Electrical World Reviews

4.8
Based on 15,631 reviews
Read Electrical World Reviews

About Electrical World:

Electrical World is the leading online distributor and wholesaler of electrical supplies. Top Trade Brands of Cable, Wiring Accessories, Lighting, Heating & Security Equipment.

sales@electricalworld.com

14 Blackstick RoadKillyhevlin Industrial Estate, ,

Easy website to use and to be sure that the fluorescent tubes were the correct ones for my cupboard lights. Bulbs arrived quickly and very well packed. Highly recommended!
I’m still waiting for a contact about my order. The t4 bulbs sent do not fit my light bases I’ve asked to return them and order the correct 20w bulbs
Very quick delivery. product excellent and best price online . Very impressive
Excellent product. Prompt delivery
Absolutely outstanding service. I live in the USA and there are certain items which I cannot buy over here which are supplied by Electrical Word. The cost of the postage is very reasonable and the time it takes from order to delivery is unbelievably quick. A wonderful service - Thank you and I'll be using you regularly
The USB pen drives arrived very quickly
Small issue resolved quickly. Recommended trader
great garden planter arrived well packed and safe and at a really decent price. will use again
When my package arrived, all four lids was damaged. Poor quality. Could only partially refund. Will not buy from here again
Excellent service, no problems at all.
They were a great price for the product and got it out to me very quickly
Arrived quickly, excellently wrapped for transit. Good quality and looks lovely in my garden would recommend.
Very prompt delivery, good service and communication.
Great service and item works perfectly thank you
I’d not heard of this company before so it was a bit of a risk for me to make a purchase, however, my fears were put at ease. I had no problems whatsoever, the item came within the timeframe promised and in perfect condition. I’ll be back!
Thankyou for your service chairs are light and what we wanted
Quick and efficient. Excellent delivery service item ordered for irsh delivery and arrived within 3 days. Easy to navigate site
Easy ordering. Very rapid despatch and the fragile items were packed very well - in fact, the best protective packaging I've ever seen
fast efficient service. will not hesitate to use again and to recommend to others.
order was as described and arrived on time
Electrical World is rated 4.81 based on 15,631 reviews