FirewoodFund Reviews

of reviewers recommend FirewoodFund

Tell us how FirewoodFund made you happy
Recurved the wood in good time, actually a day earlier than advised. Used it last night and it burns really well, will definitely but again when I top up.
Thanks for saying you will purchase from us again.
Very efficient service, top quality logs.
Thank you for saying that you're impressed with our customer service and the quality of our logs.
Ordered from Matt who was very helpful, he saw my order through to delivery. The delivery arrived a day early which was great and I received follow up from him to be sure all was well. Great service and although I’ve not used the logs yet, they look very good. I will certainly use these guys again.
Good work guys πŸ‘
We really appreciate this review. It's great to hear that you were impressed by our customer service.
great service, lovely logs in manageable plastic bags
We're pleased you're impressed with the customer service you received from us.
Used This Firm Last Year Good Wood,Only Problem was about 6 pcs were about a foot long,But managed to burn them in Chimnea.
New Bag coming monday 1.6M .
Thank you for your review and for going ahead and purchasing from us again.
Excellent product .... good sized logs and efficient service. I slightly wish I had been told I would have to dispose of a pallet. I was on my own when they were delivered and luckily I was able to manhandle it off the street but not everyone would be able to do that.
Thank you for your review of our logs.
This is our third order based on precious experience the wood is good quality and as always well packed delivered. The delivery is very reliable and polite. The delivery vehicle is quite large and does not have a cherry picker so be sure to organise access. I especially like the fact I can return the tonne bag in the post free of charge. The text follow up is also a very nice touch.
Thank you for repeatedly ordering from us and for taking the time to leave us this lovely review.
Seamless service, as always. Logs chopped slightly smaller in this delivery, which we appreciated.
We're happy that you liked the fact the logs were chopped slightly smaller in your last delivery from us. Thanks for the review.
Quality wood delivered on time.
Thanks for the lovely review Emily
Excellent service. Wood looks fantastic (very dry) although we’ve not used any yet in our stove.
Pleased to hear you liked the logs Charles. Confident they will burn well.
I phoned a order and the gentleman in charge helped me through my ordering ordered from them before and will continue to do so I highly recommend this company 10 out of 10many thanks
Always more than happy to help Michael
Great service and nice people to deal withπŸ‘πŸ»
Thanks for the lovely review Kim. We hope the kiln dried logs are burning well.
Delivered on time, driver helped remove it from pallet, burns well and good heat. Recommend
Pleased to hear the service and logs were spot on Lisa.
Superb company to deal with. Answered all my queries instantly. Delivered promptly. Delivery driver exceptional. Will most certainly being using firewoodfund again. Kay Devon
Thanks for the review Kay, we look forward to sending you more kiln dried logs!
Great service and communication. Wood arrived in perfect condition
Pleased to hear you liked the communication and service James. Hope the firewood logs burned well.
Really happy with my order, super friendly company
Thanks for the review
No problems here, excellent quality hard wood, delivered quickly and on time , will definitely use again.
Thanks for the review Roger. We look forward to helping you in the future
excellent, rapid delivery

Superior grade of kiln-dried Birch burned beautifully.

Nicely packaged in double sided cardeboaed boxes.

Kindling was excellent, also!!
Very Satisfied customer.

Not 5-stars because box was a couple kilos ligte...

🀷🏼‍♂️
Thanks for the detailed review Gregory.
Very good wood logs , exactly what Im looking for , will buy again for sure . Very friendly team
Hi Sergio, thanks for the review. We look forward to helping you in the future.
Great service. FirewoodFund delivered the logs on the day I selected. I shall be using again πŸ™‚
Pleased to hear you like our service Phoebe
FirewoodFund is rated 4.88 based on 293 reviews