Escape Watersports Reviews

Emma S
Escape Watersports 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Iain G
Excellent product quick delivery
Brilliant service. Delivery time was excellent and no problems with any of my order.
all as advertised and prompt delivery. great quality dry suit.
Another great experience and quality kit from a trusted go to supplier.
Great service. Quick, competitive price and quality garments. I had to return first purchase due it being too small. Refund in less than a week, re ordered bigger size. Will definitely use this company for further purchases. :)
Brought a C-TUG sup trolley and was given a free upgrade due to inability to fulfill original order. Was extremely pleased and can not recommend Escape Watersports highly enough. Will use in the future and recommend 10/10
Hi Larry, It appears this review is not meant for us, you purchased a trolley off of us but not a SUP lock. Please let us know if we can be of any further help. Kind Regards, Beckii
This jacket is great value for money. It arrived quickly and is perfect for paddleboarding.
Great product and service fast delivery and reasonable prices
Good products at great price, delivered promptly.
Epic fast delivery and well informed through out the process! Already on the water!
Escape Watersports 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
Escape Watersports is a brilliant company to deal with. They are my go to for anything kayaking as they have a wide variety of products. The delivery service is quick and returns process simple. Thanks guys
Brilliant, quick service and no problems at all. Really happy with our paddle trousers.
I ordered a skirt for kayaking which was too small, after speaking with them I ordered the correct size. Both were sent out very quickly and I was reimbursed for the returned one quickly. I have recommended them to other kayakers as the service was brilliant. I will definitely use them again for my new sport.
Excellent service, fast delivery, kept me up to date with an order which was out of stock, love it, def will use again
Excellent service. Very quick shipping, all the kit arrived as expected in good condition in time for the weekend trip.
Good service web site easy to navigate and purchase arrived on time. Overall very happy
Great Service, delivery took 5 days when stated 1-5days.
Great product, arrived quickly, really good quality, comfy fit, even looks great which can be hard for a life jacket! Wish I could buy another in another colour but it’s not back in stock yet!
I purchased a new buoyancy aid on the Monday and it was with me 2 days later... perfect service as I wanted to use it on the weekend in the lakes. The price couldn't be beat by any competitors. Fantastic service and would definitely use the site again.
Excellent product availability, delivered in 2 days at a great price!
Escape Watersports is rated 4.94 based on 6,194 reviews