evolveclothing.com Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend evolveclothing.com

Tell us how evolveclothing.com made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"i am absolutely thrilled that i have found evolve clothing .com...The service was very professional from start to finish and extremely fast and reliable. I will definitely use this site again and have already reccommended it to my friends."
Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're absolutely delighted everything went smoothly from start to finish! Hope to hear from you again soon :)
"Perfect 👌"
Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! Delighted you were happy with the level of service you received :)
"No problems"
Hi Dylan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're delighted everything was as expected :)
"Envio muy rapido. En dos días en casa. 100% recomendable."
Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Great to hear the speed of delivery was as expected :)
"Very satisfied with the service I received. Lovely authentic Fred Perry shirt arrived within 2 working days of order. Unbeatable price."
Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad the Fred Perry shirt arrived in time! :)
"Great service. My trainers arrived really quickly and were super easy to order."
Hi,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Delighted you were happy with your trainers :)
"Quick and efficient"
Hi,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Delighted you were happy with your order :)
"Very easy to deal with my product was excellent quality"
Hi William, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Delighted you were happy with the quality of your order :)
"Amazing customer service and super fast delivery to the other end of the country. I had my gorgeous dress for an event the following day. Thank you so much!"
Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review :)

We're just delighted your dress arrived on time for your event! We hope you had a ball!
"Brilliant looking trainers, love them"
Hi Sue,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so happy you loved your new trainers :)
"Excellent savings"
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review :) we're so happy you liked our offering during the sale!
"Very quick delivery and item was what i expected, thanks"
Hi Colm,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad your item arrived on time and was what you wanted :)
"Although I returned it , as not a great fit for me , excellent customer service am prompt return of money , no hassle will def use this site again."
Hi Peter,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm glad to hear your refund was processed efficiently! If you ever need anything don't hesitate to get in touch!
"Fab service guys gorgeous stuff sizing perfect thank you"
Hi Jackie,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Delighted you were satisfied with the service you received! :)
"Fast delivery and great quality materials"
Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so happy you were pleased with the speed of delivery and the quality of the goods we provided! :)
"Great range of menswear and brilliant new womenswear section in store. Used the click and collect, which was ready within 30mins."
Hi Sinead, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad you were happy with the speed of your click and collect :) Womenswear should be online soon so hopefully you'll be browsing there too :)
"Happy with what I ordered. Customer service was very good."
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review today :) We're delighted you were happy with your order!
"Excellent service"
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review :)
"Fantastic service, there was a slight confusion with the postal address which was dealt with professionally and swiftly I would definitely buy from evolve again"
Hi Helen,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! Glad we were able to sort that little hiccup with the courier and get the order to you! Hope we hear from you again soon :)
"Will keep looking at evolveclothing.com. Lovely discount on my first order, it outdone every internet company on price. Communication, very helpful. Delivery, faultless."
Hi Paul, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're delighted everything was up to standard for you! Hope to hear from you again soon :)
evolveclothing.com is rated 4.53 based on 59 reviews