FirewoodFund Reviews

of reviewers recommend FirewoodFund

Tell us how FirewoodFund made you happy
FirewoodFund Reviews | 24th August 2018
Josephine P
FirewoodFund 5 star review on 10th September 2018
Sophia
More Photos & Videos
Efficient service and great products
Great product. Easy to order. Well delivered.
excellent service
prompt delivery
good logs
Excellent as always
Thanks so much for your positive review
Excellent wood, burns very well and the smell is wonderful!! 😀😀
Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback Jo. So pleased you are impressed with the wood you ordered from us.
Great service (and after-sales service – they contacted me to check I was happy with my delivery), and good value too. I'll definitely be using FirewoodFund again.
We're happy to hear that you found our firewood to be good value and that you'll order from us again in the future.
Service very good from ordering , communication and delivery.
Bag filled to the very top with nice looking split logs.
Can not comment on the burning as the stove has not been in use yet. If they burn as well as they smell. Happy days.
Thanks so much for the wonderful review. We're happy to hear that you are impressed with our logs and our customer service.
Great value, great service, good quality wood.
Good quality firewood, very dry and ideally sized for our pizza oven. Quick delivery and delivered exactly to where we wanted it.
We're happy to hear that our firewood was ideally sized for your pizza oven.
Expert advice and service from Matt. I have used this website previously. The wood is excellent quality and delivery was available to suit my time.
Thanks for your kind review about Matt's expert advice and customer service. We're pleased to hear that you're impressed with our wood and our delivery options.
We will always buy kiln dried logs from you. Fantastic logs and delivered when you say they will be delivered. I think we must have purchased about three lots so far and will continue to do so. Thanks very much
We're pleased that you're happy with our service and the quality of our firewood. It's great to hear that you will continue to purchase kiln dried logs from us in the future.
Great service and good quality logs. Will use FirewoodFund again in the winter.
Thank you for saying you will use FirewoodFund again in the future.
Good service as usual, and very handy getting the order at sale price. The bagged logs so easily stacked, useful when in your seventies,
Thanks for the great review. It's good that you have found the logs easy to stack.
Recurved the wood in good time, actually a day earlier than advised. Used it last night and it burns really well, will definitely but again when I top up.
Thanks for saying you will purchase from us again.
Very efficient service, top quality logs.
Thank you for saying that you're impressed with our customer service and the quality of our logs.
Ordered from Matt who was very helpful, he saw my order through to delivery. The delivery arrived a day early which was great and I received follow up from him to be sure all was well. Great service and although I’ve not used the logs yet, they look very good. I will certainly use these guys again.
Good work guys 👍
We really appreciate this review. It's great to hear that you were impressed by our customer service.
great service, lovely logs in manageable plastic bags
We're pleased you're impressed with the customer service you received from us.
Used This Firm Last Year Good Wood,Only Problem was about 6 pcs were about a foot long,But managed to burn them in Chimnea.
New Bag coming monday 1.6M .
Thank you for your review and for going ahead and purchasing from us again.
Excellent product .... good sized logs and efficient service. I slightly wish I had been told I would have to dispose of a pallet. I was on my own when they were delivered and luckily I was able to manhandle it off the street but not everyone would be able to do that.
Thank you for your review of our logs.
This is our third order based on precious experience the wood is good quality and as always well packed delivered. The delivery is very reliable and polite. The delivery vehicle is quite large and does not have a cherry picker so be sure to organise access. I especially like the fact I can return the tonne bag in the post free of charge. The text follow up is also a very nice touch.
Thank you for repeatedly ordering from us and for taking the time to leave us this lovely review.
FirewoodFund is rated 4.87 based on 267 reviews