Escape Watersports Reviews

Escape Watersports 5 star review on 10th May 2022
Emma S
Escape Watersports 5 star review on 9th May 2022
David H
My second purchase from Escape Watersports and I received yet again extremely prompt and fastest delivery. Product quality is extremely good. Highly recommend and will certainly shop again with them.
Great selection, keen pricing and excellent service
Ordered some kayaking equipments , bouyancy aids and helmets and everything was delivered on time with no issues. The bouyancy aid I have chosen was offered on the best price available on the market and are to a very high standard. Satisfied with both the products and the service.
Good communication and items delivered were exactly as ordered. Delivery on time
Great selection of proper gear and very prompt delivery just in time for my kayak trip! Highly recommend Thanks!
Great company very easy to deal with
Products arrived as expected and very quickly and efficiently! Thanks
Best paddle board ever!! Dad and daughter love it. Very stable!! Excellent service
Very pleased with my paddles. Not as light as expected but much prefer them to my old ones. They have a nice balance to them. Delivery was excellent - arrived the day they said they would and were well packed. Overall I’m very happy with my purchase and the service provided. Thank you
Great service from great staff
Bought a few products now via the website. Quality brands at fair prices with excellent service and speedy deliveries :) I don’t look anywhere else now :)
Extremely happy with my purchases. Super fast delivery and a great price. Really nice quality cag and shorts, would happily recommend Escape to anyone.
Great product at a good price and arrived promptly. Great service.
Exactly as expected. Good service, excellent product :)
First time I have used the site. Very impressed. Good price and fast delivery. Can't ask for more than that 🙂
Great customer service great products. Would highly recommend. Fast delivery and great quality gear..
Always used escape watersports, good selection and always got stock in. Can’t fault.
Cracking service as always. New paddle arrived within a couple of days of ordering.
Ordered a bodyboard on Monday, and as they were offering a discount on all their products this month I saved a little extra. As my bodyboard was £15 cheaper than other online shops I paid the little extra for next day delivery, and it promptly arrived lunchtime the following day. Once I placed my order I was kept fully updated on the progress of my order via e-mails at every stage. This was the first time I used Escape Watersports and I will definitely use them again in the future....Thank You!!
Ordering and delivery was excellent and money was returned promptly to my account Unfortunately, the Shorts were much baggier than shown in the diagram so had to be sent back
Escape Watersports is rated 4.94 based on 7,718 reviews