Firewood Fund Reviews

of reviewers recommend Firewood Fund

Tell us how Firewood Fund made you happy
Excellent quality wood, delivered on time. Matt is also very responsive to questions.
Great help from Matt when arranging the order/delivery as we live in a cottage with restricted access. The wood arrived right in the middle of the delivery slot we were notified of. Great service and I will use them again
Delivered on time, to the correct place by your carrier, a helpful young man.
Terrible delivery experience.
Easy to order through and quick delivery. Will use again
Always prompt with kerbside delivery. Wood is always of good quality. This is our fifth delivery. Very happy.
Excellent service and good quality wood, as always.
Excellent service, delivered on time & as close to our log store as possible. Wood burns really well too, would definitely recommend and will be purchasing again in the near future.
It's my first time buying firewood online and must say I'm impressed. Ordering was easy, and they turned up on the morning they were scheduled. Came in a large builders type bag, wrapped and covered well. The logs are very dry and well seasoned, I had a fire the night i got them and they burn brilliantly, down to ash. After my experience, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company, excellent service, thanks.
Good price, excellent quality logs, prompt delivery with handy tracking so I knew when it was coming on the day.
Delivery on time, bag sealed and waterproof at a fair price
Really clear ordering, prompt delivery and good communication - they left the logs exactly where I asked and they’re exactly what I asked for.
Nothing to say other than excellent
Excellent service, good quality logs, , delivery arrived on time, everything went to plan. Would definitely use again, highly recommend
Awesome wood for burning, everything I tested had 0% moisture. Burns efficiently and kicks out loads of heat. 2nd order I've had from here, wouldn't order from anywhere else now.
Easy to order, arrived when expected. Delivery driver made sure the logs were left were I wanted them. Logs seem good quality too
Excellent service, quick efficient delivery & logs burn really well. Definitely recommend.
I love your kiln-dried wood. It's definitely worth getting kiln-dried over other wood - it burns easily and warmly in our wood burning stove. And it's definitely worth getting from FirewoodFund as an ethical supplier with great customer service and great, easy delivery. Thank you FirewoodFund!
Great wood and costumer service. We got cutoff online and straight away received a friendly email to say please to try again. Which we did! Upon delivery, owner texted to check whether delivery and wood was ok. Very happy indeed.
Easy to order, delivered as promised, 1st class seasoned logs, very clean burning & high heat output. Matt has always text me after the logs have been delivered to ensure that I'm happy with the whole service.
Firewood Fund is rated 4.83 based on 173 reviews