Farm2Fork Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farm2Fork
Read Farm2Fork Reviews

About Farm2Fork:

We're a Somerset farm raising happy, healthy & environmentally friendly grass-fed meat & pastured poultry - 'just as nature intended'. Supplied direct from our farm to your door.

info@farm2fork.co.uk

Greenway FarmDowlish Ford

Tell us how Farm2Fork made you happy
Excellent service. Wonderful chicken
Absolutely brilliant! Easy to navigate website, great and varied choice, rapid delivery and the taste is unbeatable. On my second delivery and I’ll definitely return. Can highly recommend!
Massive appreciation for the service and product this company provides. Meat is outstanding and when I ordered shortly before a bank holiday Friday they fulfilled my order on the following Monday when the usual dispatch days are listed as Tues-Fri, which I was extremely grateful and happy for as I had ran out of meat and require a continuous supply due to my diet. HUGE THANK YOU to everyone at Farm2Fork for your professionalism and dedication!! RECOMMEND!!!
Great service, quick delivery and I’m really glad about the insulation packaging being recyclable. The lamb and beef stakes are absolutely fantastically delicious
Excellent quality delivered in high quality packaging
Great meat!
Great produce. Well packed and delivered on time.
Very efficient service
I was surprised that all the meat was frozen, but I guess that's the easiest way of keeping it fresh. All in all good quality meat, will definitely order again.
the best tender meat l bought , l purchased from other suppliers , but not as near as tender as farm - to - fork meat .
Delivery was on time packaging was perfect and meat is fresh
Very quick delivery and excellent quality
My boys and myself absolutely love the meat. We're looking forwards to our next order!
Fantastic meat , quality is excellent, highly recommended
Best meats!
Meat was first class and liked the innovative collection approach.
fantastic meat, tastes like nothing else you would normally buy. the delivery was also so very fast and had arrived the next day, just amazing.
Fast delivery and good tasting meat!
Superb quality and service..excellent value for money
Our second order from Farm2Fork and the quality is excellent. I won’t be buying my meat from the supermarket any longer. I also like the fact that I am paying the farmer directly and allowing them to make a fair profit.
Farm2Fork is rated 4.89 based on 853 reviews