Electrical World Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Electrical World

About Electrical World: Electrical World is the leading online distributor and wholesaler of electrical supplies. Top Trade Brands of Cable, Wiring Accessories, Lighting, Heating & Security Equipment.

sales@electricalworld.com

14 Blackstick Road
Killyhevlin Industrial Estate

"It arrived on time. All items in very good condition. Thanks!"
"Fast delivery, well packaged, easy to order from ."
"Excellent service. Fast delivery. Many thanks."
"Great service thank ordered one day here the next very good will use again"
"Cheap bulbs but expensive postage and one of the bulbs was broken on delivery. I do understand bulbs are difficult to ship and they were ell packaged."
"Received shaver light in good condition and quickly. Now fixed and in use, only quibble is have to leave light on while my toothbrush is charging which can take several hours"
"We never received our package. It says the products were delivered but we never got them. We ordered from you another time with a different email address and the package was sent to the wrong address."
"Received Carbon Monoxide Alarm from Electric World. Very fast delivery, communication was very good, I checked the price of this item with other suppliers and it was the best around. So many thanks, and I hope to buy again soon. Anthony"
"I noticed that when receiving the confirmation that it was similar to Amazon. The service I received was excellent and the product I received promptly and was easily fixed, setup and is working very well. Thank you for your prompt service."
"Quick delivery. They had everything I was looking for and it arrived and worked perfectly."
"Great fitting Great product"
"Super quick ordering & delivery. Plenty of comma to keep me updated. Best price I could find. Thank you"
"I bought Duracell batteries at an excellent price."
"What a delight to find 150 watt bulbs still available!!! No more dim rooms. The service was very impressive delivered to our door within a few days. Can highly recommend this company"
"ID the right parts and delivered on time at a good price"
"Still haven't received my items I brought ."
"Only purchased a small item, first purchase from Electrical World. They kept me informed all the way through my purchase, will use this company again"
"Came across your site and browsed through it. Purchased a few items which arrived safely today, securely packaged. It should have arrived yesterday according to an email from Royal Mail but they delivered it today which wasn’t a problem. Will definitely use you again if I need anything."
"Quick delivery of exactly the right lamp that I wanted"
"Just what I needed"
Electrical World is rated 4.71 based on 882 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!