Expressrugs.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expressrugs.co.uk
Read Expressrugs.co.uk Reviews

About Expressrugs.co.uk:

Welcome to Express Rugs, thanks for stopping by. We offer modern rugs in the latest contemporary designs and colours, plain rugs in all shades and textures, trendy kelim and flatweave rugs, as well as cosy shaggy rugs, traditional rugs and children’s rugs. We have rugs for the living room, dining room, bedroom, kitchen etc., so good luck in finding your perfect rug and we do hope you enjoy your shopping experience with us. We are proud of our star rating of 4.9 out of 5 and invite you to check out our wonderful customer reviews.

sales@expressrugs.co.uk

Tell us how Expressrugs.co.uk made you happy
Expressrugs.co.uk 5 star review on 13th May 2021
Expressrugs.co.uk 5 star review on 22nd December 2020
Gaynor
Expressrugs.co.uk 5 star review on 16th December 2020
Ann
Love the quality of the rug and really good service and delivery. Thanks
The rug arrived, & very happy with it
Rug is beautiful, excellent quality and fits perfect in my bedroom. From start to finish the ordering, purchasing and delivery process was easy. The rug came earlier than expected which was good considering the times we are currently in and packaging was suitable for being couriered. All in all a fantastic service and wouldn't hesitate recommending Express Rugs to friends and colleagues.
Very efficient when placing the order. Kept up to date re: delivery etc. My only criticism was the rug was rolled to tightly ans still hasn't become uncreased.
Excellent speedy service. Great rug and well priced....thank you
Expressrugs.co.uk 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Excellent service! Rug is beautiful and just as advertised. Delighted.
Excellent service. Ordered Friday and delivered Monday. Good price and very pleased with the carpet. Fully recommended.
My rug is absolutely gorgeous,really top quality. The service I received was outstanding , I ordered my rug on Saturday was with me on Tuesday , would highly recommend this company to anyone , many thanks
Excellent service and communication. Ordered Friday, delivered Monday in these torrid times. Great quality rug at the best price on the net. Fully recommended.
Excellent customer service, the communication was so prompt and helpful. The large wool rug I purchased was a really good price and looks absolutely stunning in my lounge (Royal Classic rug 2311). The colours are beautiful, quite muted and make my lounge so warm and cosy.
Expressrugs.co.uk 5 star review on 9th January 2021
Lovely rug, looks really good in the space. Very good quality for the price, I have seen this rug before more expensive in other shops. Also it is quite heavy which I like. Very quick delivery quicker than expected would definitely recommend express rugs and will purchase more in the future. Also the colour was exactly as it was on the website.
Expressrugs.co.uk 5 star review on 22nd December 2020 Expressrugs.co.uk 5 star review on 22nd December 2020
From the initial phone call to delivery, everything went smoothly. Delivery of the rug was well wrapped and in excellent condition
Expressrugs.co.uk 5 star review on 16th December 2020
Good service. Only comment site let me order a rug stated free delivery then I received an e mail to say sorry as coming to Ireland shipping extra. Why not make note of this?
Hi thanks for the letting us know you thought you were given a good service. great ! Our free delivery service says it only applies to Mainland UK and there is a note on every product page that says shipping to Highlands and Islands does incur a shipping charge and that please contact us with the rug required and size for an accurate shipping quote to areas outside of Mainland UK. I'm sorry if you didn't spot this.
Very helpful and courteous . Rug arrived on time again ( second time we have bought here now ) We will recommend to all our friends and family.
Smelt of damp on arrival. Eventually disappeared.
Excellent company ... second purchase. Rug is good quality and speedy arrival!.
Prompt delivery
Thanks for great service and fast delivery. Wou highly recommend.
Great prices and excellent service
Used the website to look at the extensive range of rugs available and made a decision on a 4x3m Kashqai rug. The ordering process was straightforward and the rug arrived in two days. The quality of the rug is top class, we are delighted with the product and service. I can confidently recommend Express Rugs for value, service and quality.
Expressrugs.co.uk is rated 4.86 based on 214 reviews