FloridaTix Reviews

of reviewers recommend FloridaTix
Read FloridaTix Reviews

About FloridaTix:

We’ll hook you up with the best attractions, theme parks and tours in Florida!
We know the guys on the door: Our advance tickets can get you into the theme parks faster and easier
We’ll give you something the USA can’t: UK-exclusive packages that you can’t get in the States!
What we don’t know about Florida isn’t worth knowing and we’ve shared it all in our in-depth theme park guides!
We’re Flexible. You get to choose how to pay, how to contact us and how you’ll receive your tickets.
We’re Local – our offices and call centre are based in the rockin’ city of Birmingham, UK!

Our Customer Service Team are experts when it comes to the Sunshine State. What they don’t know isn’t worth knowing. They also happen to be friendly, helpful and VERY good-looking - and they're waiting to hear from you!

info@floridatix.com

3&4 Regal Court, 6 Sovereign Road,Kings Norton Business Centre

Quick and easy
Service was o. K. Had issues with what tickets got sent to what I had ordered. Had to fight to get what we originally agreed on.
Not sent actual tickets as advertised
One negative which I'm
Still awaiting a reply.

many rides were cloeses and floridatix failed to inform us of this so it was quite disappointing.

Closed rides were
 three in seaworld
Three in magic kingdom
something people must do when in orlando
Attraction tickets booked at same time were good but kids eat free card & play for less card were a waste
Easy to use and good value.
feel we were sold a 30 min interaction when in fact it was more like 5 mins each. This should be made clear it's a shared 30 mins interaction
I bought all my tickets from FloridaTix in 2013 including;
Disney - 21 days
Universal - 14 days
Discovery Cove Ultimate Package (Seaworld/ Busch Gardens)
I recommended FloridaTix to all my family and friends since.
This year I bought all the same tickets including Dine with Shamu. We were going with friends and I recommended them to your site. Issues I encountered;
1. You would not Price Match straight away with Orlandoattractions.com for the Disney 14 days tickets. I had already provided a £40 deposit and expected to lose it even though I was buying the same tickets as I was saving over £200 doing so but you would not match the price and said you needed to make enquiries with Disney. I could not take the chance that you wouldn't so ended up purchasing from them.
2. Dine with Shamu (10 people) Firstly I purchased on 26/12/2016 (5% discount) for dinner with Shamu between 1600-1830. Before I left I checked the price and it was cheaper than I had paid with discount to book again.
Secondly, Thinking I was staying at Seaworld until 1830hrs I arrived at the park at 1030hrs after a big breakfast at Denny's on route and was told it was not for dinner but lunch and I had to check in at 1150hrs. They explained that they no longer did dinner and this was the only option. Imagine my surprise after eating a big breakfast to be told we must check in an hour and a bit later giving us no time to do anything prior to lunch. I even had the paperwork stating 1600hrs-1830hrs.
Such a big company you probably won't be bothered but I for one will not be recommending or buying my tickets from you in the future. The only thing I will say is that I know you are a legitimate company who will provide real tickets. I feel really let down by your customer service this year.
Floridatix simply hassle free good additional advice and very competitive pricing
Very quick and easy to book tickets.
Would be nice to have a zipped wallet to keep tickets in rather than the cardboard wallet.
It was ok but could be better
Yes all went well with the holiday.
quick service & good value for money
floridatix refused quidco.
We booked these tickets along with Disney 14 day passes 6 weeks ahead of our departure date and was disappointed that we had to collect our Disney passes via will call when we arrived - this didn't allow me time to book in advance with fast passes - so we were unable to book some of the rides/experiences we would have liked to.
We checked out various ticket sites for our visit to Orlando, & yours came out the best with the added discount additions, unfortunately we couldn't use the Planet Hollywood voucher as its refurbishment hasn't been finished & the discount voucher for Buca di Beppo ran out before we even got on holiday, so a bit disappointed. So when we come to book tickets for our trip back next March I'll look around again & not be drawn in by the added discount vouchers!!!
Quite a good price
It was unclear that we had to call and make our own booking with the supplier
We had to chase our tickets which added anxiety to the process otherwise it would have been a ten but they were good
FloridaTix is rated 4.82 based on 4,282 reviews