FirewoodFund Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend FirewoodFund

How would you rate FirewoodFund ?

"Arrived when promised. Driver was very helpful unloading. Very happy with their service."
"Great service, really good quality wood - could not fault them."
"Confusion over delivery time but extra charge quickly refunded by the efficient office staff. Wood looks good and being able to return the bag was excellent"
"Good product, just too far away from Cambridgeshire."
"All good! Communication after order was made was good plus delivery arrangements worked well. Thank you"
"very"
"Depite arranging and agreeing a specific delivery Date my goods didnt turn up and I had to chase to find out what was happening, having re arranged another date and time slot yet again the delivery was late ? the actual goods were OK but I was surprised about the amount of small kindling size peices within the sack this was particularly disappointing given the fact that I also ordered two boxes of kinding with the same order."
"Log delivery was perfect. I didnt catch the delivery drivers name, but I think he said his name was Martin? Very helpful and put them exactly where I asked him to. They are now all stacked in our old red telephone box and are looking great. Started burning the logs tonight and they are brilliant. Many thanks Joe"
"Product very good. Delivery not so good. Very big truck took out part of our tree in the drive. The Pallet had to be abandoned at the neck of our drive (we have a very big drive) due to the driver not wanting to go further. His pallet truck did not work so the hence the pallet left where it was. We could not get out of the drive in our cars to go to work so my husband & I had to physically move it all making him 90 mins late for work!! We had left instructions for it to be place down by the woodstore (others have managed this) but clearly this was never going to happen so I don't feel there should be an instruction section when placing the order if its irrelevant! The driver said if we were not there I it would have been left at the start of the drive therefore blocking the whole lane."
Hi Donna,

Sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the delivery.

The damage caused is unacceptable and it sounds like the driver was far from helpful. We have therefore taken this up with the delivery company. I will private message you once we have received a reply. Please be assured this rarely happens.

Our website features an infographic displaying the delivery method. This is accessible on the product pages and main menu.

On a positive note, glad you like the logs.

Thanks for your feedback.

Best wishes,

The FirewoodFund Team.
"This is the second time I’ve ordered firewood from FirewoodFund and it is just as good as the last delivery, it’s nice and dry and is the perfect size for my stove."
"I was a little apprehensive about ordering firewood online, without seeing it first myself as I've had issues in the past where "kiln dried" firewood I bought turned out to be anything but and burned very poorly. I read the reviews for Firewood Fund and decided to give them a go. I needn't have worried at all - from the delivery (tracked with an accurate ETA and a very helpful driver), the quantity and quality of wood and the burn it gives, everything has been excellent. I will definitely be using them again."
"Product was delivered promptly and the bag contained logs as I expected. I haven't used any yet, but stacking them in the woodstore they looked to be a mixture of types (as advised) and it all appeared to be very dry. All in all I would recommend."
"Easy to order, delivered on time as promised, I've only had one fire as yet but seems very good quality, dry but heavy, burnt really good."
"Prompt service and well organised. Very well protected and dry logs in a easy to open wrapping."
"The wood arrived on time and I was emailed with updates. Wood cut to size, perfect for my wood burner. Delivery guy very helpful, although he had issues with his lorry he persevered until the wood was delivered. Would definitely rate his efficiency."
"Excellent service"
"As I am a complete novice with my Wood Burner, I was grateful for the advice on quantity.On delivery the driver was very helpful on helping me find the space to store my pallet. I'm glad I didn't go for the really large one! The Kindling and logs light really well, no mucking about. The logs burn lovely. Nice and cosy now! Thank you."
"Excellent quality wood, well organised and effectively communicated delivery and very impressive customer service and aftercare. I'll definitely be coming back again :)"
"Fantastic quality Kiln Dried Hardwood logs. Best quality I’ve ever used. High heat and slow burn. Good service all round thank you."
"Very high quality product with quick delivery. Followed up with attentive aftersales service."
FirewoodFund is rated 4.76 based on 49 reviews