Farm2Fork Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farm2Fork
Read Farm2Fork Reviews

About Farm2Fork:

We're a Somerset farm raising happy, healthy & environmentally friendly grass-fed meat & pastured poultry - 'just as nature intended'. Supplied direct from our farm to your door.

info@farm2fork.co.uk

Greenway FarmDowlish Ford

Tell us how Farm2Fork made you happy
The order arrived on time and was packaged in a brilliant way
Great quality and value for money.
Fabulous mutton, prompt and well packaged delivery.
I really enjoyed the piece of beef I bought from Farm2work. It really looked beautiful with a dark red colour and it tasted delicious. It was also very fresh, a delight. I'm a former butcher and I really appreciated it. Thanks, I'll order more next time. Packaging is a bit expensive but of very good quality so just need to order more to lower the cost.
Meat arrived in good cool condition. We had the sirloin steaks at the weekend - marvellous flavour!
There was a bit of trouble with the delivery - DHL delivered a day late, maybe not surprisingly given how busy they are. But the meat was still beautifully chilled when it arrived - and delicious!
Good quality
Meat arrived well packaged and in a timely maner and what we have eaten has been of very good quality. I apprlve of their environmentally friendly credentials and grass fed animals.
Very pleased as always. Top quality meat and a super fast delivery. Excellent.
As always my order arrived promptly and we love the quality and flavour of the meat.
Great service, fast delivery, friendly and professional customer service. It was a please doing business with them 👍
The cuts of meat from farm2fork is always delicious. The price is very reasonably bearing in mind that it is pastured raised and finshed meat. I have been ordering from them for a few years and i always come back to order from them. Olly and the rest of the team are doing an awesome job, and i always trust that i am getting the best quality of meat for the price. Thanks guys
The postal service delivered my items perfectly chilled and let me know when it was being delivered.
The portion size of the chicken thighs seemed smaller in comparison to superstore thighs but I understand yours are steroid etc free.
Looking forwards to trying the beef and steak
We have had about 10 boxes now and not a single one has disappointed us. Great quality. Keep it up guys and stay safe.
Couldn’t be better quality fab
Wonderful tasty meat and great service!
Great quality
~Weve had the steaks and they tasted superb, the chicken we bought looks good can't wait.
Superb quality.