Electrical World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Electrical World
Read Electrical World Reviews

About Electrical World:

Electrical World is the leading online distributor and wholesaler of electrical supplies. Top Trade Brands of Cable, Wiring Accessories, Lighting, Heating & Security Equipment.

sales@electricalworld.com

JOANNE MAHER
Electrical World 5 star review on 18th May 2020
TOMISLAV HOLJEVAC
More Photos & Videos
Easy to order, fast delivery and great service
Posted 13 minutes ago
Outdoor sockets with no weather seal. Long delay in delivery and had to chase order twice. Not fit for purpose
Posted 23 minutes ago
I was extremely satisfied with my order, fantastic goods at very reasonable prices, would highly recommend shopping here.
Everything was perfect fast delivery couldn’t ask for anything better
Havent receive item.2 month ago
Really quick delivery. Excellently packaged and quality product. Far better than expected.
I found your response to my order to be extremely prompt and efficient/professional. Very satisfactory experience. Thank you
Your website was very easy to navigate. I easily found what I was looking for and received immediate confirmation of my order. My items were processed and despatched within 24 hours and I received e-mail confirmation at each stage. My items arrived, securely packaged, 7 days after they were despatched. I am extremely satisfied with the service you have provided at Electrical World and I am very pleased with the product - it is exactly as described. I will certainly shop with you again.
the trickle charger was teturned to co because unfotunatly it was not poweful enough for the battery on my bmw 3 series very sorry
Excellent service, kept informed about my order, happy with product and price.
Delivery times not good I had to contact electric world to see why my delivery was not seated
Great product. Fast delivery with regular updates. Fantastic company. Highly recommended.
Fast delivery! Great service. I would definitely order again with confidence.
szybko i sprawnie
Perfect service, packing and delivery.
Got exactly what I ordered at a very good price compared to every other outlet i checked.
With a quick delivery I would definitely recommend these guys and will continue to shop with them.5 stars plus.
Everything went well, and the goods arrived OK. However, the packaging for sending by courier was not satisfactory. The cardboard box used was insubstantial and therefore broke up in transit. It was fortunate that the heavy contents were not lost. If there was paperwork inside the box, that WAS lost in transit!
Very prompt delivery. Happy with item - 12v door bell transformer (also 4 & 8v) simple fitting. Saved company as a first choice in future.
Very happy customer with the swift dispatch and delivery of the item I ordered. Would not hesitate to recommend the to Frieda and family, thanks so much.
Super fast shipping!