EnviroVent Reviews

of reviewers recommend EnviroVent
2 - 3 Hours
Read EnviroVent Reviews

About EnviroVent:

For over 30 years, EnviroVent has helped over a million homes solve damp, condensation and mould issues across the UK. Our award winning ventilation products create all year round healthy, fresh and ideal indoor environments.

With over a million condensation problems solved to date, we feel as though we can call ourselves experts when it comes to advising on indoor air quality and condensation in UK homes.

Our passion for providing good indoor air quality is strong now as it was when we first started out. Our philosophy is to provide an outstanding service through the design, manufacture, expert installation and aftercare of our sustainable ventilation products and systems for the long term.

customercare@envirovent.com

EnviroVent HouseHornbeam Business Park

EnviroVent Reviews | 26th April 2019
EnviroVent Reviews | 3rd October 2019
EnviroVent Reviews | 9th July 2019
EnviroVent Reviews | 16th August 2019
More Photos & Videos
Great product. Wouldn’t be without in any house, the difference it makes to the air is amazing. All condensation, even in an old porch has gone, even in the height of winter. Can’t recommend enough
Excellent efficient service from start to finish really pleased with the equipment great purchase wish
We had purchased the system years ago really works no more condensation thank you
We were very impressed by the personal service and the skill of the fitters. The system has definitely improved our problem with damp. We are pleased that we proceeded with Envirovent installation.
The service was very good throughout. I was kept informed of dates and times etc and the installation was quick and clean. The only slight niggle was with the app set up. It actually blocked connection then said that the device was out of range. The engineer had to return and physically switch the unit off before the app and unit would talk and even that took two attempts! I would recommend Envirovent as a company and their product.
Really does the job of bringing the humidity level in the house down and has completely got rid of the mould problem.
Brilliant products, very happy. The loft machine has stopped all condensation and mould on walls and windows, the felt vents combined with loft machine has eliminated all damp and mould in my loft. The cyclone extractor fans has dramatically reduced condensation in kitchen and bathroom. 10 out of 10!!! Worth the money!!!
5 mounts later still having problems with bathroom extractor but roof one is very good .
Fantastic product.Humidity in house,was such a high level.Within days no condensation.
So far very pleased with product.The installer was great too.Less than an hour all fitted.No mess.So easy to operate.
Thank you.
Great product which solved our condensation problem in the bathroom and kitchen. Very professional service from installation engineer.
Excellent product
Excellent advice. Excellent sales people and engineers. A really great product. What more can I say. Highly recommend
The air systems have made a world of difference to this rather quirky flat. Condensation, any mould seem to be eliminated. Certainly worth the expense to obviate unnecessary redecorating and for the flow of fresh air.
An excellent product. A fast efficient service from start to finish. Would definitely recommend
Had unit in since beginning December 19 and it seems to be working well
Advice on fitting good, advance warning on delivery day would be helpful as not living on site.
Excellent service. Brilliant Products. Well done Enviro Vent
Have the systems in quite a few of our rental properties resulting in no mould and happy tenants.
Great service our condensation problem has gone away would recommend this company and the product .
Service great just a misunderstanding about smoke detector
The first envirovent installation representative was unaware of my exact requirements so communication between the company and franchise agent needs to improve !

A return visit was required as the incorrect system that installed was not the one purchased.

The franchise rep only noticed as the amount he received was not what he expected!

A second installer had to attend and he was AMAZING, he went above and beyond what was required.

I was disappointed with the follow up by My franchise agent; I was slightly misled about the running cost of the unit and he still hasn’t answered my questions!!

The environvent system works and I’m very pleased with the product; just not the representative, I wouldn’t recommend him.
EnviroVent is rated 4.50 based on 453 reviews