FirewoodFund Reviews

of reviewers recommend FirewoodFund

Tell us how FirewoodFund made you happy
Our first time ordering logs for our new stove and we have found our supplier! Excellent communication, very helpful delivery driver (called when nearby) and most importantly of all - Great logs! Highly recommended this company
Easy to use website Contact on the morning of delivery to confirm delivery time -excellent Excellent wood Can’t fault the service and will definitely be a return customer
Great service, pallet of 30 bags of wood and 3 boxes of kindling was extremely well wrapped (very useful considering the horrible weather). After service text to make sure everything was ok. Best Quality of wood than any we have used since having our wood burner installed. Will be ordering again.
Very pleased with the delivery and supply of my pallet of bags of firewood. Courteous driver phoned 45 mins before arriving to update me, Have been burning some of the logs this weekend and theyve given a great cozy feel to our home on a chilly weekend. Many thanks.
Great service/ communication/ product
Excellent! Easy to order on line. Customer service great. Matt advised of expected delivery time and then checked by text to ensure that the delivery had gone well. Kiln dried logs excellent and are really worth paying that little extra for.
The wood arrived within the allocated time. High quality and a very helpful and pleasant delivery man. I would highly recommend the company
Very nice customer service from Matt and the delivery arrived as expected. The logs are burning really well.
outstanding,faultless,service. Excellent wood. Thank you
Excellent service excellent product we certainly have used less than our previous suppliers lot as its so efficient and hot actually burns for longer.
Wood is very good apart from a few logs that are obviously dead. Not much heat in them
Excellent service - delivers on time by an extremely helpful driver. Quality of the wood is first class.
I can recommend this company. Their easy to navigate site is a pleasure to use, the delivery was on time and we had no problems at all. The wood is the best we have yet had, and the follow-up from them to check that all was well was spot on. Thank you and we will definitely use them again.
Never used this company before but took a chance when I saw them on the internet. Delivered on time and the quality of the logs is superior to other companies I have used previously. Other companies logs were hard to get started and burned poorly. I Highly Recommended Firewood Fund.
There was a problem with the website changing my delivery date, but they responded very quickly to get the correct day sorted. Delivery man was very helpful, and the wood itself is great - very dry and cut to the perfect size for our fireplace.
Very pleased with the delivery service and the logs were nice and dry. Very happy with what we have so far. Will be ordering again. Thank you.
Delivered on schedule. Excellent quality wood which burns with tremendous heat output. Fantastic. Fully recommendable.
Excellent logs, dry and cut to a convenient size. Burn beautifully.
I am very pleased with the wood - it's different sizes are useful and it burns beautifully. I would have liked to have got a text the day before delivery with, at least a 3 hour slot as I could make no plans between 9-6pm.
Great product excellent quality delivered on time
FirewoodFund is rated 4.84 based on 202 reviews