Electrical World Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Electrical World

About Electrical World: Electrical World is the leading online distributor and wholesaler of electrical supplies. Top Trade Brands of Cable, Wiring Accessories, Lighting, Heating & Security Equipment.

sales@electricalworld.com

14 Blackstick RoadKillyhevlin Industrial Estate

customer service
LYN RAMUS
"Good description. Arrived quickly and on time. These are a good option when the hole for a regular downlight has been cut too big."
"Well priced prompt delivery. Arrived well packed. Would use this company again the picture shows the type of light we changed"
PAULA OMEARA
"The best online experience delivery very fast"
"I have not received my order, the delivery driver rang me 5 days ago to say my order had wrong address I have heard nothing since, the email reply on the website responds back stating failure try again later which I have tried. I emailed separate from my own email so hopefully I will get a response. Very unhappy my money is taking and no order received"
Posted 1 minute ago
"speedy delivery , well priced , good merchandise"
"Spot on , would recommend. Thanks ......"
"Electrical World are most helpful and very efficient company to order from. Very polite helpful staff. I would most definitely order from them again."
"Good price, swift delivery and item (bulbs) packaged superbly well."
"Easy to order the product and exactly what I required."
"GOODS ORDERED DELIVERED AS PROMISED VERY PLEASED WITH MY PURCHASE VERY EFFICIENT ON DELIVERY WILL SHOP AGAIN"
"Rapid delivery works like a dream. Very happy."
"Many thanks. All present, ready & correct. Delivery good."
"Excellent service. Got a better price than the big high street vendor and fast delivery."
"Looked on web site. Item looked identical to the one I have but the key was too big. Unfortunately paid more for the P&P so no point returning key"
"Excellent website and excellent service, would recommend this online company, paying through Amazon made it a seamless service."
"Electrical World Web page was very easy to purchase on and delivery was prompt,extremely happy with my purchase and service"
"I was so surprised to see that the order I placed only took 2 days to deliver well done you lot. I would definitely use electrical world again. And will not hesitate to recommending Them to anyone great job."
"Ordered online, order processed and shipped quickly. Thanks"
"Super quick delivery and well packaged goods"
"just received the goods (after a 3 weeks in the mail) well packed and exactly as described on line. Keep up the good work!"
"Really good product very Competitively priced and easily tracked delivery"
"Excellent, prompt delivery, items well packaged with risk of breakage - would recommend Electrical World"
"excellent service. delivered in good time and very well packaged"
Electrical World is rated 4.74 based on 2,936 reviews