Flawless Body Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flawless Body
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Flawless Body Review Just purchased some SkinCeuticals products for the first time and they arrived really quickly and in lovely packaging.
Read Flawless Body  Reviews

About Flawless Body :

We are not just an online shop. Our roots were established in the Beauty Sector in 2006 and since then we have helped thousands of individuals just like you.

As one of the leading suppliers in the industry we are able to provide GENUINE products at the best prices on the web. We aim not to be beaten on price or service. If you do find a product cheaper from a UK supplier we will ensure we at least match it. We check pricing daily so you can be confident that you are always getting great value.

We also provide a range of the latest non-surgical treatments, in our state of the art Clinic, all performed to the highest of standards by our dedicated team of experienced fully qualified Aesthetic Doctors and Aestheticians.

This same team select some of the best skin care ranges available on the market today.

We can assure you that as an official recognised stockist we will only offer genuine product at amazing prices.

shop@flawlessbody.co.uk

Flawless Body  5 star review on 10th May 2020
Michelle Perry
Flawless Body  5 star review on 15th April 2020
Vicky Robin
I would have given 5 stars however I did not receive my free skinceuticals cleanser after speaking to customer services. I made a purchase of £152.48 on 31/1/21. I saw the offer when I visited the page again a week later and thought I forgot to put it in the basket. I called customer services who said it was on for the weekend only and would honour the free gift if I made a purchase before midday that day. I made a purchase for £114.48 on 8/2/21 and still did not receive it!
Thank you for the feedback. We said we would extend the offer for you as a gesture of goodwill, minimum order value was £125 so this is why it wasn't sent out. As a gesture of goodwill when you next place an order for over £125 drop us a mail and we will add it on.
Problem with the address.

Received it in the end.
I was looking to purchase some Skinceuticals products from a authorised retailer, and after reading many positive reviews about Flawless Body, I’ve decided to purchased from the company. The positive points are the speedy delivery, the competitive pricing and the good selection of samples provided. However, I believe that my order was not packaged with the same level of care compared to other reviews seen here. I was really disappointed to receive my box relatively damaged and some of the products smashed.
Flawless Body  3 star review on 1st July 2020
Thank you Dani for your feedback. We agree that how the products have been recieved is not ideal. We have had some challenges with the SkinCeuticals kits as the product does move around and we have fed that back to the brand. We have also changed some of our packaging to learn from this. We will reach out on Monday to understand what is smashed and obviously put right for you promptly.

Kind regards

Flawless Body
It takes 3 working days to receive my online order. It would be great if selection of free product samples available on the checkout page.
Hi I was a bit disappointed about the complementary samples. I was expecting more given I bought several product. This was advised in your website.

Thanks
Great price and service. However found it a bit odd that my order was delivered to my home correctly but in somebody else's name? The order was fine other than that
Hi Jonathan, many thanks for your review, Apologies this happened. We had the products shipped directly from iS Clinical so that we didn't delay the order by a day. I have followed through with them and they had put the name of the individual who placed the order instead of yours. This will be fixed going forward - appreciate you flagging - the intent was positive!
Flawless Body is rated 4.90 based on 1,384 reviews