FirewoodFund Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend FirewoodFund

How would you rate FirewoodFund ?

"Great logs, burn really well. Good delivery and communication. Highly recommend."
"This is the first time I have used firewood fund. Very happy with the quality of the kiln dried logs which burn very clean and hot in my stove."
"Great customer service, nice and simple hassle free delivery! Quality hardwood and burns a treat!"
"Good quality wood - burns well, much better than some of the wood I've bought in the past."
"This was my first order with Firewood Fund and our first reaction was it was very easy to order online, however when it came to delivering the firewood things became very confusing and seemed too much trouble for the truck driver. I received mixed messages as the truck driver who delivered the wood was insistent on me being there to sign for the wood but when I ordered wood I was led to believe I didn't need to be at home to sign for it. Having to hang around for the truck driver then made me 45 mins late for an important business appointment. Truck driver was also not happy about delivering the wood as we have a large stoned gravel driveway, he said his truck wasn't happy on stones. He also complained that our driveway was too narrow for the truck despite us moving house last year and having very large removals vans up and down the drive with no problem. The pallet was left on it's side and had a tear in the bag which meant we could not return the bag as requested and wood could have easily got wet. Quite a lot of hassle in all."
"I ordered a gift of firewood for my sister who lives on a boat near Castleford...the weather was Siberian! The wood was delivered and my sister is dead thrilled with the quality! The young lady manning the office on her own was so polite and very helpful!"
"delivered on time, good quality wood, well dried. Excellent!"
"Easy company to deal with, wood is lovely."
"Kindling and firelighters arrived well packaged and fine. It was a bit of a surprise to have a £15.00 delivery fee added as I wasn’t buying logs. I can understand why but didn’t see anything about that on the website when I ordered. I use hotlogs so don’t know about the logs though I’d be interested if they became available on this site."
"Great service. Matt went to great lengths to help when the delivery company delivered a few days late due to seasonal pressure towards Christmas.Thanks Matt."
"The ordering system was efficient and the logs arrived quickly. However, they arrived on a wooden pallet and had to be left in the street as the delivery person could not get his trolley over the road kerb in order to place the pallet on the property. It should be made clearer how the logs are going to arrive so that customers can judge whether this delivery system is suitable for them."
"good quality wood but delivery driver could only drop pallet at end of drive which left us having to move by hand all the wood to garage....."
"Great quality Kiln Dried Logs - would recommend"
FirewoodFund is rated 4.62 based on 13 reviews