Fish4dogs Ltd Reviews

jason@fish4dogs.com

Fish4dogs Ltd Rushock Trading Estate
Rushock, ,

Tell us how Fish4dogs Ltd made you happy
Very disappointed! After years of happy shopping and good service, since moving house the delivery person is ignoring my instructions of where to leave my parcel if not in. Consequently I have had to find time to drive to sorting office, where the parking is horrific, to collect!
good stuff but haven't received my order yet 5 days late and counting - DPD aren't the best should use Royal Mail.
Good products but too much salmon products and not enough white fish products
not what was expected
Sorry but my pup did not like it.
OK but rather too hard.
Our dog likes them but I did not realise how small they were. She is a large golden retriever
I ordered the squid bites last week, and they still haven't arrived. Really disappointed. I rang yesterday and was told 2-3 working days! Currently the end of day 5 and still no squid bites. Stanley's little world has caved in. These are his bedtime absolutely favourite treats.
Foul smelling treats that even my puppy wasn't keen on. I'm not saying they're no good or not nutritious, just that they didn't suit us.
The product is excellent and our dogs love it but the level of service received on this occasion was very poor indeed. We got an email to say our order was being delivered the following day and then on the day a text telling us we would receive another text by 11am giving us a delivery slot time. No text arrived. We telephoned and we’re told there was no room on the lorry for our order and it would be delivered the following day. Why text saying we were going to be notified of a delivery slot time that day then??!! Very annoying
My dog loves the Squid Bites. Unfortunately it was delivered a day late.
My dog loves these whoppers..I just wish you would let people buy them in bulk which means when I buy 8 kilos at a time, which I do often, they are not in loads of plastic 500 bags which have to be disposed of and not good for the environment. I always turn them out into a airtight container so freshness is not an issue. It would save all round if they came loose like they always did.
Our dog loves the fish twists and the skinny strips but no way was she eating banana.
My Dog did not like them so I add to put them in the bin
I found that the salmon cookies didn't work well with our dog who likes to give a treat the minimum number of chews required to swallow it as quickly as possible. The fish squares and the redfish and lavender treats are much better for him as he is forced to chew them for a lot longer before swallowing.
The parcel was left at the front door instead of over the lhs gate as instructed when it was ordered.
As we have four puppies we were dIsappointed that the discounted promotional price was only available to one dog.
My Border Terrier loves these. I do find them expensive though
Should have bought larger bite !!!
Our dog likes the food. Previously everything has been fine with receiving the order but this time it was not delivered when specified. On calling Fish4dogs they apologised and explained why but it was a shame they were not more proactive in letting me know rather than me having to call them to find out why it was not delivered when specified.
Fish4dogs Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 11,376 reviews