EnviroVent Reviews

of reviewers recommend EnviroVent
2 - 3 Hours
Read EnviroVent Reviews

About EnviroVent:

For over 30 years, EnviroVent has helped over a million homes solve damp, condensation and mould issues across the UK. Our award winning ventilation products create all year round healthy, fresh and ideal indoor environments.

With over a million condensation problems solved to date, we feel as though we can call ourselves experts when it comes to advising on indoor air quality and condensation in UK homes.

Our passion for providing good indoor air quality is strong now as it was when we first started out. Our philosophy is to provide an outstanding service through the design, manufacture, expert installation and aftercare of our sustainable ventilation products and systems for the long term.

customercare@envirovent.com

EnviroVent HouseHornbeam Business Park

Service great just a misunderstanding about smoke detector
The first envirovent installation representative was unaware of my exact requirements so communication between the company and franchise agent needs to improve !

A return visit was required as the incorrect system that installed was not the one purchased.

The franchise rep only noticed as the amount he received was not what he expected!

A second installer had to attend and he was AMAZING, he went above and beyond what was required.

I was disappointed with the follow up by My franchise agent; I was slightly misled about the running cost of the unit and he still hasn’t answered my questions!!

The environvent system works and I’m very pleased with the product; just not the representative, I wouldn’t recommend him.
The Envirovent system has been installed in for a little under a year now and it has made a marked difference to the humidity levels in our old damp house. I bought a humidity measuring device (might be called a hygrometer can't remember) and since installation our humidity has fallen from about 65% to about 45%. The one negative that I've noticed is that the extractors are becoming a little noisy which I think might be due to failing bearings in the fan motors.
Very satisfied and hopefully we can have a damp free house during the winter months
Hi very happy with our new enviro vent on more condition and on mold thank you
I had to chase repeatedly to get the installation booked in and it’s still not finished so I can’t comment on whether it does the job or not.
I had a very difficult job and the engineer went above and beyond to make sure it was all installed properly! Now my flat is much cooler and feels a lot fresher
Brilliant product totaly recommended within one day of fitting we had no more condensation, the mould didn't come back and the smell disappeared
The equipment is fantastic and is quiet and stops mold from forming
Was installed about 6 weeks ago, both salesman and manager came round, after there visit he accused me of wetting the wall with a sponge before he arrived. The damp patch is still there!
I was very upset with his attitude. As we can't resolve this problem I certainly would not recommend your product to anyone.£1000 is an awful lot of money for us only being on a pension and we have nothing to show for it! Also the machine in loft has caused the ceiling to come down in the bathroom!!
Excellent floor mop for a large laminate flooring and glass cloth shiny with no streaks
I had a problem with a bungalow we had just purchased last year. We had mould and condensation running down the windows every morning. I got a dehumidifier this didn’t solve the problems.I found envirovent online got a rep out and was in two mind if their system would do what it said on the can as I was an engineer. System was fitted after Christmas this year best thing I have done condensation gone within a day of it being fitted mould gone over the next few weeks. I would recommend this system made a great difference to our bungalow.
Many Thanks Dave Morris
Excellent service,would highly recommend.
Amazing difference in our house!
The installation is working silently in the background. I have no problems and recommend it
Excellent service from start to finish.
No more condensation.
Well done envirovent.
Great all round service. Highly recommended.
Great service from start to finish. Clearly EnviroVent are experts in their field and they lived up to expectations throughout the whole process. Now my flat is adequately ventilated and mould growth has stopped. Thank you EnviroVent!
Great system working fantastic would recommend this to anyone geat clean job
the positive ventilation unit was installed in out flat in September 2019. it made a huge difference for humidity level in the flat and eradicated mold completely.
Very happy with both surveyor & the engineer: on time, polite and prompt responses from their customer services
EnviroVent is rated 4.50 based on 455 reviews