Emergency Assist Ltd Reviews

Read Emergency Assist Ltd Reviews

01945 586200

enquiries@emergencyassistltd.co.uk

Emergency Assist Ltd2 CornhillExchange LaneWisbechCambridgeshire

Have not taken up their services, but if they honour their commitment then it is very good value for money.
Only just joined via Groupon. Obviously I've not used the breakdown service yet but on my first initial thoughts was that Emergency Assist does not have an app which in today's age is rather draconian. I was with rac previously so it will be interesting to see how it pans out.
Although I have not been unfortunate to require the assistance provided I am still of the opinion that it is still good value
Have not needed to use it but just a back up in case
I have been with Emergency Assist for a year and the renewal price was low so I went with them again. It was so easy to renew, quick and all the information to hand. I haven't given 5 stars because I have not had to call them out yet.
Very easy to join, haven't had to use yet, read previous reviews that's why I purchased this.
I have never had to call out Emergency Assist in the past year and hope I never need to. I found the process of joining very straightforward and the price paid reflects on the benefits you get.
I have not had need to use the service but was pleased to note that it was cheaper this year than last and overall was much cheaper than the compeditors.
I’ve not had a breakdown as yet but price is very good so we will have too see
Great price
I have only used them once. The guy arrived within a reasonable time and resolved the problem quickly.
Help full over price and renewing policy. sorted out there and then, with a good outcome for all.
Not used their services up to now but I'm sure they will be efficient.
very quick in getting cover good price very pleased thank you.
Second year running taken a policy with you as yet not had to call upon your services if and when we do hopefully will get excellent service
Easy to contact regarding renewal .
Reasonable price, unable to comment on service as luckily haven't needed to use it.
I had problems trying to pay on line I get better results when I pay others by Paypal.
I was surprised at the speed with which you have taken my renewal fee - at least a week before it was due! It seems quite a hefty increase in price from last year - a 5% increase might have been more fitting. However, in this area whichever breakdown company one uses, it is always the same reliable garage, so that's a plus. How one would fare in a different location I have yet to find out and hopefully never will.
Fortunately, I've never used the call out service, but its an inexpensive peace of mind service, well worth the money. One point though, my automatic renewal was due in December and I didn't notice that that the payment had not gone out of my bank, until early January. I had made several long journeys in that period and if I had broken down, I would not have been covered. So, it would be better if the company could email the customer if the payment has failed to go through.
Emergency Assist Ltd is rated 4.27 based on 3,385 reviews