Farm2Fork Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farm2Fork
Read Farm2Fork Reviews

About Farm2Fork:

We're a Somerset farm raising happy, healthy & environmentally friendly grass-fed meat & pastured poultry - 'just as nature intended'. Supplied direct from our farm to your door.

info@farm2fork.co.uk

Greenway FarmDowlish Ford

Tell us how Farm2Fork made you happy
Superb quality.
My hubby and I decided to givegrass-fed beef and pasture-raised chicken a try and we were not disappointed! Farm2Fork are exeptional at producing quality meat! Would definitely recommend.
Brilliant service exceptional quality would recommend.
Really really great quality chicken with Awsome flavour. Delivery and packaging quality and speedy.
Best beef I have even had
Lovely meat and fast delivery. Highly recommend!
Very good, fresh and tasty meat
Excellent quality and well packaged, arrived promptly in a well insulated box with the meat still frozen. Also a good source of offal (gizzards, kidneys etc.) That can be otherwise hard to find. Definitely recommended!
I'm so impressed.. Im now regular customer.
Excellent products, as ever.
Easy to order delivery was quick and it was well packaged. Just wish I’d found this website years ago tastes like beef did when I was little before it got into mass production grass fed is by far the best beef you’ll ever get. Very very happy it’s very tender beef
Food tastes amazing. Well packaged. I won't be buying my beef and poultry from anywhere else now.
The chicken breasts were truly scumptous, just as they used to taste when I was a youngster in the 1940s. My wife was sceptical, but even she was totally converted after tasting them.
I like the idea that the chickens can enjoy grubbing and scratching for their food as nature intended - this has to lead to a happier more contented hen, the fact that Vets are kept at arms-length with their antibiotics was also greatly appreciated.
To sum up I would say Farm2Fork gave us a wholesome meal as nature intended, and I would whole heartedly recommend them.
The best Uk seller for organic food. Best taste. I was order allot different farm and i stay with farm2fork because taste and quality is amazing for me. Recommended :) Thank you:)
Meat and chicken very tasty, delivered quickly, would highly recommend. Just a shame a lot was out of stock when I was ordering (appreciate high demand at the minute). I have stomach issues, and can’t really eat red meat... but no problems with this red meat at all!
Great service. Great produce.
We've tried the chicken thighs and beef mince so far and they were both absolutely delicious. We primarily bought meat from Farm2Fork as we refuse to buy any more factory farmed meat. The difference in the quality and freshness of the meat from Farm2Fork compared to standard store bought meat is very noticeable! I would surely recommend Farm2Fork to other (and in fact, have already done so! :))
Proper meat!
What a fabulous find and right on my doorstep!!
Cant beat real food, straight from the producer, really good click and collect arrangements and soooo tasty:-)
Delicious meat and brilliant quick delivery
Farm2Fork is rated 4.89 based on 853 reviews