FirewoodFund Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend FirewoodFund

Tell us how FirewoodFund made you happy

"The website was easy to use and delivery was easy to arrange. The delivery man was very helpful and personable and the logs burn beautifully. I would highly recommend Firewood Fund and will be using them again in the future."
"Very happy with our purchase. Wood delivered as promised and burns beautifully. Reliable company- will definitely use again."
"Delivered on time. Well packaged. Would highly recommend A+++"
"Good delivery with no fuss. Dry wood which is burning well and very good quality kindling. Very pleased."
"Great quality wood, easy ordering, convenient delivery and good aftersales. Recommended."
"The logs light easily and burn nice and hot; delivered neatly bagged up on a palette. Recommended."
"Great wood, well packaged and delivered on time"
"Wood was delivered on time. Wood excellent quality & burns well. Will order again."
"I was very pleased with the service I received from the Firewood Fund. The price was good, ordering simple and delivery straightforward. I haven't used any of the logs yet but they seem very dry and good quality. Also pleasing to have personal text follow up from Matt who is clearly passionate about his business (and the fine village of Mulbarton!). A good experience all round so thanks."
"This is sustainably sourced wood from the UK. They were very ogliging, also the wood came with no plastic packaging at all. The wood is burning well so it's well dried."
"Easy ordering system, delivered on time. Well packed and a free bag return system with collectplus. I bought 10inch logs, nice and dry, burn slowly as expected. Would recommend FirewoodFund."
"Excellent service from order to delivery. Great communications regarding delivery with a 2-hour time slot was appreciated. Good quality logs that give out plenty of heat. Will definitely buy again."
"Excellent, 100% the best logs we have ever had and a great order & delivery service too. ."
"Delivery man was very helpful"
"Great logs, delivered when requested, great service"
"As ever, a fabulous service!"
"I have my first wood burner and was told by friends that to get a good fire it is all about the quality of the wood. I am delighted with the wood supplied by FirewoodFund. Excellent service and the logs look and burn great."
"Helpful ,cheerful driver wood well packed"
"FirewoodFund delivered my order on time, and they are a very efficient company to deal with. I have given them 5 stars, because in this day and age, it's good to know the order is in reliable hands. Well done, and thanks for my lovely wood. Cosy Winter nights ahead, for me !"
"Wood quality looks very consistent and so far burns well. My biggest concern is that the delivery is kerbside only. The terms and conditions state the delivery will be by 7.5ton truck which can easily reverse into my drive to deliver close to the wood store. The truck that turned up was an 18ton truck and although the driver was very polite he refused to reverse in leaving the delivery in the entrance to my driveway. Not ideal when I ordered the biggest bag 1.6m. Previously I’ve always had wood delivered by a company who has never questioned having to reverse in."
Hi Richard,

Pleased to hear you like the quality of logs.

Our delivery service previously used 7.5 ton trucks, however this recently changed. We thought all information on the website had been updated to reflect this, however we did just notice 1 sentence on our delivery page still made reference to a 7.5 ton truck. We hold our hands up to this error and apologise. We have since updated the site.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will contact you privately in attempt to put things right.

Best regards,