Exam Ninja Reviews

of reviewers recommend Exam Ninja
Read Exam Ninja Reviews

About Exam Ninja:

At Exam Ninja we are passionate about kids being prepared for their exams. We sell revision guides, study books and practice papers so your ninjas are ready to combat their exams and emerge victorious!

info@examninja.co.uk

Ninja Alliance Ltd, 19 Canford Lane
Westbury on Trym, Bristol

Tell us how Exam Ninja made you happy
I received the order intact and very quickly.
I have use Exam ninja since my son was in year six and now he is studying for GSCE and found them very reliable source of exam material
The delivery was Quick
The Reception Maths books arrived quickly and look very engaging.
Brilliant learning aide that allows parents to support children through their education.
My son has been using the vocabulary flash cards and found them to be very beneficial!. Many thanks Exam Ninja!.
I purchased this for my 14yr old son as he is being home educated full time I can truely say it is worth the money pages and pages of work to keep him busy learning definitely 5 stars from me thankyou Exam Ninja
The book is very good content wise as it gets a child to think about what they are doing, not just straight forward plus and minus. It fits well with our aims for our grandchild.
They sent me a completely wrong book
Very helpful fast service thoughtful
Excellent quality book, great prices. Will definitely be ordering more books in the future... speedy delivery
Great, prompt and helpful service. Been using books from this site for my kids for so few years now as they are colourful and explain so simply. Great for the practice they don’t have time for at school.
Great book
Didn’t wait long for the book & good quality
excellent as ever. overnight delivery. very good.
Good knowledge
Great books , great service
I love the books I purchased from Exam Ninja . They were to replace a previously well loved collection of books from them previously ! I use the books for tutoring and would recommend the CGP selections to all. The scholastics I use to back up learning . I buy from Exam Ninja as the quality of books is always high , delivery is good and they arrive in perfect condition . The funny stickers on the packs always make me smile too. This is my preferred place to buy my books for teaching . Thank you Exam Ninja .
Great service and speedy delivery. Great choice of books and topics for all age categories. Would highly recommend
Great service. Books delivered quickly. Would recommend.
Exam Ninja is rated 4.82 based on 1,705 reviews