FloridaTix Reviews

of reviewers recommend FloridaTix
Read FloridaTix Reviews

About FloridaTix:

We’ll hook you up with the best attractions, theme parks and tours in Florida!
We know the guys on the door: Our advance tickets can get you into the theme parks faster and easier
We’ll give you something the USA can’t: UK-exclusive packages that you can’t get in the States!
What we don’t know about Florida isn’t worth knowing and we’ve shared it all in our in-depth theme park guides!
We’re Flexible. You get to choose how to pay, how to contact us and how you’ll receive your tickets.
We’re Local – our offices and call centre are based in the rockin’ city of Birmingham, UK!

Our Customer Service Team are experts when it comes to the Sunshine State. What they don’t know isn’t worth knowing. They also happen to be friendly, helpful and VERY good-looking - and they're waiting to hear from you!

info@floridatix.com

3&4 Regal Court, 6 Sovereign Road,Kings Norton Business Centre

A lot of people go for other large ticketing companies for the Orlando area, I found Florida tickets cheaper swell as the site being a lot easier to use.
I encourage people to use Floridatix more!
Very quick delivery.
Best prices I could find.
Excellent service and great value for money too - the tickets arrived by post really quickly. We were able to visit all 3 sites at Universal Studios in Orlando over our 14 day holiday. I will definitely recommend FloridaTix to my family and friends. In fact, it was a very good friend who recommended them to me!
Thank you again FloridaTix - from 4 very happy customers :)
Florida Tix are great and very helpful. Would use them again.
Excellent service. Tickets arrived promptly. Thank you
I would give even more stars if it were possible. This is a genuine company who provide great deals. Customer service is second to none. Have used them on several occasions and will continue to do so,
Super deal on tickets - 14 days instead of 7, photopass - no hassle or any problems at all! Would definitely use this website again!
Fantastic service, ordered tickets with no fuss and they arrived in a matter of days. No issues at the park with access. Will definitely use again.
Good price for tickets. You do not have to open an account with Floridatix unless you want to. No problem getting the entry tickets on arrival at Park. I would use them again.
easy to navigate web site and to buy tickets. Low deposit costs and competitive prices for the tickets. As soon as we paid in full for the tickets we received all our tickets/paperwork in about a week. Got discount cards and extra information included
Great prices, secure your tickets with low deposit. Will certainly buy Park tickets from Florida Tix next time we holiday in Florida x
FloridaTix 5 star review on 17th February 2020
Great service from Florida Tix ,came with in a couple of days and had no problems in universal studio's using the tickets. Would definatley recommend them to my friends.
5 out of 5 for florida tix ordered on line with deposit for mickeys merry Christmas delivered as soon as paid in full no problems what so ever and also free discount card .will definitely be using this company again next holiday to Florida fab service.
Excellent service and good deals
Fantastic service. Easy to deal with and no issues encountered.
Always a pleasure to deal with Florida Tix. Great prices and excellent service.
Amazing value for money. Bought the 14 day universal and Disney tickets. Delivered very quickly too. Will hoping to use again if I can convince my wife to go again soon.
Excellent customer service. Excellent range of ticket options and the option to pay the tickets off in payments made it much easier for me.
Great prices, flexible payment terms and easy to book. Definitely recommend:)
I ordered pretty late before the Christmas period but the staff were amazing in making sure my tickets came in time. The Universal Orlando tickets were considerably cheaper than buying at the park. Great service would not hesitate to use again
FloridaTix is rated 4.82 based on 4,282 reviews