Electrical World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Electrical World
Read Electrical World Reviews

About Electrical World:

Electrical World is the leading online distributor and wholesaler of electrical supplies. Top Trade Brands of Cable, Wiring Accessories, Lighting, Heating & Security Equipment.

sales@electricalworld.com

14 Blackstick RoadKillyhevlin Industrial Estate, ,

Good arrived on time as expected but was badly damaged. It looked as though damage had been present before it was sent as packaging was more or less intact apart from on bashed corner. would not risk another order with this company.
Well it would be good if it was working. Delivered last Wednesday 11 August waiting for collection and replacement 19 August 2021
So far as I am aware my order is still sitting in the local Hermes depot. I have now cancelled this order and my second order has been efficiently delivered by Royal Mail - but I had to pay for express delivery! I have had issues with Hermes before - you follow the tracking but you know full well that if it hasn't moved after a few days you're not going to get it at all. I strongly recommend that you change to another delivery service.
There are two bolts/screws missing for the handle. I have contacted them and I am still waiting!!!! Cant use the BBQ properly without these.
Hello Roger apologies as we have not received any emails from you? would you mind resending this through to customerservice@electricalworld.com and one of the team will be able to get back to you Kind regards Electrical World
Items did not work. Returned items and after 2 weeks contacted them to ask why I have not received a refund. It appears only this prompting ensured I received my refund.
Sent the wrong item twice. However, the refund process was quick and easy.
Hi, product was a fair price and correct item arrived fairly promptly. The spreader was missing one of the axle end caps, which I reported by email but to which I've had no reply. Donald & Lisa
Customer service very polite and prompt but didn't actually get my delivery as Hermes had damaged the parcel. Would I shop with them again.. Not if they use Hermes as their courier.
picture not as goods received
I had ordered 40 x GU 35w bulbs but when the package arrived 2 of the bulbs were broken even though the bulbs were in individual boxes with protection added in the main box, the bulbs were obviously not checked before they were shipped, disappointed.
We would love to write a review when we receive the merchandise. It's bee on order since 04/10/2011 and we have not received it. The company claims it has been shipped.
Shipping was fast, but the item I received was not in working order.
wrong size
Hermes delivered to the item to the wrong house. Whilst this is the courier not Electrical World, Electrical World response was poor. It took about 10 days of emails backwards and forwards to finally get a refund. There was constant "can you wait for another couple of days" or "we are trying to talk to our courier". They should have been refunded immediately and not wait. Poor customer service. Won't be recommending Electrical World to anyone.
Hello Thank you for your feedback On looking in to this for you I note you initially asked us to follow this up with Hermes for you as you had acknowledged that the courier was at fault for delivering to an incorrect address, we did advise you of the exact co- ordinates of where this had been delivered to which appeared to be two house up from your address (it would appear the order was delivered to a neighbour as you were not home) You had stated you were unwilling to to collect this from your neighbour which we do appreciate although there had been an attempted delivery , after the initial process of following this up as yo requested us to do and then requesting if you could collect the delivery only then did you request a refund which we happily obliged on, So we are very sorry to hear that you wont be recommending us as we did everything you had requested of us Kind regards Electrical World
Parcel was diverted by Royal Mail a blub was out of its packet and a second blub didn't work good job it was nor expensive won't reorder.
Hello Paul Sorry to hear about your problem we have sent you an email via our customer service team but we unfortunately have had no response so we have been unable to follow up further for you I am afraid Kind regards Electrical World
Very easy to order and the light bulb arrived very quickly. The only problem was it was the wrong bulb. I sent it back with an explanation using the return postage label, but since then no bulb, no refund and no contact...
Hello Andrew Sorry to hear you have not received any of our emails. We had emailed you a few times explaining that the bulb you received is in fact correct as per the dimensions given on the listing Dimensions: Lamp Including Pins: 353mm Lamp Excluding Pins: 341mm We have received your order back and confirmed this again via email but again we have have not received a reply If you can get back in touch with our customer service it would be greatly appreciated Kind regards Electrical World
Received an email items missing,but didn't say so had to phone and due covid we are very busy normal story now. Delivery took over 7 days so we not be using again. All I wanted is fast delivery and to be told what items are missing .
Hello Simon Thank you for your review We do not expect our customers to phone rather this is why we send them an email if there are any items out of stock This is an automated email generated by the warehouse system so it is unable to advise directly what items are pending, rather if a customer would like to reply to the email one of our customer service team will be able to fully advise for them We hope this explains this in full for you Kind regards Electrical World
Electrical world service products and prices are first class. Unfortunately they are badly let down by their choice of carrier HERMES. They are consistently poor. Maybe a change should be considered.
When I first got this I thought it was going to be great tool but after three months of use the chuck has developed a wobble so that precision drilling is impossible. The Hole saw now drills oblong holes and drill bits wobble as you try to drill. DeWalt web site says contact the vendor, who referred me back to DeWalt who sent an automated email responce over a week ago. DeWalt have so far failed to follow this up siting Covid as the reason. This has left me a dissatisfied customer and I will be reluctant to deal with either of these comapnies again.
The transaction process was quick and easy. Shipping was fast. However, a couple of the parts I ordered appear to be used. They were dented, plastic caps were broken, and even had rust.
Hello Kyle Thank you for your feedback We have looked in to this further and it seems we have not received any previous correspondence from you and also it appears you have not replied to any of our emails following this up for you If you can kindly respond back to us we would be more than happy to take a look in to this for you kind regards Electrical World
Electrical World is rated 4.81 based on 14,320 reviews