Electrical World Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Electrical World

About Electrical World: Electrical World is the leading online distributor and wholesaler of electrical supplies. Top Trade Brands of Cable, Wiring Accessories, Lighting, Heating & Security Equipment.

sales@electricalworld.com

14 Blackstick RoadKillyhevlin Industrial Estate

customer service
EVELYN NOTMAN
"The service and delivery was amazing coming from Ireland to Scotland and the company is now one of our first stops in the future. My purchase of a Dimplex chimney for an electric stove was the cheapest and as they do free returns made the purchase a no-brainer as i didnt know whether it would fit or not."
"The quality and price of products purchased are excellent. The responses to customers are quick by email. The packing and shipping time from England and Hong Kong is around 2 weeks which is acceptable. I will absolutely recommend Electrical World to my friends since I am highly satisified for the products and service provided."
ALAN DUCE
"My items finally arrived a little later than I anticipated. Infact that was just 10 minutes ago about 5 days later than I was advised. Apart from that a great product at the right price, exactly as I ordered. Can’t fault the company for being genuine and offering a first class service. I’m pretty sure the dispatching delay may have been out of their control."
"Thank you , My Dimplex fire was delivered in 3 day's, it was very well packed. I am very pleased with the service, and my fire is lovely and look's great."
"I had one casualty in a 10 pack of bulbs. Surprising because the box was not damaged neither the cellophane wrapping so I suspect it was broken before being packaged. The 9 remaining bulbs are fine and so still good value. Will order again."
"Excellent product at good price"
"on time and exactly what i needed.. very pleased i will use electrical world again"
"Excellent service and so swift. Really happy with the service and goods received."
"My order arrived on time and in tact except that wrong light bulbs were in the boxes . Please see email sent to you on 12th November 2018 ."
"great service bulbs arrived in well protected packaging"
"Delivered quick and all arrived safely."
"You kept me inofrmed very well about my delivery! Unfortunately you used Royal Mail who are terrible. I have been waiting for delivery three times which never happened.!! When I went to the Post Office to complain they had the package there all the time!!"
"Good prices fast reliable delivery"
"Quick efficient and good discount.Very satisfied."
"Prompt service and the goods (strip lighting tubes) were packed securely."
"managed to replace an old light fitting accidentally broken - great price & arrived v.quickly !"
"Great service, great goods"
"Great product and delivery very happy with the service."
"It was easy to order online and at competitive prices. The items arrived quickly and well packaged. A great service all round."
"Great service, very fast delivery time"
"Efficient and prompt service. Delivery was acceptable and price good"
"Very good service, items were very competitively priced and despatched quickly. I would recommend them and definitely use them again."
"The bulbs were excellent value and the delivery time so quick Thank you"
Electrical World is rated 4.69 based on 1,503 reviews