Electrical World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Electrical World
Read Electrical World Reviews

About Electrical World:

Electrical World is the leading online distributor and wholesaler of electrical supplies. Top Trade Brands of Cable, Wiring Accessories, Lighting, Heating & Security Equipment.

sales@electricalworld.com

14 Blackstick RoadKillyhevlin Industrial Estate, ,

I placed my order on 2nd April, I had an e-mail on 3rd April saying dispatched. On the 8th April a message from Hermes saying "We've got your parcel", then on the 10th April the same message from Hermes - "We've got your parcel". Finally, on 11th April - delivered! So that was 9 days delivery time.
Speedy delivery and excellent price
The twin pack of lights I received was good except there only being one set of fixing brackets!
It’s been 10 days and still didn’t receive my parcel.
Great service ,product excellent, competitive prices.
The goods were well packaged and fit well delivery was very poor ordered 1st April received on the 8th need to improve before I use them again.
My product arrived cracked. I can't return it as I need the lid urgently. I won't be ordering from this company again.
Great prices. Goods arrived extremely well packed. Fast service.
Ordering was very easy and the Elho propagator lids arrived on time and in perfect condition! They were also the cheapest we found. Many thanks.
Great service, good price, fast delivery.
Very efficient and delivery was very quick, keep me up dated by email
Fantastic bulbs & such good value for money. The very best prices around thank you
I order on March 12., you have dispached them on March 16, on March 19. you tell me that I will receive my product 21-30 days after been dispached, and today on April 12. and before I have recived my product, are you seriously asking me to judge my experience with you?
Really quick delivery , product exactly as described and really well packaged
Quick responded from CS Fast shipping
Recommended
First class service - price & delivery. Yet to use the product itself but would definitely use this supplier again.
Conduit end caps delivered on time and not too expensive. Unfortunately do not fit.
Excellent product, great price, speedy delivery. Very happy customer.
not that its a big thing but a tube of CT1 very expensive came with out a nozzle.
yes I know take on of another tube but all you do is swap all day long and how do you keep the tube closed.
also the delivery as bad no packing just 5 tubes in a box that by the time it got to me was all crushed.
It is reliable and I am happy with my order.
Electrical World is rated 4.81 based on 13,014 reviews