Exam Ninja Reviews

of reviewers recommend Exam Ninja
Read Exam Ninja Reviews

About Exam Ninja:

At Exam Ninja we are passionate about kids being prepared for their exams. We sell revision guides, study books and practice papers so your ninjas are ready to combat their exams and emerge victorious!

info@examninja.co.uk

Ninja Alliance Ltd, 19 Canford Lane
Westbury on Trym, Bristol

Tell us how Exam Ninja made you happy
Helpfully
It's a good.
The workbook tasks are well-formatted
Excellent service both my children (8) (10) love working from these books my daughter has mild cerably palsy and has trouble understanding things which have to be repeated more times so home schooling is better for her we can go her speed and with the help of these book I get to learn as we go along things have changed so much I so would recommend these for children and parents
Thank you only I have one point Delivery details very poor which company deliver We don't know
I bought a couple of Maths workbooks for one of my private tutees (KS2/11+). Although this was my first purchase from Exam Ninja, I was already familiar with the same books used for some of the other pupils, so was very satisfied with the contents. Sadly what brought my rating down to "Average" on this occasion was the shipping and delivery. Though it could have been said that the late delivery was not entirely Exam Ninja's fault, it was nevertheless very disappointing when the books did not arrive on the day after the receipt of an email notification that the package had been dispatched by the 1st class mail. Clearly a shipment by Royal Mail 1st class post no longer guarantees an over-night delivery. This delivery delay has pushed back the study schedule of the pupil by 1 week. Also, upon opening the packaging, finding a corner of one of the books bent backward was not very impressive, especially as I was supposed to have been buying a set of new books on behalf of the parents. Hope I will have a better experience next time.
It was quick to arrive but there is missing things in the package. There were KS2 Study Card and SPaG Study Card missing.
I was delighted with the revision books ordered and the children have found them beneficial, however I was very disappointed to find that the download of sample SATs maths papers entitled 2015 were a repeat of the 2014 ones and therefore a waste of £12.95 (as I'd downloaded these last year). I was also disappointed that an e-mail sent has not been answered.
I was disappointed with the time scale for delivery. On screen it flashed "next day delivery". They charge for express delivery as standard but I ordered on Tuesday evening and didn't receive my goods until Friday.
I ordered sone level 6 maths resources but didn't quite get what I was expecting. Was hoping for teaching resources but the pack included practise tests and revision guides - means I'll have to adapt them so I can teach my L6 children.
Products seem good, but delivery experience was truly terrible. Why call it express delivery when it only turns up a week later, and the notice given for delivery turned out to be less than 15 minutes! Very poor in terms of communication and delivery counters the look of the products...
Hi David, I do apologise for the delay but when you placed your order it clearly stated that because some of the items were out of stock it could take up to 5 working days to receive it. You ordered on the Monday evening at 6pm, the items came back into stock on Friday and they were immediately dispatched by Next Day Delivery. We couldn't get them to you any faster! Best wishes, The Exam Ninja Team.
All I have purchased from you so far I have been delighted with. Thank you