Electrical World Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Electrical World

About Electrical World: Electrical World is the leading online distributor and wholesaler of electrical supplies. Top Trade Brands of Cable, Wiring Accessories, Lighting, Heating & Security Equipment.

sales@electricalworld.com

14 Blackstick RoadKillyhevlin Industrial Estate

customer service
PAULA OMEARA
"The best online experience delivery very fast"
EVELYN NOTMAN
"The service and delivery was amazing coming from Ireland to Scotland and the company is now one of our first stops in the future. My purchase of a Dimplex chimney for an electric stove was the cheapest and as they do free returns made the purchase a no-brainer as i didnt know whether it would fit or not."
"The quality and price of products purchased are excellent. The responses to customers are quick by email. The packing and shipping time from England and Hong Kong is around 2 weeks which is acceptable. I will absolutely recommend Electrical World to my friends since I am highly satisified for the products and service provided."
"Very easy website to use and my products arrived very quickly. I'll will use this site for all electrical purchases. Also very reasonable prices."
Posted 9 minutes ago
"Ordered light fittings twice. Prompt service and goods are good value and arrived well-packaged."
"Response, despatch v.g., Post Office a bit slow. Unfortunately have requested return as will not fit my sockets, too high."
"We ordered light bulbs , they arrived all in one piece and were packed really well. Definately will order hoods again from Electrical World"
"Bulbs were well packaged and delivered promptly, will use again"
"Very efficient company to deal with from start to finish. Thank you so much. Look forward to dealing with you again. Can't believe speed of delivery."
"Excellent online service. Arrived within two days. I would use them again."
"I received my Eterna N64\7 20w tube light all very well packaged. I hope it's recyclable though as there was loads of soft and hard plastic. I quite understand it's probably the only way to do it and I only ordered online as I could find the bulb nowhere else. Sadly the tube did not fit the light fitting as the end caps were probably just under a millimeter too long and it couldn't be forced - it has too fit perfectly. I did check all measurements before I ordered. So I had to file down the ends of the light fitting itself and also the ends of the bulb, which on one side did expose a bit of metal so I hope that it will be ok. After about half an hour of filing the bulb ends and the light fitting ends, it did reluctantly slot in and turn around. So, probably a bit of hassle getting it out again when it needs changing but it will be possible to remove it again. It's a shame that even though I checked all measurements before I ordered, the bulb did fit the light fitting straight away. Hopefully the bulb is ok after exposing that little bit of metal at the end. It is now working and all covered up in the light fitting."
"Glen fan heater arrived promptly, just as quiet and hot as the old one it replaced. Think it is quieter than the similar Dimplex model"
"Very easy and straight forward to search for and order the products I was looking for. prompt, speedy delivery. Thanks"
"Very fast delivery and I've received what I've ordered! :) This is all I need from an online shop! :) Well done!"
"Purchased as a replacement. Good and prompt delivery, fitting was not a problem and very pleased with the product"
"Delivered on time and packed very good"
"Great price and very fast delivery."
"Easy to use website, descriptions accurate, delivery on time."
"Good price. Prompt delivery. Happy days"
"Quick, safe (well packaged for breakable items), and work as expected!"
"My purchases arrived in excellent time and were exactly as described. The price was good and the whole transaction worked very smoothly."
"Probably not your fault but the goods have still not been delivered. They were"picked" a few days ago (12th Jan) and have been sent by Royal Mail, but are yet to appear. I would love the new tool kit though!!! Hopefully our order will arrive tomorrow. UPDATE 19th Jan. Package arrived. The delay was with Royal Mail (who had sent it all over the place), not Electrical world. All works fine. Thank you"
"Couldn’t find the tube bulb but you had it. Very quick,safe delivery,bulb works,job done."
Electrical World is rated 4.67 based on 2,173 reviews