FirewoodFund Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend FirewoodFund

Tell us how FirewoodFund made you happy

"We are very pleased with the service we got from the Firewoodfund. We had bought some cheaper logs and they did not burn well. We tried the new logs last night and they were so much better. The customer service was also very good. We had an issue with the delivery address (which was my fault) but Matt was very helpful and kept me updated and they arrived the next day."
"I’m in Guatemala and ordered some logs for my mum and dad in London. Your delivery team left the logs on the driveway as requested. The logs were a gift for my parents and they couldn’t have been more surprised or happier and thanks to you a good deal warmer. They have no idea how I did that as they dont really understand the Internet (please don’t print that or I’ll be put on the fire) so now they think I’m magic. THANK YOU FirewoodFund.co.uk PS they are stoked (fire pun alert) that you plant a tree for every order!"
"Great product, smooth deliver, will definitely order again with them."
"Easy to order, best price around and delivery when promised"
"outstanding website,telephone conversation,delivery and product"
"Excellent service, quality goods and Matt was brilliant with communication. 5 star treatment Many thanks Jim"
"Easy to order, arrived exactly when I requested, and delivered right outside my front door - some of it stacked in the house text for the cooler evenings - smells lovely 😊 - great produce and great service"
"Lovely wood, great service! V pleased to be able to get natural firefighters and kindling, too"
"Lovely dry wood, well packed, arrived on time. Had a trial fire and the wood burned well. Logs in manageable pieces, not too big."
"The wood seems to be great quality and smells lovely! The delivery was delayed but someone phoned me to explain why. Excellent service."
"Have had a log burner for 18 years, only started using Kiln dried last year, wow what a difference, flames and real warmth at last, and if your going to use kiln dried, you can’t do better than Firewood Fund, efficient, excellent delivery service, professionals all the way."
"logs were deivered on time . we had a call a few minutes prior to delivery . We haven't used the logs just yet but they came with an informative leaflet including info on how to recycle the waste bag. Will definately use again."
"Good quality wood. Delivered on time. Would buy again and recommend."
"Excellent service and we liked the returnable bag!"
"Ordering was very simple. I had one problem when the delivery company stated they wouldn’t be able to bring logs up my inclined paved drive. I went back to the supplier who dealt with the issue such that the logs where delivered on time and stored in my garage at the top of said drive. Driver was extremely helpful. You may ask why I gave a score of 5. Th reason being the potential problem was dealt with politely and efficiently. I will definitely order again."
"First time I've used them, and am very pleased. Logs came covered , on time, and were all as described - no rogue huge logs or mashed up little pieces. Seem very dry and all in all am looking forward to winter fires."
"Easy to use website, easy to pay, great customer service the wood is top quality and very dry! Winter is coming.....and I’m ready for it!"
"Very convenient ordering and delivery, great quality wood, and a competitive price. Will use keep using FirewoodFund going forward."
"Great quality premium logs. Easy to order, good communication and arrived exactly when they were supposed to."
"Delivery arrived exactly on schedule. Wood is of excellent quality - no soft or rotten pieces. Good sized logs Waste (bark and chippings) insignificant."
FirewoodFund is rated 4.82 based on 137 reviews