FirewoodFund Reviews

of reviewers recommend FirewoodFund

Tell us how FirewoodFund made you happy
Great logs and great service
Everything was just as advertised; The delivery was on time and placed exactly where we wanted it on the drive. The logs were a perfect size and do burn well. Recommend this company and will definitely use them again.
Great company, very professional and we loved the wood. It bunt for a long time and even crackled.
Received my pallet of logs this week, they burn perfectly, really pleased with the service.
The firewood was delivered at the given time and the service was excellent. The builders bag contained a lovely selection of wood. The plastic returns bag, found inside, to send the builders bag back was a nice touch. I'm very pleased
On time delivery and consistent size logs that fit well in the wood burner
Quick delivery, nice guy came to ask where i wanted the pallet to be delivered. Excellent Wood, well dried which lit easily with the dried kindlings and for my use the 0.8m3 is more than enough and just on the maximum of my storage limit. Can only recommend!
Excellent service.
Thank you for the prompt delivery which arrived on the date stated. Well packed and the delivery man was co-operative in setting the bag down where requested.
Excellent quality logs. Order and delivery processes simple and efficient. Great customer service.
Look good in our new log store. This is a 1.2 bag double stacked.
FirewoodFund 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
As always - great product and excellent service
Efficient service and good quality wood that burns well.
Excellent service and product.
Just excellent our first purchase from Firewood
Excellent service great product will yous again thank you grpoulter
Another good load of logs. Lovely burning. Very attentive to my feedback about length and thickness for my smaller log fire. Will return to FirewoodFund again. Peter/Wiltshire
outstanding service and product
This is my first order after using up all the seasoned logs from my garden and I am very pleased. The logs are very dry and clean and burn extremely well, giving out excellent heat. The sustainably sourced logs were also an important factor in my choice of supplier. I was impressed by the most helpful delivery person who wheeled the pallet up my drive and into my garage. I will definitely use this company again and will recommend to my friends and family.
FirewoodFund is rated 4.90 based on 346 reviews