeks before the day! The flowers nearly lasted 3 weeks and they smelt so beautifully. I couldn’t recommend the team enough!"
"I ordered two different arrangements and both recipients were very pleased with them . Very good service, good value for money and would highly recommend."
"Living in Australia, Flowers by Nattrass have a wonderful website that is easy to navigate and very accurate. My mother’s basket of flowers delivered for her birthday were beautiful and even better than the picture."
"The arrangement of flowers I ordered were absolutely beautiful and made my mother's 88th birthday a special one. Delivered on time with no issues. Highly recommended."
"A beautiful bunch of well arranged flowers delivered promptly and with a smile. What more could I ask for?"
"I ordered 3 bouquets and was absoltely thrilled with the quality and service, as were the recipients, thank you Nattrass"
"Beautiful flowers exactly as shown on the website and delivered as arranged. Excellent communication. Thank you!"
"I ordered from Australia as a gift, flowers were beautiful, excellent quality and great design. Great to have a reliable service when ordering from overseas. Thanks Nattrass."
Flowers by Nattrass is rated 4.80 based on 209 reviews