Escape Watersports Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Escape Watersports

sales@escape-watersports.co.uk

Unit 12Village CourtVillage Farm Industrial Estate

How would you rate Escape Watersports ?

"Really quick delivery, called them as the manometer was faulty, it was replaced next day with no fuss. Really good customer care and support"
"Setting the standard for great value Watersports kit with speedy delivery."
"I recently bought the Palm bora drysuit. I'm extremely happy with the quality product that is matched by the excellent service from Escape Watersports. The sizing guide was very clear and I got the perfect fit. The icing on the cake was the free delivery (living on one of the Scottish islands this is very rare). Top marks. I will certainly use Escape Watersports again."
"The delivery was fast and the products were exactly as described, great service overall"
"Very quick delivery. Great price on pfd."
"Very prompt both with delivery and refund as I needed to change item . (My fault) . That is why I have ordered again with them . Will be using there professional services again"
"Gul rash vest arrived within 2 days of ordering. Size as stated. Very good price, quick delivery. What’s not to like. I will be using Escape watersports again"
"The service from Escape Watersports was brilliant. I received my goods within a couple of days and they were packaged well. I had to return some things (not a fault of Escape Watersports) and the returns process was simple and again super quick. My replacement items arrived the next day and my bill was amended quickly. I will definitely use them again."
"Recently started kayaking after twenty-five years away from the sport. Knew what kayak I was after and purchased a Romany LV being a shorter paddler. Was unsure of what equipment and clothing I would need to begin with. Found 'Escape Watersports' website very informative, clear and easy to understand. Was able to find what I needed. One thing I found really useful was their measurement fitting guides, very valuable in deciding what size would fit me best prior to ordering, no having to return clothing too big or too small. All the items I've purchased to date have arrived promptly and well packaged with no problems. Happy to do further business in the future with 'Escape Watersports'. as the clothing is good value and good quality."
"Excellent price and excellent fast delivery service. I can’t imagine this company messing its customers about. Thumbs up from me"
"Competitive pricing, quick dispatch, good custoemr service."
"Hi I think your shop is awsome and I would highly recommend it to anyone"
"I ordered some sandles which came promptly. There were however not comfortable and I had to send them back and got an immediate refund."
"Very easy purchase and quick delivery. Bought the C-Tug kayak trolly and a scotty paddle clip! love it. Thankyou!"
"So happy with our purchase. Excellent quality and value. Quick delivery and friendly service. We purchased helmets because the helmets we bought elsewhere were so uncomfortable and didn't sit right on the head. Really happy with the helmets we got from Escape Watersports. Comfy, secure and stylish."
"Easy ordering and quick service"
"I started using Escape Watersports this year (2018) and have been really impressed, both by their great communication and fast delivery! I consult for a wholesale distributor and know how much effort it is to maintain this level of service.The products they stock speak for themselves, but it is the customer service, ease of returns and quick delivery that will keep me a loyal customer to Escape!"
"ultra fast delivery. however as it was sent "signed for" and i wasnt in when it came, i had to get it from my local sorting office which was a bit of a hassle."
"Great price on spraydeck and really fast delivery :)"
"Escape water sports never fails to please"
Escape Watersports is rated 4.94 based on 2,542 reviews