Fish4dogs Ltd Reviews

ecommerce@fish4dogs.com

Fish4dogs Ltd Rushock Trading Estate
Rushock

Tell us how Fish4dogs Ltd made you happy
Dogs love it but it’s pricey.
My jack russell takes it but only mixed in with tin os winalot. Not keen to eat it on its own.
Food quality appears to be good, although ingredients could do with additional fish content. I wanted to like this brand but found the delivery time ridiculous. Had to contact customer service and then Kim and behold it arrived the next day.
Easy to use Web site would have liked it to come a little quicker however my dog is enjoying her new food!! I'm a bit disappointed they don't deliver to N Ireland as I'm off on holiday and will now have to take it in my luggage 😩 not helpful!!!
My 2 dogs, have really adjusted to this fish diet, thank you
My dog willnot eat it on its own I am mixing it with her other dried food so she eats it she prefers her original food
Great little treat that doesn’t contain additives and are low in fat . My dog likes them. A little on the expensive side.
Good efficient ordering and delivery service If not so expensive I would have definitely tried other Fish4Dogs products such as the main food but not sure it’s justified at the current cost
I only buy my puppy’s food off this site. I love the quality of there food and treats etc so does my OEB puppy. I think the quality of the products are high one thing I don’t like is the delivery. I think orders can take a while to come and would recommend ordering in advance I also can’t seem to find an option for a quicker delivery which would be great if I could. That’s my only downfall.
FIRST IMPRESION GOOD
Super product. Shame about the packaging. Not handy at all.
Great service
Very good as always just disappointed that it srems everytime i put an order in the next day you seem to have a discount on the item but that's just my bad timing. My dogs love all your products.
The salmon was the first of your products my dog was introduced to. That was at a time when he hadn’t eaten for several days. The salmon interested him and he was away. Because of that I tried the cod and trout. As he scoffed both quiet quickly, I assume he had no objections. My next order will be for all three.
Sample pack came very quickly one dog liked it the other liked it some days small pieces for small to medium dogs will buy again .
It did take awhile for the sample to arrive. We was beginning to wonder about it
I received a ‘mousse’ free sample and thought a great idea as topper for my dogs dry food, he seemed to think it a great idea too! Have been very pleased with my purchases. The only comment I would make is the large kibble is pretty large for my Tibetan terrier but I found the small too small. My dogs coat is amazing since changing to your products
My fussy dog wouldn't eat them. Give them to a nabour and they liked them
Both our dogs ate it up with great relish
My dogs love all your treats. They are raw fed and the fish based treats are great for them.
Fish4dogs Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 11,780 reviews