Escape Watersports Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Escape Watersports

sales@escape-watersports.co.uk

Unit 12Village CourtVillage Farm Industrial Estate

How would you rate Escape Watersports?

"Excellent . Arrived next day"
"I ordered a large amount of kit on a Wednesday evening, it arrived Friday morning well packed & we were out on the water Sunday. I had a delivery query, which was dealt with efficiently & the pricing is good. Will use again."
"they had the cheapest price for the palm amp buoyancy I could find plus free postage and packaging. They responded to my queries very quickly"
"Very quick turn around, Great service!!!"
"Great products and excellent customer service"
"Quick delivery, decent price, no complaints!"
"I made a purchase it arrived next day, all good thanks"
"As always cracking product at an unbelievable price delivered before the ink was dry on the order. Top company."
"I ordered a paddle from Escape Watersports - the wrong one! My fault. I contacted them, and they went to great lengths to help me get the paddle I realky wanted - it had to be specially ordered. It was a pleasure to deal with real people who cared about getting it right for me. I think you can tell a lot about people when things go wrong, it really is the time you can tell good organisations from bad. Escape Watersports sorted me out, they are the good guys and I would have no hesitation recommending them. Ian"
"Best price and super fast free delivery. Excellent."
"Very rapid communication and order arrived earlier than expected Will use again"
"Items I needed was on offer and in stock. My order arrived within a few days. Very please with the quick and FREE delivery. Thanks"
"Fantastic dry cag and great value for money. Arrived when it was supposed to."
"Easy to find what I was looking for, in stock good price and delivered in record time. What's not to like"
"Amazing value and very fast delivery would but from you again"
"Excellent service arrived with in 3 day's as ordered"
"I phoned up in advance for a quote and the team were very helpful. My delivery arrived very quickly and when I had an issue with the invoice , I gave them a phone and they helped me out straight away. :)"
"Great website with all the information I needed, and RAPID delivery."
"I wanted to ensure my order would be delivered by a certain date. They checked the order and rang me to let me know all was well. I like to accurate online stock count. I have placed orders from other retailers only to find they don't have the stock. Having to ring and check defeats the whole point of online ordering."
"Very efficient and quick delivery and excellent price"
Escape Watersports is rated 4.94 based on 2,272 reviews