Fish4dogs Ltd Reviews

jason@fish4dogs.com

Fish4dogs Ltd Rushock Trading Estate
Rushock, ,

Tell us how Fish4dogs Ltd made you happy
Sorry my dog didn’t like them.
We've been buying treats for our Yorkie for a long time, and he loves them. Unfortunately, lately we've noticed a decline in manufacture. We bought banana wraps where most of the banana was in the bottom of the bags, and now the sweet potato wraps we bought recently seem to be going the same way. We found just fish skin without the potato and vice versa. We'll keep buying Fish4Dogs as our little fellow loves them, and they are good for him, but just hope the quality of manufacture improves.
Don't know yet still trying it out. Seems ok
The fish is excellent what annoyed me was the next day you offered 10% off😬
Too similar to salmon working dog apart from shape, 2 dogs not bothered or excited as treats.
The bag of fish flats was not of the quality I have come to expect. There were too many very short ones and ones that were just shards. I put it down to the problems caused bu covid 19. Usually I am very pleased.
I have 2 French bulldogs rescued from Hungary and they took a bit of introducing to the fish4dogs I think the pellets were rather small for them but they are eating it now.
Very sorry I cannot give more than 3 stars . NOTHING wrong with this product. It arrived very quickly, especially under the lockdown. However my fussy little madam ate the first two, now refused to eat anymore. I had high hopes that they would help to clean her teeth, sadly not going to happen.
The ability to buy a small sample is perfect and on this the company gets 5 stars. However my dogs wouldn't touch any of the 4 samples I bought which is why I gave 3 stars. Easy to order. Delivery on time. A good company I just wish my dogs would eat it
We have not received our order yet
Hi, love your products but wish you were using biodegradable packaging, some dog food brands are now available in fully compostable bags made from vegetable starches
Looks good good but my dog refused to eat it
Okay delivery
I was out when the package was delivered and it was left, contrary to my clear instructions when ordering, on the front porch – and the email notification stated it had been signed for by someone with my first name and no surname. I know delivery drivers are under ridiculous pressure, but what is the point of completing alternative delivery instructions if they are going to be ignored? Are they even passed on to the courier company?
Having 4 dogs , only 2 will eat the kibble and wet food. The other 2 would not touch any of it , so mixed reviews I'm afraid. I will try again in a couple of weeks.
Great products- fur babies adored them, but, sadly supplied in plastic carrier bags.
my dogs love the sea Jerkys
Thought I would try this kibble out as I had heard good things about it but my 7month old Jack Russell does not like it and literally turns his nose up at it. Maybe it's the fish smell he doesn't like or the texture/shape, either way I will not be changing his current kibble (Purina) to fish 4 dogs at this time. I have rated the product "acceptable" as its not fair to give it a bad review nor a positive. Thanks
It's odd but my dog is refusing these. Hes been having them for months but this new pack just received is not being eaten. He loves them usually.. Can't work it out.!!
The food is good, my dog enjoys it. The treats are good, my dog likes those. The delivery is good, taking 2-3 working days.
Fish4dogs Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 11,035 reviews