EnviroVent Reviews

of reviewers recommend EnviroVent
2 - 3 Hours
Read EnviroVent Reviews

About EnviroVent:

For over 30 years, EnviroVent has helped over a million homes solve damp, condensation and mould issues across the UK. Our award winning ventilation products create all year round healthy, fresh and ideal indoor environments.

With over a million condensation problems solved to date, we feel as though we can call ourselves experts when it comes to advising on indoor air quality and condensation in UK homes.

Our passion for providing good indoor air quality is strong now as it was when we first started out. Our philosophy is to provide an outstanding service through the design, manufacture, expert installation and aftercare of our sustainable ventilation products and systems for the long term.

customercare@envirovent.com

EnviroVent House
Hornbeam Business Park

Really happy with the initial consultation and I was given a few options that would help the property. When the work took place, it was done swiftly and neatly. Overall the vents have already made a difference and I would highly recommend them.
Everything went as agreed. Pleased with both the service and the product.
Excellent product, can’t believe something so simple can be so effective. No water on our bedroom windows in the morning anymore and temperatures have been at zero degrees overnight.
Excellent produxt
Environvent totally messed up the installation, turning up over 2 hours late for a booked appointment, by which time my roofer who was to fit a roof vent on your instructions gave up and left. Environvent eventually completed the installation and provided their own roofer as mine was booked elsewhere for several weeks and refunded my out of pocket expenses for the cost of the aborted visit by my roofer, so have redeemed themselves to a certain extent. There was a terrible lack of communication amongst all concerned and I had to continually chase and enquire re progress. There was a large amount of stress caused from trying to manage the problem from my home overseas. Having had several installations done in the past with excellent service. This last install was most disappointing.
Hello,

Thank you for your review.

I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced some difficulty throughout the installation process.

Having looked into this issue, we've been advised by our Planning Department that we did contact the tenant and advised them of our delay and they confirmed that this was not a problem. However, we were unable to contact the roofer as we did not have their details, as this was not organised by ourselves. We hope the solution and the refund we provided was agreeable for you.

I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused you and your tenant.

Kind regards
Customer Care
Always been helpful when we phoned.
very good service and prompt on installation.
Excellent service and product!
Excellent service from start to finish. Always happy to help and went above and beyond.
Delighted with work carried out and have had no condensation at all. The difference is absolutely amazing.
Excellent, Friendly service. Easily installed by the engineer, no mess, and polite. We had a slight problem after installation, but this was rectified very quickly, and the system now works 100% perfect. I would definitely recommend Envirovent to friends and family.
We were delighted with the service, both sales and fitting. So far the ATMOS seems to be solving our condensation problem as suggested. A really good product.
Fast and efficient service and great communication with staff. First class after sales service
Excellent service from start to finish from Victor Loughlin and his team. The new system has helped eliminate the condensation issues we were experiencing- impressed with the quality of workmanship.
Oliver assessed the requirements of the property on the date arranged, and the electrician had the system up and running in time for the commencement of the tenancy.
Product is excellent just was it impressed with customer service
Hello
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you're happy with the overall product and welcome feedback to help us enhance our customers experiences. At Envirovent we take all comments on board and strive to improve our services wherever possible.
Kind regards Customer Care
Very efficient service and installation.
I have had the ventilation unit for about 2 months, I have noticed a vast improvement in the condensation problems that I have experienced in the property.
I’ve installed Cylone and PIV unit in my flat. This is the best investment I’ve done to my flat. No more mould and condensation issues. No longer have to run de-humidifier, saving on energy bills and overall the air inside the house remains fresh.
I could not fault in any way the goods and expertise in the fitting.
EnviroVent is rated 4.45 based on 249 reviews