Fish4dogs Ltd Reviews

jason@fish4dogs.com

Fish4dogs Ltd Rushock Trading Estate
Rushock, ,

Tell us how Fish4dogs Ltd made you happy
Dylan got really excited when I mentioned the parcel was for him. Nudged and nosed at packaging. Loved it when I fed them as a treat - one by one. Put them in his feeding bowl and he just sniffed and walked away! I'll keep trying!
It comes in a plastic bag! Such a fiddle to get the pouring device in place by someone with fat thumbs! Maybe won't buy it again as there is plenty of good salmon oil available elsewhere.
Speedy delivery and look like they should be tasty but really struggling to get my dog to eat them - probably just a complete different taste - will persevere for a bit.
Im sure it’s very good ! But my dog wouldn’t eat it ! Just sniffed it & walked away !
Sorry but my picky Chihuahua wouldn't touch it.
The food was recommended by the breeder and to be honest can’t fault it our TT pup loves it especially the salmon mouse The only criticism is being kept informed after purchase when it will turn up
Dogs like it but had problms opening 4 out of 12 cans
My cats love this food, I just wish the delivery was a lot quicker! Ordered on 3rd Nov and its now 12th Nov and still waiting??
my dog loves fish4dogs kibble, tried so many foods but this is the only food to date he'll eat so last 18 months thats what ive been buying... my only issue is unless i pay for delivery the free delivery option (free or paid is DPD) means it takes over a week, makes no sense almost like they hold the order just to say well you didnt pay you can wait!
My order placed a week ago has not yet arrived.
My dog just did not like this food,think I will have to give it to the cat next door.
I'm not sure what to put. I bought two of the 50p samples that he wolfed down, but now that I've got the large bag he's not keen. He loves fish - what is the difference between the two packs? The ordering and speed of delivery were great
Unfortunately my dog doesn’t like these ,so I won’t purchase them again
Tried the large kibble - too large. Small kibble too small. Rosie is a cocker spaniel. Wish there was a medium kibble then I'd definitely buy
I was very happy with service but alas my fussy pooch would not countenance any of the sample pack except Sea Jerky , and that he truly enjoyed.I will definitely buy more of that. In fairness, I have to say, he accepts tinned Salmon, Sardine and Tuna
Fast delivery and good communication.
VERY tiny triangular treats. Very difficult to use as a training treat as too small to individually feed to my almost 10 week old lab. You end up dropping them and they disappear into the grass so she eats that to get to them.
I’m afraid my dog wouldn’t touch it which didn’t surprise me as she won’t eat any dog food, but it came very promptly and I was impressed with it, I gave it to my sister for her dog to try rather than waste it.
Hi there, I actually asked for puppy Salmon mousse and it states on the food you sent me that this is for adult dogs ?? Is this a problem ??
Nothing wrong with the food, it's excellent. Our Labradors love it and we get complimented on their shiny coats. I would give 5 stars if the bags were sealable. Other makers do it no problem. It's no fun having 2 unsealable bags of smelly dog food in the house.
Fish4dogs Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 11,337 reviews