Emergency Assist Ltd Reviews

Read Emergency Assist Ltd Reviews

01945 586200

enquiries@emergencyassistltd.co.uk

Emergency Assist Ltd2 CornhillExchange LaneWisbechCambridgeshire

Never had to use them, but my husband has used the breakdown recovery and everything went well.
fortunately not had the need for breakdown assistance but very helpful for getting the policy
Just bought this policy every thing is great about it but I also use my wife car pity it's not the driver that is covered and not my car 👍
I have not used it yet so I am not sure if it's good or not .I have given it good as it was easy to set up.
Never needed to ask for any help so hope they are as efficient as we expect never had any problems getting in touch so long may it continue
I have not had to use the service yet so am unable to rate and hope I will not need to. My partner is also insured with Emergency Assist and it was she who recommended you as being easy to enrol with. I was using her car to travel to Surrey and just needed the peace of mind provided with breakdown cover. Other organisations would not give cover for 48 hours and I was travelling the following day. Well done for giving instant cover as I am sure most people do not consider breakdown cover until they are about to undertake a long journey.
Good price I havent had to use the service yet. Renewal quote very competitive.
Easy to process application. Great cover. Not needed breakdown service for decades so cant comment on how well they help in b d situation.
Great cover for second year running. Found cover via groupon so even better savings.
Easy done on line Never needed to call them out, I've been with them for 2 years
Best for price, as I always want home cover.
Only just purchased it but very easy to apply for good price for the cover
All seems to be A OK with the cover for a very good price.
cant leave a review not had to use yet
I am not sure why I have this request for a review as I have only jisu purchased the cover and have not used it
Cannot add a lot to this review took Emergency Assist Ltd cover out when my RAC cover had expired with my new car. Took it as an Emergency whilst my car is still reasonably new just in case something goes wrong. Did it because price was very good as well so felt I could not go wrong. Have not had to call them out as of yet.
Have never had to use them yet but my son did and their responce to his breakdown was good
So far so good, not had to use the service yet. Fingers crossed
not had to use a call out so don't no about service but could be doing with member ship card with call out phone number to keep in car
Purchasing Breakkdown Cover made easy. Thankfully I have not had to use their services yet, so cannot comment on efficiency in case of a breakdown.
Emergency Assist Ltd is rated 4.27 based on 3,385 reviews