Environ Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend Environ Pest Control
Read Environ Pest Control Reviews

About Environ Pest Control:

Pest control in London is a unique field requiring expertise and knowledge of our city and its pests. Environ Pest Control are your local, discreet pest control experts dedicated in the control of all pests and vermin in London. We provide a professional, prompt service to both the residential and commercial sector. Our expertise was showcased in the BBC series “The Rat Pack” and the media come to us for expert London pest control advice.

info@environps.co.uk

21c Munster RD

Tell us how Environ Pest Control made you happy
We had a rat problem and called Environ. According to their online literature, they will 'investigate the building to find entry points, then seal them with gnaw-proof materials and barriers'. But this didn't happen. Instead they left traps, which caught precisely zero rats, who were enjoying a rowdy party in the kitchen. No attempt was made by Environ to search for entry points at any time during their three (brief) visits. Why bother, since they had already been paid up front? The rats continued to party - and invited their friends along. 'Get rid of rats for good', promise Environ. When I phoned to complain that they had most certainly NOT got rid of rats for good, staff were at first dismissive, then patronising, then confrontational. Desperate now, we found a proper company (CHS Pest Control) who immediately located an entry point and expertly blocked it, thus solving our problem. Environ are really only interested in parting you from your hard-earned cash, then doing very little for it. If you enjoy the company of rats and have £300 to burn, call them. If not, avoid them like the plague.
Scam company. Charges £190 pound for laying poison. Sends a report that states they can't fill all the holes due to structural reasons. Tries to charge £2000 "mouse proofing" the house, that doesnt guarantee all holes to be filled. Saw a mouse in the house after their second appointment, where the mouse should be eradicated according to their claim. They weren't even aware that they attended the second appointment and suggested to wait 2 weeks.
Really poor customer service and incompetent office staff. Had to wait a week to receive the report they had written on my moth infestation because they couldn't get my email address right - I had to chase and correct them on three separate occasions and it was as simple as changing it from .co.uk to .com (how hard is that??) This delayed me being able to get my home treated and added more stress to an already stressful situation. I would not recommend.
I called Environ about an ongoing rat issue in my house. I made it very clear that I was only interested in having the space under my floorboards proofed and wanted a quote. For this they said I needed to pay for a survey first which I paid upfront (stupidly!). Then the technician came round and I told him I already had rat blocker on our sewer line. At this point he had no other suggestions on what to do and left. As such I was given no quote and no survey. When I asked for the money back they flatly refused saying I'd had some invaluable advice over the phone instead and therefore they'd be keeping my money. All I got over the phone was a 5 minute call (after chasing about 10 times!) with no invaluable at all. Bascially they're only interested in easy money. I don't know of any other firms that charge for work upfront. Should have set the alarm bells ringing I guess. Avoid like the plague of rats that are still under my house!
Similar to other feedback here: the visits were helpful and advised us of minimal work required, but the quote was extortionate. Every attempt to query the amount of work quoted for was met with the same response and no effort to discuss our concerns or adjust the quote. Clearly, they are not interested in small, residential jobs, but they could have saved us a lot of time and money by telling us that up-front. In the end, we went with a different company.
I had a very bad experience with this company. Waste of money, recommend to avoid. First and second visits are not thorough, just put some poison I could get online anyway. Second time I had to ask the gentlememt to top it up myself! They said they could not fill the hole the mice was getting through, I later filled it myself with rentokill filler and sealant gun. I called trying to resolve the issue before leaving this had review, they could not care less. Avoid for pest control, waste of time and money.
We have had 2 visits from Environ. Each lasting approx 10 minutes. More than 6 weeks on from first sighting (we called environ after a week) we still have the mouse frequently visiting. He is far from poisoned. He avoids all traps including those laid by environ. We have followed the mouse prevention advice and despite this, continue to see him on a regular basis. Environincredibly unhelpful between first and second visit and bad attitude on the phone. The ‘mouse proofing’ quote was extortionate despite being told that minimal work needed to be done. On the second visit, the person blocked ‘the only entry point’ only for us to find mousey sitting in our kitchen alive 2 days later. I would not recommend this company. They hope to provide a quick fix and do not really care about the outcome. The poison they provide still does not work. Do not waste your money.
Rude staff, poor service. I think most of these reviews must be written by members that work there.
Hi Carl, In disappointed to see that you received bad service from us, we do not have any details ,could you kindly get in contact with me directly so that we can resolve this issue?
How insulting and rude. My flat was treated for clothes moths. We mutually decided that we would do a light treatment and see how it goes. 6 weeks later or so, there continued to be a significant number of moths being caught in our traps. So I called them to arrange for someone to come back in. An unpleasant lady, I think her name was Jade, returned my call and was pretty rude, claiming I was being rude when all I was trying to was arrange a visit. She insisted that I would have to send photos of the moths and would not proceed. She then hung up on me. I was not complaining AT ALL. Yet she was acting as if I was. Of course by the end of the call I was actually mad. And now I am complaining. A ridiculous call and completely unreasonable. Very simply I will ask someone else to come in. Plenty of other pest control companies out there and I would avoid this one like the plague.
Hi Karim,I apologise for the seemingly rude behaviour of my staff, I have since used this complaint as part of a training module to make sure that we keep our customer service to a high standard.We do ask for photographic evidence of moths on the complimentary pheromone traps that we leave onsite to insure that they are common cloth moth as opposed to house moth (which do not cause clothes damage) and can fly in through the windows.
I tried to explain to a lady from the sales team that I required a quote for the eradication of squirrels and subsequent proofing of a loft space. She initially wouldn't listen to me (or didn't understand) and kept arguing that only at the first visit (after paying for the eradication) would they quote for proofing. I re-explained that I needed a quote for the full job up-front. Eventually, she understood but then tried to sell me a survey for £69+VAT!! A company that refuses to give a simple quote for works is clearly not going to be competitive on price! Needless to say, I have gone elsewhere.
I called Environ as I saw a mouse and had used the company in the past. They did not fill in any holes (the procedure has changed since my last visit), but delighted in showing me (a girl who is petrified of mice and lives alone), all of the holes that a mouse could come through that they were not going to fill. The guy also said that he could hear mice in the ceiling in the bathroom with a loud extractor fan on (I can't hear anything but the fan). I essentially paid £166 for someone to come over put down a bit of poison and leave me in tears (fearing all the mice that could enter my flat)...I will need to pay more if I want the many holes filled :-(
Environ Pest Control is rated 4.65 based on 181 reviews