Electrical World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Electrical World
Read Electrical World Reviews

About Electrical World:

Electrical World is the leading online distributor and wholesaler of electrical supplies. Top Trade Brands of Cable, Wiring Accessories, Lighting, Heating & Security Equipment.

sales@electricalworld.com

14 Blackstick RoadKillyhevlin Industrial Estate

Fast and efficient service, Item arrived in good time.
Posted 1 hour ago
Electrical World has a great team, which works well to please the client.
I received my item today, thanks.
Excellent service & prompt delivery
Very easy to navigate website. Quick checkout and the delivery was very fast. Product is good quality and very useful - I got the heated winged clothes rack. It's brilliant.
Easy to order on website, arrived the next day very well packaged. Excellent service
Order was easy to place and the delivery came quicker than expected. I was looking for a completely different product (Philips 3ft light tube) to start with but there was sufficient information on the website to let me know that their options were actually better than what I originally thought I needed, and much cheaper.
Exactly what I needed to replace under cabinet bulbs. Great price & service.
Please with the product and brilliant service will be shopping again thanks
Perfect.
Great customer service.
It’s great and reliable. The only issue is that I ordered the wrong light colour. Thanks
I never received what I ordered & I should get a refund but it's been over a week now & the electric blanket I paid for never arrived
This is the only place I would buy from. Prices are very competitive and very well packaged.
I have yet to receive my shipment! Am getting perturbed!
nothing wrong at all with my purchase or service, well done thankyou.
D
Hello,
My order (#240120 - a long fluorescent bulb) has just arrived at my home today.
However, it was delivered broken. Please see the attached photo.

It seems it was already broken when packing. The outer packing is solid and not able to bend. I believe it was not broken during transportation.
I want you to refund my order. Please let me know. Thank you.
Best regards,
Man Kim
Delivery on time, exactly what we needed. Thank you for your prompt service
The service was great. Unfortunately the strip light didnt fit my unit. No worth sending back as I'll have to pay for return postage. So £6 down the drain
Excellent item at a great price. Sent very quickly. Would def purchase here in the future.
Exactly as I hoped. Great service. Gas fire is as per the website. Delivered on time. Would highly recommend this gas fire and Electrical World
Electrical World 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Item arrived complete covered in big bubbled bubble wrap! That’s a mouth full! When opening up as I expected the light fitting was perfect! And what I ordered plus the fitting Was simple!! Thank You all at Electrical world.
Electrical World 5 star review on 20th October 2020