FirewoodFund Reviews

of reviewers recommend FirewoodFund

Tell us how FirewoodFund made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Josephine Phelan
FirewoodFund Reviews | 5th March 2019
FirewoodFund Reviews | 24th August 2018
FirewoodFund Reviews | 15th August 2018
More Photos & Videos
Great service and delivery.. wood burns great in my Pizza oven! Will definitely use again.
Delivered as expected, on a pallet and in a sturdy bag. Good dry wood, burns well.
Great service and excellent quality logs, very impressed.
Second order and it was as good as the first. The delivery was on time and the driver very helpful in getting the load as near to our access point as possible (I have to carry the wood to the back garden as we have no drive access). Wood is super dry and burns down to ash. As Arnie would say - I'll be back!
fast efficient service, great communication. Top-rated customer service
Easy, professional and a great product, will be ordering again
Wood ordered - delivery time given and arrived on time and positioned where I needed it.Only an odd evening fire to date but provides excellent heat and burning time so far.
Excellent quality product delivered at agreed date.
We had a slight access to our property 'hiccup' with the delivery company but FirewoodFund intervened with care and concern and quickly and amicably resolved the problem. The logs are exactly as described and delivered to your door. This is our first purchase from FirewoodFund. We are very impressed and will be buying again. Highly recommend, buy with confidence you won't be disappointed.
Great service and wood is the best we have had thank you
Good quality logs with a 0% moisture reading on delivery. Didn’t expect to get them delivered in the current pandemic so all credit to the freight company.
Well pleased with the logs we received and will be ordering some more when we need to.
Fabulous service - on-time delivery, good products and very pleasant people! Mark
Communicative and delivered as expected. Lots of good wood for the price.
Have just used the logs in my pizza oven and they gave a great burn. The logs were delivered on the day stipulated all bagged up which is perfect to keep them dry and easily transportable.
Excellent firewood delivered on time and in a convenient place for unloading.
The best wood we have ever had. Fabulous!
First time customer and was very impressed with the delivery (on time as promised) and the wood burned beautifully and with noticabely less smoke than other suppliers I have used in the past. The driver who delivered told me that he used Firewood Fund and I would not be disappointed....how right he was!
I bought the beech logs. Lovely smell to them! and they burn very well giving a good heat. Thank you Firewood fund!!
FirewoodFund 5 star review on 18th March 2020
Couldn't be easier. You buy firewood on line. Choose when to get it delivered.
Delivered on a pallet to your door. Great communication and the wood burns especially well as is kiln dried. Have to say their recommendation for how many kindling and lighting boxes to buy to match the chosen quantity of wood is spot on as well.
FirewoodFund is rated 4.86 based on 228 reviews