Electrical World Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Electrical World

About Electrical World: Electrical World is the leading online distributor and wholesaler of electrical supplies. Top Trade Brands of Cable, Wiring Accessories, Lighting, Heating & Security Equipment.

sales@electricalworld.com

14 Blackstick RoadKillyhevlin Industrial Estate

Click Here
customer service
"Bought an electric stove and delivery was so fast! Love the quality and was well wrapped when arrived."
PAMELA MC HUGH
"Very happy with the size and quality!! Excellent customer service would definitely recommend this company 😃"
KAREN KENNEDY
"Excellent service from start to finish. Delighted with my electric stove looks fab"
"I ordered 5M of electrical cable which is was what was advertised and got 4.5M"
Posted 53 minutes ago
"Excellent service and fast delivery."
"Product was easy to find and order. Received within 48 hours. Happy to recommend and order with again. Thank you."
"Easy to use website with good product description. Prompt delivery. Very satisfied."
"Good value and prompt delivery."
"Excellent"
"Quick dispatch. Bulbs are as expected. Confusing wording on website re. "5 for 4" on the bulbs I ordered. I ordered 8, expecting 10 to arrived, but only 8 did, and I'd only been charged for 7. Upon querying this I was told that it was correct, that If I'd ordered 10 I would only have been charged for 8. Normally when things are show as being "3 for 2" etc. if you order 2, you get three. However I'll know next time.......... or not!"
"I bought a Warmlite Log Effect Stove from Electrical World to replace my elderly mother's existing stone age fire. They were the most reasonable on the Internet. It was delivered in two days securely and effectively packaged. The product is superb although the lead was far too short and had to be extended which, I guess has negated the warranty? All in all my mother was over the moon with the fire. I would DEFINITELY buy from Electrical World again.....Cheers!"
"I have tried to get these bulbs, at last, I have got the correct ones."
"Reliable and fast service. Very impressive."
"The ease at ordering two T4 bulbs was great I would recommend Electrical World to everyone I will be Using this Company again and telling my friends and family."
"Brilliant service"
"Very good choice of products at competitive prices. Will certainly keep them in mind when I want to buy my next electrical goods. The bird feeding station that I bought from them is excellent and delivery very quick."
"Hi I ordered an insect killer but it hasn’t killed any flies yet in 3 days!! Any thoughts??"
"I was amazed with professionalism and speed of service. I made an order on Friday evening and my delivery came onTuesday morning (paid standard delivery). All well packed and secured. Definitely will buy again and recommend"
"Good price on products and delivery with a fast service. Thanks"
"Excellent service and quick Delivery"
"I'm very happy with the service. My order arrived quickly and well packed. Will order again from this seller."
"Very good service"
"Electrical World is a whole lot more than the name implies and along with fantastic prices I got a fast and efficient delivery. Will definitely come back."
Electrical World is rated 4.76 based on 4,086 reviews