Electrical World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Electrical World
Read Electrical World Reviews

About Electrical World:

Electrical World is the leading online distributor and wholesaler of electrical supplies. Top Trade Brands of Cable, Wiring Accessories, Lighting, Heating & Security Equipment.

sales@electricalworld.com

14 Blackstick RoadKillyhevlin Industrial Estate

Very well packaged prompt delivery and good price very pleased will definitely be using this company again
Fab!!
Good product, quick delivery and a good price.
My order was dealt with pretty much right away and was despatched and received within a couple of days. I was kept informed at each step , my goods were an awkward shape but arrived in perfect condition in great packaging. I am very happy with my shopping experience at Electrical World and anything else for gardening I will be using them again.
( Negative )
Disappointed with the order, arrived with damages to it. Not impressed with quality of product.

Could be worth putting fragile stickers on items as couriers just throw most things about. !!

( Positive )

Impressed with how quickly the situation was dealt with.

Would use electrical world again.

Regards
Mr Sean Campbell
Prompt Delivery,Great value and Cosy warm nights.
We sent for 353mm flourescent tubes and received 341cm. They are no good whatsoever to us and we sent for 4. What a waste of money.
Quick delivery, would use them again.
Excellent quality, user friendly website and super fast delivery! Will definitely be ordering from here again.
Excellent service. Best price online.
Whole experience went very smoothly from ordering to delivery
service excellent prompt and kept informed of delivery. product of good quality very pleased with my dealings with this company.
Very satisfied. Absolutely perfect the bulbs were right. Couldn't believe how fast they arrived. Will definitely be ordering again. Will recommend to everyone. Thank you so much.
The products I brought came very quickly, well packaged and overall the whole experience was very professionally done. Highly recommended
Good quality product and service
Quick delivery, item as described, and works.
Love my new fire and came within 2 days amazing quality ***** 5 stars from me
Electrical World 5 star review on 17th January 2021
easy selection, exactly what I wanted, prompt and well packaged delivery.
I’m very happy with my purchase from you. Thanks.
happy with quick delivery - however, as I received apparently a different brand product from that ordered, I was not convinced initially that what had been sent would do the job. Had I been told I was receiving an apparently substitute Brand, this would have been helpful. As it turned out, on investigating the product sent was perfectly satisfactory !
Electrical World is rated 4.81 based on 11,748 reviews