EnviroVent Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend EnviroVent

About EnviroVent: For over 30 years, EnviroVent has helped over a million homes solve damp, condensation and mould issues across the UK. Our award winning ventilation products create all year round healthy, fresh and ideal indoor environments.

With over a million condensation problems solved to date, we feel as though we can call ourselves experts when it comes to advising on indoor air quality and condensation in UK homes.

Our passion for providing good indoor air quality is strong now as it was when we first started out. Our philosophy is to provide an outstanding service through the design, manufacture, expert installation and aftercare of our sustainable ventilation products and systems for the long term.

customercare@envirovent.com

EnviroVent House
Hornbeam Business Park

Click Here
2 - 3 Hours
"Excellent product, expertly installed."
"Poor planning from the start. Poor communication with the client. A pain in my arse until completion.... It was supposed to be installed and working inside one day. It took about 9 weeks complete the installation."
"The usual terrific service"
"Great service and great silent extractor fan. Would highly recommend this product."
"Excellent and trustworthy service"
"Excellent service throughout the whole. The engineer was very efficient and tidy"
"Great service from Envirovent and Mainwright Ventilation Limited. We had condensation issues in our house, which is now resolved thanks to the appropriate specification, in depth survey and quality installation. They did a great job, arrived on time, left everything immaculate. I had an issue with my Wi-Fi and initially could not get the App to work, but the engineer stayed until he was sure the system was working satisfactorily. Cannot fault them and would strongly recommend.”"
"The install team was very good. Some of my sales questions were not answered before install and I had to chase hard to ensure I got the right unit and options. The sales person and team both said the Atmos unit was virtually silent and they both said, I quote: "You wont hear it". This is patently not true. I can hear it from the floor below never bind about directly below the unit and in the neighbouring bedrooms. This is very disappointing to me as silence was an important factor in choosing the unit. The sales person is coming to visit next week to discuss this."
"Filter much over priced."
"Excellent equipment does what it says"
"Does the job but during Winter time or cold spells it feels a bit chilly as it seems maximum temperature is only 15 degrees with the heater on?"
"good service."
"Excellent service and advice. The product works very well, really pleased I invested in one, would highly recommend."
"Excellent Customer Service. A welcomed surprise in this day and age. Thank you for excellent customer care. Helen Jennings Interior Designer"
"Excellent , happy so far with the results. No more condensation. Would certainly recommend a friend or family."
"After researching for a system to improve the air quality, humidity, which also omits damp in my standard 3 bedroom semi home; I opted for the Atmos (PIV) system. I’ve had the system for 6 months, and it has certainly lived up to my expectations in terms of eliminating damp and reducing the humidity. The unit was installed in the loft space which was straightforward with minimal disruption. Communications with Envirovent and the technical service from start to finish was extremely good. However, the downside is the “App”. The app is the only means of controlling the various functions of the unit. I have spent some time on the phone to the technical department because the app constantly loses connection from the unit and my home router. At the present, I am having to reset the unit in the loft and starting from scratch to connect the unit to the app. This is currently the case every time I open up the app. The app is the let down with this unit. I am used to controlling all my other home devices via an app i.e Hive devices. Envirovent needs to address this “app” problem as a matter of urgency. If the app worked as it should, it would most certainly warrant 5 stars.!!"
"Excellent. Installation, smooth clean and quick. Condensation went in 2 days. The mould dried quickly, just as we were told it would. We are now painting without Anti mould paint. Would definitely recommend Envirovent."
"Our bathroom vent works as explained. When there's a lot of moist, there has been a bit of minor water drip from the vent."
"I was very impressed with the speed of the original survey, which was very professional. The workmanship was very good and left the premises tidy. The mould has disappeared and the whole situation has improved immensely. Very pleased, thankyou"
"Would have been v good if the initial installation date had not been double booked and cancelled on the day."
EnviroVent is rated 4.45 based on 249 reviews