Expressrugs.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expressrugs.co.uk
Read Expressrugs.co.uk Reviews

About Expressrugs.co.uk:

Welcome to Express Rugs, thanks for stopping by. We offer modern rugs in the latest contemporary designs and colours, plain rugs in all shades and textures, trendy kelim and flatweave rugs, as well as cosy shaggy rugs, traditional rugs and children’s rugs. We have rugs for the living room, dining room, bedroom, kitchen etc., so good luck in finding your perfect rug and we do hope you enjoy your shopping experience with us. We are proud of our star rating of 4.9 out of 5 and invite you to check out our wonderful customer reviews.

sales@expressrugs.co.uk

Express Rugs
14 Old Keg Yard
Aberarth
Aberaeron
Ceredigion
West Wales
SA46 0LX

Tell us how Expressrugs.co.uk made you happy
Nice! Speedy turnaround, personal service, well packaged and good quality rug.
Great all round. Best price and delivery
Our rug arrived just a few days after ordering. It fits perfectly in our TV room and we are delighted with it!
Excellent service and the best price.
Love my new rug.
Much nicer than expected and great value too
Brilliant service, very fast, efficient delivery and looks fab!
Very good service, good communications. And delivery although delayed due to 'c' word was still quicker than quoted.
Would recommend and use again.
Excellent advice on choosing rugs. Dawn arranged delivery within 24 hours of ordering. Very pleased with the quality. Top value and thoroughly recommended.
Good value rug and a speedy delivery.
The price offered by Express Rugs was excellent but I never buy on price alone so read the reviews on the company. The reviews were excellent and I am delighted to say that they lived up to their reviews. I would definitely recommend this company both on price and customer service.
Wonderful service. And the rug is perfect. Thanks so much. Highly recommended
Delighted with rug - looks great and good quality. Excellent customer service - very good communication. Thank you!
Website was very easy to use, found exactly what I wanted at the best price. Had communication throughout regarding delivery which ended up being earlier than first anticipated. Would definitely recommend and use again if I need another rug.
I was fully informed by email of when the item was likely to arrive.
I am very pleased with the rug - it was exactly as expected.
Very competitively priced too.
Received very good customer service and helpful information when required without hesitation.
Ordered a rug during lockdown, there was a delay due to this which is to be expected, however once delivery was available my rug was with my very promptly, Glad I waited as the rug looks great! Plus I was able to support a small British business.
Beautiful rug and great and fast service!
Excellent service and product, thankyou
Recently placed a rug order with express rugs. Rug arrived promptly with no issues. Would like to thank Dawn for her professionalism and checking stock levels to alleviate my fears regarding availability and delivery!

Sadly had to return the rug due to a mistake on my part re: measurements. Even then Dawn very helpfully identified a cost effective courier in order to return.

Will definitely use Express rugs again!!
Excellent experience, efficient and friendly. Wonderful to have the human touch these days, with someone who knows the product and cares about the customer. Faultless service throughout. Thank you Dawn.
Expressrugs.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 132 reviews