Firewood Fund Reviews

of reviewers recommend Firewood Fund

Tell us how Firewood Fund made you happy
Great product excellent quality delivered on time
top draw logs for woodburners you will not find better
Excellent delivery notifications. Logs arrived on time. Good quality wood well dried and cut. Logs give out more heat than any we have had in the last 30 years. Very happy and will reorder more very soon.
Easy to order... Delivery went well. Very Helpful. Logs burn great... Warm and cosy !!
Excellent service! Order was simple, delivery was on time and our instructions were confirmed with a call from the driver. Wood is great quality - good size logs and burns well. Delivery was followed up via sms to check if we are satisfied. Very happy, and will definitely use them in future.
Excellent selection of wood good size and burns well
Very helpful staff. Logs great and arrived exactly on time and moved into desired storage thank you
Amazing service. I was kept up to date regularly until my Wood was delivered. The driver was happy to seen me and quickly unloaded the pallet into my garage 😊
Great fast friendly service.
Excellent quality wood, delivered on time. Matt is also very responsive to questions.
Great help from Matt when arranging the order/delivery as we live in a cottage with restricted access. The wood arrived right in the middle of the delivery slot we were notified of. Great service and I will use them again
Easy to order through and quick delivery. Will use again
Always prompt with kerbside delivery. Wood is always of good quality. This is our fifth delivery. Very happy.
Excellent service and good quality wood, as always.
Excellent service, delivered on time & as close to our log store as possible. Wood burns really well too, would definitely recommend and will be purchasing again in the near future.
It's my first time buying firewood online and must say I'm impressed. Ordering was easy, and they turned up on the morning they were scheduled. Came in a large builders type bag, wrapped and covered well. The logs are very dry and well seasoned, I had a fire the night i got them and they burn brilliantly, down to ash. After my experience, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company, excellent service, thanks.
Good price, excellent quality logs, prompt delivery with handy tracking so I knew when it was coming on the day.
Delivery on time, bag sealed and waterproof at a fair price
Really clear ordering, prompt delivery and good communication - they left the logs exactly where I asked and they’re exactly what I asked for.
Nothing to say other than excellent
Firewood Fund is rated 4.83 based on 184 reviews