Electric Golf Trolley Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend Electric Golf Trolley Spares
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Electric Golf Trolley Spares Reviews
Easy to manage web site a swift delivery of product
Exactly as ordered very quick delivery. Very satisfied with goods received.
Delivery was fine. Speed control was really loose. Slight bend in right side of drive shaft causes slight wheel wobble,but at 80 years old,it will probably see me out.
Second time I’ve used them, good quality parts arrived promptly.
Product I ordered did the job. Bit slow on delivery but that was because the original part was no longer available for my Motocaddy. The new cable arrived and after a slight change in the way I lay out my battery, it fits perfectly and works well. Thanks πŸ˜πŸ‘
Good service
Quick and prompt delivery and good price
Came on time no problems
Great service. Fits the trolley as they said.
Rectified my query promptly. Sent replacement motor out by return of post.
Generally I found the service very good, they did however forget to let me know that the part I had ordered was out of stock and would take a further week to arrive, I would still recommend them to my friends.
A bit of a delay with sending as it was out of stock but worked like a dream when fitted (FR3 circuit board).
Good service but beware not to contact them via a mobile it will cost you at least 60pence per minute....
The parts I ordered were delivered on time as advertised. A part of the order was missing but after a quick phone call the missing part was in the post. Had I received everything I ordered in this first instance this would be a 5 star review. Customer service was polite and efficient and got the missing part to me quickly.
I found them very efficient when ordering what I wanted and the delivery process was excellent.
Fitted a new improved upper bag stay to my old powercaddy freeway trolley fits great required the frame adapter and it holds my bag rock solid. Easy transaction and quick delivery recommended πŸ‘
Very good and prompt delivery of my order, however my refund on the part returned took four weeks to be refunded, not what I expected. Otherwise a superb service that I would recommend and use again.
Found what I wanted with very little problem, price was reasonable and delivery was in good time.. . Will use them again.
Good quick service
Motocaddy M1 extremely is well designed in terms of its size when folded for storage and transport. Although it is quite heavy, probably due to its lithium battery, this can be removed for lifting for the older golfer.
The one criticism I have is that when I purchased a umbrella holder. I wasn’t made aware that an attachment kit would be required, which isn’t supplied with this part. Other trollies I’ve had in the past have always had the fixings with the product.
Electric Golf Trolley Spares is rated 4.86 based on 2,156 reviews