Escape Watersports Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Escape Watersports

sales@escape-watersports.co.uk

Unit 12Village CourtVillage Farm Industrial Estate

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Package arrived really quick and the couriers always find out of the way places without hassle!"
"Very friendly website, excellent service and delivery. Very happy with product. Free shipping to Europe helps a lot. Vera"
"I ordered the product and it was here before I knew it! I could t be happier with the ordering process, price and delivery!"
"Thankyou Escape Watersports! I am a newcomer to kayaking, and am so grateful for this site. Quick delivery, excellent customer service over the phone. I have looked at other suppliers, but my first three purchases have all been from Escape. Look forward to happy, warm, and safe paddling. Thanks folks. Adel"
"I recently purchased a pair of body -board fins and they arrived exceptionally quick. They have some great offers and range of equipment"
"Emailed Escape Watersports re productsi was interested in.. got excellent feedback.. purchased goods and they were delivered to the rep. of Ireland in super fast time and in excellent condition. Would have no hesitation in purchasing from here in the future."
"Escape had a large range and I could find everything I needed. They sent the items quickly. The only thing g I would change is using DPD as I have found they are one of the worst porlstal services. However my items arived on time and undamaged."
"Very pleased with jacket. I can adjust the neck which is great as I don't like anything really tight. Haven't used it on the water yet but I am sure it will be ok. As other reviewers have said - the fit is smaller than you expect, but I ordered the next size up which fits me fine."
"I was aware of any step of the order from the dispatch to arrive time. The gloves are really good quality. I highly recommend watersports to anyone."
"Fast service"
"Fantastic quick service , brilliant products . Definetly use again"
"Good quality product, great service. Would use again😀"
"Good selection of products and competitive prices. Delivery always prompt and exactly as ordered. I would certainly recommend them."
"I was really pleased that Escape Watersports had a Gul Dartmouth drysuit in my size in stock at a good price. Ordering on-line was easy and delivery was quick. Thank you for keeping me dry when very wet on the outside!"
"Sehr schnelle Lieferung und gute Qualität. Einziges Manko die Größenangaben von Palm für die Orbit Spraydeck R5. Sie sollte nach der Tabelle auf einem Pyranha Ripper L passen, sie ist jedoch viel zu klein. Ich habe sie daher zurück geschickt. Alles andere war top."
"I ordered a rash t shirt in size 12! Returned same day and size 14 arrived two days later. Great, efficient service. Will definitely order more things from EW. Thank you👍"
"I had an issue with a product and the customer service I received was first rate. Quick efficient and very helpful. Thank you !"
"Great selection, quick delivery, good prices and great customer service. What more can you ask for? Love Escape Watersports."
"excellent service, item as described, immediate dispatch"
"The boots arrived on time and my son is delighted with them. Thank you for good service."
Escape Watersports is rated 4.94 based on 3,159 reviews