Electrical World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Electrical World
customer service
Read Electrical World Reviews

About Electrical World:

Electrical World is the leading online distributor and wholesaler of electrical supplies. Top Trade Brands of Cable, Wiring Accessories, Lighting, Heating & Security Equipment.

sales@electricalworld.com

14 Blackstick RoadKillyhevlin Industrial Estate

Excellent service, easy to order and delivered promptly. I would definitely recommend this company and will definitely use again 👍
Ordering was easy but do not have product yet Will Review when I get the product
Fantastic value Great service from ordering to delivery very impressed
just ideal for my forth coming American friends...
Goods arrived exactly as described, good price and excellent service.
I found their service very good. They exactly what I wanted and which I couldn't find in any of the shops. I ordered on a Fri nite and was delivered on Tues very efficient
Excellent service quick delivery 🚚
Easy to use site and very good service
Exactly what I ordered and delivered on time. Brill
I ordered some bulbs on your easy to use website, and arrived within days and were packed very well. Brilliant service.
Easy to order and quick delivery 😊
Arrived on time as described, nicely packaged/protected
Ordered a specific make of bulb as they had it, they sent a substitute without e mailing first. Couldn't be bothered to return as a pain, first purchase from them would not buy from again.
Excellent and fast service.
I have already been in contact with your customer service and thanked them for your fast dispatch and great product and definitely purchase from your company again, I was thanked for this by Seana, Kind regards Bryan.
Found Electric World via google search. Excellent service. I placed my order on a Sunday evening and received it by post on Tuesday. Highly recommend using them.
Goods arrived in good condition on day agreed. Not used this supplier before but on this evidence I will be using them again.
Good product,good price,good delivery.Will use again
I found replacement gold down lighters difficult to find, but Electrical World had them at a reasonable price including delivery. The package of 4 lights was delivered on time and in good condition. The installed easily and I got a bonus point from my wife.
Excellent service.