Electrical World Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Electrical World

About Electrical World: Electrical World is the leading online distributor and wholesaler of electrical supplies. Top Trade Brands of Cable, Wiring Accessories, Lighting, Heating & Security Equipment.

sales@electricalworld.com

14 Blackstick Road
Killyhevlin Industrial Estate

AUDRAY JAMIESON
Verified Buyer
"Tried to buy bulbs in every supermarket but no luck, then tried online. Very reasonable prices and fast secure delivery - great service, will use again."
RUSSELL CRYER
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service.Hadn’t received item after 4days emailed customer who replied instantly with offer to resend item."
"Product just right for the job described. Delivery in good time too."
"Excellent service. delighted with my new folding chairs, lightweight, good quality and delivered very quickly. Highly recommended thank you."
GRAHAM COWAN
Verified Buyer
"very good prices and tracked delivery, would buy from here again"
ROSLYN NICHOLLS
Verified Buyer
"A quick and good service"
USMAN SAJID
Verified Buyer
"It was my first but very good experience at Electric World. I received my order and I would say it was absolutely good and economy wise better than more than others."
GEORGE CRIPPS
Verified Buyer
"Suggest you use a different delivery from Post Office. I paid for next day delivery, The post office put a card thu the letter box. Stating no one in pick up parcel at local sorting office. I was in garden,!! After phone call to P.O. customer service, said they could redeliver in two days. Not good enough Post Office"
"product does what its to do and the delivery was super fast. Thanks."
"Good service took a bit longer to arrive but received in good condition trying it out this weekend."
STEPHEN HEY
Verified Buyer
"Sensibly priced and efficient delivery."
CHRISTINE GRAINGER
Verified Buyer
"Very competitive price, excellent communication and fast dispatch. Highly recommend them based on my experience."
STEPHEN CUSSONS
Verified Buyer
"The website was easy to navigate and it was the best price I had seen for a garage consumer unit. I was kept up to date tracking the parcel , right up to the minute it arrived on my doorstep. Very pleased with packaging (no oversized boxes to dispose of) and would definitely recommend to other customers."
BURKINSHAW IAN
Verified Buyer
"Very clear about what I required received in good time"
"Great price, quick dispatch, great communication."
MISS SMITH
"failed to recive item"
"easy transaction, good value products, quick delivery with well packaged item, very pleased with all."
RICHARD PEARCE
Verified Buyer
"Received item well packaged and protected no complaints item in one piece as it was a very fragile filament."
DAVID WHITE
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service , quick response, order arrived next day, will definitely use again. Thanks"
"I was v happy with tarpaulin I ordered but I was v happy with ease of ordering n product arrived v quickly n no probs at all. Would definitely order from this company again."
Electrical World is rated 4.71 based on 336 reviews