FirewoodFund Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend FirewoodFund

Tell us how FirewoodFund made you happy

"Great logs, delivered when requested, great service"
"As ever, a fabulous service!"
"I have my first wood burner and was told by friends that to get a good fire it is all about the quality of the wood. I am delighted with the wood supplied by FirewoodFund. Excellent service and the logs look and burn great."
"Helpful ,cheerful driver wood well packed"
"FirewoodFund delivered my order on time, and they are a very efficient company to deal with. I have given them 5 stars, because in this day and age, it's good to know the order is in reliable hands. Well done, and thanks for my lovely wood. Cosy Winter nights ahead, for me !"
"Wood quality looks very consistent and so far burns well. My biggest concern is that the delivery is kerbside only. The terms and conditions state the delivery will be by 7.5ton truck which can easily reverse into my drive to deliver close to the wood store. The truck that turned up was an 18ton truck and although the driver was very polite he refused to reverse in leaving the delivery in the entrance to my driveway. Not ideal when I ordered the biggest bag 1.6m. Previously I’ve always had wood delivered by a company who has never questioned having to reverse in."
Hi Richard,

Pleased to hear you like the quality of logs.

Our delivery service previously used 7.5 ton trucks, however this recently changed. We thought all information on the website had been updated to reflect this, however we did just notice 1 sentence on our delivery page still made reference to a 7.5 ton truck. We hold our hands up to this error and apologise. We have since updated the site.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will contact you privately in attempt to put things right.

Best regards,

The FirewoodFund Team
"So pleased to have found a supplier with good quality dry logs, will definitely use again. Highly recommend"
"Your courier is absolutely hopeless and the logs burn away in no time. I have had kiln dried logs many times before and have never gone through so many in an evening."
Hi Sara,

We are really sorry to hear you had a bad experience with the delivery courier. Please be assured this is not the norm. We will contact the delivery company to see what they have to say.

Please be assured a majority of our customers consider the logs to be high quality. All bulk bags are quality control checked.

Regards,

The FirewoodFund Team.
"Really pleased with my purchase. The service was first rate from ordering to after delivery. The driver called in advance and took great care in getting the bag into the right spot. The logs are perfectly sized, burn longer than anything I’ve purchased before and give off fantastic heat. Also very impressed by Matt’s follow up text. I will definitely be a return customer. Thank you!"
"Wood was clean with almost no mis-shapes and no fragments (which made stacking easy) Fragrant smell when in store room. Burnt extremely well - no hissing or spitting and good heat. Probably the best wood I have purchased in the last six years."
"Genuine commitment to sustainability. Extremely helpful and quick to reply to my questions. The kiln dried wood burns longer than any wood I've had before and gives off more heat so I've worked out that I actually save money. All British hardwood. Great easy ordering and the delivery service and notice of time-slot was perfect. I'll definitely be buying my wood from FirewoodFund again (I found them via a random online search - how lucky!)."
"I ordered a 1.6m3 bag of kiln dried logs to arrive on Thursday 22nd November. The delivery driver contacted me prior to his arrival which was very conveniently just as we had finished lunch. The driver was very pleasant and efficient with the pallet being positioned as close as possible to our storage shed. Thank you for your excellent service!"
"Well now stacked in log store, Smell really good ( could bottle that). Tried this cold week, burn excellently. Going to keep us warm this winter. Thanks Alan"
"Really pleased with our logs, they are very good quality, burn amazingly. Good service all round, I cannot fault delivery or customer service. I was kept updated right up until delivery. They also send a prepaid bag to return the delivery sack! Well done 👍"
"Great logs perfect size & delivered on time"
"Very happy with everything and I will definitely come back to you again."
"Super dry logs - will use again for sure"
"Easy online ordering, quick delivery, great communication and a quality product. Will use again."
"Easy ordering process and a quick efficient delivery. What more do want. Good job."
"Very good many thanks"