Escape Watersports Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Escape Watersports

sales@escape-watersports.co.uk

Unit 12Village CourtVillage Farm Industrial Estate

"Escape Watersports have never let me down for quality of goods, speed of delivery or great service, even when I've mixed up an order and needed to return it ..... last time was last week 😁. Thanx guys and have a groovy chrimble 😎"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Quick delivery impressive service"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Excellent product and service thanks!"
"Great value, speedy delivery. Exactly what i was looking for, will definitely recommend and use again!"
"Made a recent purchase excellent experience good communication prompt delivery good quality products definitely use again"
"Excellent service as always, great price, quick delivery"
"Fantastic waterproof jacket. Fits well / well made."
"Good prices and fast delivery..."
"I purchased a ladies palm drysuit for my daughter on friday morning and it arrived sat morning. The Service is just fantastic as is the product. I have used escape before and will definitely use again, would 100% recomended to anyone. Thanks guys"
"Unbelievably fast service and delivery - you won't find anywhere quicker on the net."
"I've been looking for a pfd suitable for fishing from a float tube. I came across a few useful reviews on YouTube and really liked the Kokatat Leviathan fishing pfd. A search on Google led me to Escape Watersports, I placed my order and I am delited to have received this superb pdf. It has 14 pockets and many other excellent features which makes it perfect for float tubing. Excellent service and delivery from Escape Watersports."
"Unlike some other companies who I have previously used, everything listed on Escape Watersports website is in stock so you are not left waiting and waiting. They have a great range and were the only place that had the Peak K1 slalom deck in stock, and also at the best price. Having phoned first to ask a couple of questions I ordered the deck and some wetsuit socks online at lunchtime and had them the next morning. Well done Escape Watersports and Royal Mail! Great service and very friendly and knowledgeable team to talk to."
"Excellent service and fantastic product. I ordered Yak kayak pant which were too small I returned them and received a replacement pair within 3 days which fitted perfectly."
"Fabulous service; very quick and speedy delivery. I have bought a couple of items now and the quality of goods is excellent and at a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend this site."
"Superb service online & very quick delivery. Very helpful & friendly & offered good advice in store too. Will definitely be back."
"Great quality stuff with extremely quick delivery."
"The usual excellent service from Escape Watersports. Quality products and fast delivery."
"Fantastic products and service. Would definitely order again."
"Easy fast service, competitive price and great product. Thanks"
"Great service. Arrived promptly"
Escape Watersports is rated 4.94 based on 3,354 reviews