Flawless Body Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flawless Body
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Flawless Body Review Just purchased some SkinCeuticals products for the first time and they arrived really quickly and in lovely packaging.
Read Flawless Body  Reviews

About Flawless Body :

We are not just an online shop. Our roots were established in the Beauty Sector in 2006 and since then we have helped thousands of individuals just like you.

As one of the leading suppliers in the industry we are able to provide GENUINE products at the best prices on the web. We aim not to be beaten on price or service. If you do find a product cheaper from a UK supplier we will ensure we at least match it. We check pricing daily so you can be confident that you are always getting great value.

We also provide a range of the latest non-surgical treatments, in our state of the art Clinic, all performed to the highest of standards by our dedicated team of experienced fully qualified Aesthetic Doctors and Aestheticians.

This same team select some of the best skin care ranges available on the market today.

We can assure you that as an official recognised stockist we will only offer genuine product at amazing prices.

shop@flawlessbody.co.uk

Flawless Body  5 star review on 10th May 2020
Michelle Perry
Flawless Body  5 star review on 15th April 2020
Vicky Robin
I ordered 2 tubes of Clinique face scrub on Feb 12 and they arrived 12 days later, on Feb 24. I found that to be unusually slow delivery. Normally, one would expect delivery within 5 business days
Hi there

Sorry to hear this. Unfortunately we think you have the wrong retailer! We do not sell Clinique. The product from us (Triple Lipid Restore) was ordered on the 17th Feb and was delivered on the 19th Feb at 12:33pm. We pride ourselves on ensuring fast delivery as we know people want to use their products as soon as possible.
I’m very disappointed the serum have different colour as normal!!
I hadn't ordered this before I normally have the travel sachets which are much easier to take. The 'clear' sachet is too much trouble and takes so long to mix and never mixes properly anyway and then you have to take two tablets. So not impressed. I don't like too many options just a simple daily dose to help with skin, joints, nails and hair.
I have not received my product yet
I haven’t received my purchase yet; do you have notification that it has been delivered?
Flawless Body is rated 4.90 based on 1,396 reviews