Fish4dogs Ltd Reviews

jason@fish4dogs.com

Fish4dogs Ltd Rushock Trading Estate
Rushock, ,

Tell us how Fish4dogs Ltd made you happy
I have given a middle mark as my dogs aren't that keen but their fussy little beggars however I recomend you put a variety of flavours in the trial box I only got salmon
My dog is not liking the product much but I am still trying to persuade her watch this space.
I adopted a Cocker spaniel from the rspca and she is picky with her food. I wanted her on dry food, but won't eat it, tried this with hope, but she refuses to eat it. It was worth a try, I'm sure it is perfectly fine, but just not for mine.
I think the service is amazing, pleased I ordered the small bag , I have 1 cocker and 4 bichon fries, sorry but none of them would eat it, they sniffed and walked away !!
I gave my little dog a very small amount on 3 occasion s. She liked it but I'm afraid it gave her diarrhoea.
Dissappointed to receive six identical packs. I thought the sample box would be a selection of your products to help identify which best suited my dog.
Got 20/ off for the big bag, only to find they were regular size not small which I always buy. There's always a catch!
My two dogs liked the 1st portion. Maybe cause it was new to them.But would not eat it any more afterwards.
Fast delivery and dogs love the food. Issues with website made my order take over a hour to do which was only fixed by calling customer helpline
Although the service and delivery were good, I found this puppy food made my pup poo about 8 times a day, and the motions were very soft. I have used it for a couple of months now but as with my boxer pup I have had to find an alternate food.
Dear Maureen, Thank you for your email regarding your most recent order with Fish4Dogs. I’m really sorry to hear that your puppy’s tummy didn’t enjoy our deliciously fishy dinners. It’s very unusual for dogs or puppies eating our complete food to suffer from loose or frequent stools so I’m surprised but also disappointed that your puppy wasn’t able to continue with Fish4Dogs. If you do decide that you would like to revisit feeding Fish4Dogs complete food and treats to your dogs then please contact our Customer Service Team on T.01299 252352 who will be able to provide clear, informative advice to help ensure that your dogs are getting the correct type and amount of food. I really hope that this has been helpful but should you require anything further then please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards, Jill
I'm pretty sure this product is good but unfortunately it made my Labrador vomit each time she ate it. I will not be ordering any more but thank you for giving the opportunity to try your product.
Good service but unfortunately both dogs (Saluki X Greyhound and Husky, GSD, Collie X) turned their noses up at the treats 😕
Unfortunately my dog doesn’t like them.
Very sorry non of my dogs will eat it,dogs fault not your food!
Received trial packs... unfortunately my dog will not eat it but will keep trying.. The trial packs are all the same I thought might have had different varieties
My boxer dog liked the kibble at the start but lost interest before the end of the meal. I can not tell if she was full or the kibble was not appetising enough.
This is such a great product in terms of the sea jerky itself. And great delivery times. What is extremely disappointing is the fact that if you order a bulk quantity it comes in 500gram bags. It used to come in a single piece of plastic in a cardboard box. I ordered 4kg. That was 8 unnecessary plastic bags. For this reason I've only given it 3 stars.
Dogs enjoyed these so that’s a plus but they crunched through a single twist in less than a minute which makes them an expensive daily treat. Good as a healthy snack but not as chewing entertainment. No issues with customer service etc
Very disappointed! After years of happy shopping and good service, since moving house the delivery person is ignoring my instructions of where to leave my parcel if not in. Consequently I have had to find time to drive to sorting office, where the parking is horrific, to collect!
good stuff but haven't received my order yet 5 days late and counting - DPD aren't the best should use Royal Mail.
Fish4dogs Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 11,331 reviews