Electrical World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Electrical World
Read Electrical World Reviews

About Electrical World:

Electrical World is the leading online distributor and wholesaler of electrical supplies. Top Trade Brands of Cable, Wiring Accessories, Lighting, Heating & Security Equipment.

sales@electricalworld.com

14 Blackstick RoadKillyhevlin Industrial Estate, ,

It was easy to order online from Electrical World and very quick. My order arrived when they said it would and was very well packaged. Very impressed with this company, give them a try.
Know fuss easy to deal with
Fantastic transaction smooth from start to finish very fast delivery great customer services and very competitive prices
I needed some planters and was looking everywhere until I unexpectedly found this site! I’m so happy my purchase. The planters arrived in good time and I am so pleased with the quality and look of them. Great service. Thank you!
Electrical World 5 star review on 26th July 2021
There are two bolts/screws missing for the handle. I have contacted them and I am still waiting!!!! Cant use the BBQ properly without these.
Hello Roger apologies as we have not received any emails from you? would you mind resending this through to customerservice@electricalworld.com and one of the team will be able to get back to you Kind regards Electrical World
Bought an item which was delivered quickly. Had to return it because it was not suitable. Very helpful and efficient return was carried out.
good product which works just has I expected, with quick delivery service.
Excellent planters and prompt delivery. Very happy
Excellent service
Quick delivery!!
Quick delivery .. Good price for product
Easy to order, great price and delivery.
Delivery on time. Very easy to install and works ver well.
Good price and quick despatch. Great product
Exact match to replace my defective item! And very good service, and replacement.
Prompt delivery
I actually ordered 3 x 14KG bags of Westland Lawn Fertilizer which were delivered very promptly from Ireland. 2 Bags were dispatched with DPD, and the 3rd with Hermes. All bags were delivered within 4 days of placing the order. Excellent service and will definitely consider using ElectricalWorld again in the future.
Have bought from Electrical World on 3 or 4 occasions.I find them efficient and sell at very competitive prices. I have no hesitation in recommending them to friends and family.
Brilliant treats for my dog
received parcell. put it together ok will be trying it out in the next week or two ,
Electrical World is rated 4.81 based on 14,028 reviews