Firewood Fund Reviews

of reviewers recommend Firewood Fund

Tell us how Firewood Fund made you happy
Good communication Great wood easy to light medium burn lasts well for
Excellent quality wood - well packaged and very clear and updated delivery info. Really happy with the product and service.
Easy to order on line. Delivered when they said they would. Would order from them again.
Great communication with customer. Flexible approach when changing order. Only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is I had to chase for confirmation of order, and delivery was an hour later than timed/promised
Thanks for leaving us a review. Please be assured order confirmation emails are always sent immediately after making a purchase. Unfortunately confirmation emails sometimes get filtered out and make their way to the spam folders within email accounts. This is out of our control, however we are always more than happy to resend order confirmations to alternative email addresses if asked.

We are confident your logs will keep you warm and cosy.

Thanks,

The FirewoodFund Team
Great service, website was easy to use and delivery was quick and painless. The logs and kindling were really good quality and excellent value for money. We will definitely be using these again! Highly recommended!
We are very pleased with the service we got from the Firewoodfund. We had bought some cheaper logs and they did not burn well. We tried the new logs last night and they were so much better. The customer service was also very good. We had an issue with the delivery address (which was my fault) but Matt was very helpful and kept me updated and they arrived the next day.
I’m in Guatemala and ordered some logs for my mum and dad in London. Your delivery team left the logs on the driveway as requested. The logs were a gift for my parents and they couldn’t have been more surprised or happier and thanks to you a good deal warmer. They have no idea how I did that as they dont really understand the Internet (please don’t print that or I’ll be put on the fire) so now they think I’m magic. THANK YOU FirewoodFund.co.uk PS they are stoked (fire pun alert) that you plant a tree for every order!
Great product, smooth deliver, will definitely order again with them.
Easy to order, best price around and delivery when promised
outstanding website,telephone conversation,delivery and product
Excellent service, quality goods and Matt was brilliant with communication. 5 star treatment Many thanks Jim
Easy to order, arrived exactly when I requested, and delivered right outside my front door - some of it stacked in the house text for the cooler evenings - smells lovely 😊 - great produce and great service
Lovely wood, great service! V pleased to be able to get natural firefighters and kindling, too
Lovely dry wood, well packed, arrived on time. Had a trial fire and the wood burned well. Logs in manageable pieces, not too big.
The wood seems to be great quality and smells lovely! The delivery was delayed but someone phoned me to explain why. Excellent service.
Have had a log burner for 18 years, only started using Kiln dried last year, wow what a difference, flames and real warmth at last, and if your going to use kiln dried, you can’t do better than Firewood Fund, efficient, excellent delivery service, professionals all the way.
logs were deivered on time . we had a call a few minutes prior to delivery . We haven't used the logs just yet but they came with an informative leaflet including info on how to recycle the waste bag. Will definately use again.
Good quality wood. Delivered on time. Would buy again and recommend.
Excellent service and we liked the returnable bag!
Ordering was very simple. I had one problem when the delivery company stated they wouldn’t be able to bring logs up my inclined paved drive. I went back to the supplier who dealt with the issue such that the logs where delivered on time and stored in my garage at the top of said drive. Driver was extremely helpful. You may ask why I gave a score of 5. Th reason being the potential problem was dealt with politely and efficiently. I will definitely order again.
Firewood Fund is rated 4.84 based on 182 reviews