Escape Watersports Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Escape Watersports

sales@escape-watersports.co.uk

Unit 12Village CourtVillage Farm Industrial Estate

How would you rate Escape Watersports?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"my order arrived earlier than predicted, good value for a named quality item I will be telling the persons I coach kayaking with of your company. recomended"
"Quick delivery very happy with boots and the price . Thanks"
"Over the moon with my delivery. Everything I ordered was exactly how I expected it. I ordered early afternoon and had my delivery the next day. Highly recommend!"
"I placed an order for some Palm pogies to replace mine which had gone AWOL and they arrived with free delivery the next day. Absolutely brilliant service as usual."
"Great service. Immediate confirmation and shipped out promptly as promised."
"I had a bit of money for my Kayak club and asked Escape Watersports for a quote. It was provided within 1-2 hours of requesting. What I was expecting to be arrpoximately £2000 worth of equipment turned out to cost only £1330.00 and also included free delivery to the North of England. Absolutely brilliant service, glad I came across their great set-up whilst on a visit to Wales over Christmas. This is my chosen provider for quality equipment at great prices. Thank you to the staff for such speedy service, our club will be so much better off thanks to Escape Watersports and Becky."
DIMITRIOS D
Verified Buyer
"Good prices and quick delivery. The item was really hard to find and we found it in your site. Thank you!"
STEPHANE L
Verified Buyer
"very good servive serious"
"Great choice of products and super fast delivery"
"Ordered a top off the internet which was the wrong size I then decided to call into the shop in Pyle I was advised by the owner to get a different type of top which I purchased with a number of other items used the top in the afternoon and it was excellent great place worth a visit value for money excellent"
"Fast and friendly service."
Christopher C
Verified Buyer
"Very easy shopping the live stock update ensures the product is in and stock supersonic dispatch.how do you improve on perfection"
"excellent price, prompt dispatch, excellent overall service. thankyou."
"Excellent service - quick dispatch and well packaged - good price too!"
"Your prices seem to be the best on the web, and delivery is swift. Your website is easy to search and locate stock and the range of items is extensive. I will no doubt be back again as I progress and improve my kayaking."
"Bought a pair of aqua none slip self draining shoes for sailing. Very comfortable shoes and shoes do self drain. Easy web site to use and shoes we're delivered in time stated"
"Great service. Canyoning shoes arrived very promptly. A perfect fit and birthday present for my husband."
"Great service and deal! I will buying again."
"Only bought some gloves but they came on time and were good value"
"The wetsuit I ordered was an absolutely fantastic price and was delivered within 2 days! Fantastic wetsuit and great description"
Escape Watersports is rated 4.94 based on 2,133 reviews