evolveclothing.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend evolveclothing.com
Live Chat, Email, Telephone

Tell us how evolveclothing.com made you happy
The clothing is fab, the postage wa really quick too.
Excelent store, fast shipment (thank you), please, dont change anything, very good website, clean, easy. A+++++++++++++++
Very pleasant to talk to and your order is ready when they say it will be Pleasure to do business with
Very impressed with the service, delivery and returns procedure. Unfortunately I had to send the item back because on closer inspection, it wasn’t what I was after. No one’s fault though and I’d definitely shop here again.
pleased with purchase and fast delivery
my product never came
Hi Louis,

I've just checked your tracking information and it appears your item was delivered on 03/12, one day after the order was placed. If this is not the case please get in touch with a member of our customer service team at shopping@evolveclothing.com and we'll do our best to rectify the situation.
Very fast delivery and great prices. Delighted with my order.
Ordered and received the next day. So hassle free. Excellent ☺️
I think you have to return 10% to my Visa Because this is the first order with you and as your announcement on your website.
Hi Faris,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Unfortunately the 10% off of your first order only applies to full price items, as both of the items in your order were on sale the discount would not apply. You are of course still free to use the 10% off code on any full price item as the code is valid for a year. Hope to hear from you again soon :)
Very impressed with the leather look jacket I bought. Reasonable price and arrived very quickly.
Order came very quickly, but so expensive to return if not suitable. I ordered 1 hoodie and it was over £10 to return.
Delivery came really quick (2 days) and price was lower than most sites
I found site easy to use but when I placed order and checked out it said I had not been successful but order had been completed and money out of bank account.
Hi Clare,

I'm very sorry to hear that there was an issue in the checkout process. This is the first time we've encountered this issue and I'd like to thank you for bringing it to our attention so we can investigate it further. Your order was indeed successful as you've stated and the item is currently awaiting collection.
Thanks again for your feedback.
Everything arrived as I ordered and in two days
Hi Anthony,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review today! We're so happy everything arrived in a timely manner. Hope to hear from you again soon :)
Very happy, great range of products and delivery time was so quick. Will definitely shop again
Very fast delivery highly recommended
Very pleased with my shopping experience at Evolveclothing.com
Very happy with my order and next day delivery. Excellent service.
Very good and quick site
Good company to To deal with .. would recommend!
evolveclothing.com is rated 4.58 based on 160 reviews