Firewood Fund Reviews

of reviewers recommend Firewood Fund

Tell us how Firewood Fund made you happy
I am very pleased with the wood - it's different sizes are useful and it burns beautifully. I would have liked to have got a text the day before delivery with, at least a 3 hour slot as I could make no plans between 9-6pm.
Relatively expensive, but excellent quality and consistent size and type of logs.
Delivered on time, to the correct place by your carrier, a helpful young man.
Great communication with customer. Flexible approach when changing order. Only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is I had to chase for confirmation of order, and delivery was an hour later than timed/promised
Thanks for leaving us a review. Please be assured order confirmation emails are always sent immediately after making a purchase. Unfortunately confirmation emails sometimes get filtered out and make their way to the spam folders within email accounts. This is out of our control, however we are always more than happy to resend order confirmations to alternative email addresses if asked.

We are confident your logs will keep you warm and cosy.

Thanks,

The FirewoodFund Team
Easy to order, best price around and delivery when promised
This is sustainably sourced wood from the UK. They were very ogliging, also the wood came with no plastic packaging at all. The wood is burning well so it's well dried.
Glad you liked how the log delivery was packaged Cordelia. Our kiln dried logs are below 20% moisture, which is why they burnt so well. We hope to deliver your logs again! :-)
Excellent firewood and amazing customer service from Matt. Delivery was a bit of an issue though as we don't have any paved access.
Thanks for the lovely review Stu. Yes unfortunately pallet trucks do require a hard surface to move the logs. Best wishes
The firewood was good quality and delivered on time. The delivery agents - Palletline - could not give an accurate ETA as the delivery was sub-contracted to a local company. This was the only aspect of the transaction that was frustrating.
Hi Sarah, thanks for the review. Occasionally these delivery companies do get incredibly busy during winter months, so providing a ETA is often difficult. Pleased to hear you liked the hardwood logs supplied.
Hello Sarah, pleased to hear your firewood logs were good quality and delivered on time. During busy periods, Palletline do occasionally use subcontractors to help with the workload.
Some piece s of wood to big but good quality.
Hi Christine, hoepfully the logs that were too big came in for kindling? Our logs should fit a majority of wood burning stoves.
Good product, just too far away from Cambridgeshire.
Thanks for the 4 star review Martin. If you Google 'kiln dried log suppliers Cambridgeshire' I am confident you will find a local supplier to cater for your future needs.
Product very good. Delivery not so good. Very big truck took out part of our tree in the drive. The Pallet had to be abandoned at the neck of our drive (we have a very big drive) due to the driver not wanting to go further. His pallet truck did not work so the hence the pallet left where it was. We could not get out of the drive in our cars to go to work so my husband & I had to physically move it all making him 90 mins late for work!! We had left instructions for it to be place down by the woodstore (others have managed this) but clearly this was never going to happen so I don't feel there should be an instruction section when placing the order if its irrelevant! The driver said if we were not there I it would have been left at the start of the drive therefore blocking the whole lane.
Hi Donna,

Sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the delivery.

The damage caused is unacceptable and it sounds like the driver was far from helpful. We have therefore taken this up with the delivery company. I will private message you once we have received a reply. Please be assured this rarely happens.

Our website features an infographic displaying the delivery method. This is accessible on the product pages and main menu.

On a positive note, glad you like the logs.

Thanks for your feedback.

Best wishes,

The FirewoodFund Team.
Firewood Fund have really thought about what customers need and I am so pleased to have found them! It is great to know that without much time and any hassle I now have logs for the winter season and that I am fully stocked up with the just a click of the button! The customer service was faultless and I have already started telling my family and friends about FirewoodFund and I am sure they will be in touch soon! For the first time ever, I am now looking forward to the cold months to come!
Hi Ali, thanks for recommending our kiln dried log bags to your friends and family.
Kindling and firelighters arrived well packaged and fine. It was a bit of a surprise to have a £15.00 delivery fee added as I wasn’t buying logs. I can understand why but didn’t see anything about that on the website when I ordered. I use hotlogs so don’t know about the logs though I’d be interested if they became available on this site.
Hi Jane, we have since improved the site by adding a minimum delivery value. The issue you describe can no longer happen.
The ordering system was efficient and the logs arrived quickly. However, they arrived on a wooden pallet and had to be left in the street as the delivery person could not get his trolley over the road kerb in order to place the pallet on the property. It should be made clearer how the logs are going to arrive so that customers can judge whether this delivery system is suitable for them.
Hi Stuart, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We have since made a number of improvements to the site to make the log delivery method cleaner.
good quality wood but delivery driver could only drop pallet at end of drive which left us having to move by hand all the wood to garage.....
Hi Ian, thanks for leaving us a review. Sorry occasionally there are delivery limitations. Some log delivery companies offer a ‘delivery to wood store’ service, so we would recommend doing that next time. Best wishes
Firewood Fund is rated 4.83 based on 184 reviews